Start by marking “Escape From New Orleans (The American Fathers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Escape From New Orleans (The American Fathers, #3)

Escape From New Orleans (The American Fathers #3)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  1 Review
American nobility hire the assassin MCM to kill other nobility, but after his first rendezvous with a new lover, the military contractor Devin Wayne discovers he is MCM's next target. Devin knew an affair with America's first princess would not be easy, but he is determined to stay with her, even if it means risking his life.

Victor Daco is the most powerful patriarch on
Kindle Edition, 1st, 25 pages
Published July 10th 2014 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Escape From New Orleans, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escape From New Orleans

Susan
Note: While this is Book 3 in the series, it works well as a stand alone, though it is definitely enhanced by enjoying the first 2 episodes previously. However, if you do pick this up as a stand alone, you might want to check out the glossary first to pick up some of the lingo, characters, and overall atmosphere of the series. For the audiobook, this glossary starts at the 59 minutes 20 seconds mark and lasts just over 14 minutes.

Devin Wayne is a hunted man and he doesn’t know it yet. He’s just
Allison
Apr 16, 2017
Vivek
Oct 17, 2016
Henry
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
E.D. Martin
added it
Jun 22, 2017
Ayla
Sep 14, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: Please add new cover (from Amazon) 3 18 Dec 26, 2015 11:04AM
I don’t believe you really care who I am. As an independent author, I’ve read hundreds of bios, and I know they’re as boring to read as they are difficult to write. You, I suspect, are just looking for a good book, and want to know whether I’m a guy that can give you what you want. If you like dragons, you want to know whether I will give you dragons. If you like reading dirty, kinky, sex - smut, ...more
More about Henry L. Sullivan III

The American Fathers (4 books)
  • Swept Away (The American Fathers, #1)
  • Dinner Invitation (The American Fathers, #2)
  • Emperor (The American Fathers, #4)