Start by marking “Laurel Heights 2 (Laurel Heights, #2)” as Want to Read:
Laurel Heights 2 (Laurel Heights, #2)

Laurel Heights 2

(Laurel Heights #2)

Will and Scott are now out and proud and living together in Scott's tiny house. So everything is perfect, right? Wrong...

Scott has a new partner, a new male partner, and Will is not happy about that at all.

A sadistic serial killer is at large, torturing his way through the gay community, but Will and Scott have no leads.

And one of the residents of Laurel Heights has been
Published October 1st 2014 by White Stiletto Press

To ask other readers questions about Laurel Heights 2, please sign up.
Lee Morin I heard from the author and she said with editing and stuff, in the first few weeks of September.

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4--Gruesome--Stars!!!

This suspense element in this one was...

A bit on the gruesome and pervy side!

I thought this was a solid follow-up to Laurel Heights 1. To me it felt more like a new story vs. a continuation of the first one.

There were almost two storylines going....the cliffhanger we were left with at the end of Laurel Heights 1 and then a new mystery to solve.

I honestly didn't think the storyline that continued from LH1 was needed and it almost made for too much suspense and not enough t
Nick Pageant
Jan 07, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
BR with Cat!

Laurel Heights 1?

description

Laurel Heights 2?

description

This is a lot of book crammed into a very small space. It's actually 2 books, the first being a good, albeit predictable, thriller about the heroes from book one hunting a rather boringly gay, boringly self-loathing, serial killer. This idea has been done before, of course, but that really doesn't bother me. The murders were appropriately gruesome, I was fooled into thinking I had it figured out when I didn't, all the points for a good thriller were
Gigi
Jul 11, 2014 rated it really liked it

Ah, Laurel Heights... For a very long time, this was my all-time, number one M/M romance favorite. It wasn't until I joined GoodReads and started digging deeper into my love of M/M romance fiction and discovered authors like Kendall McKenna and NR Walker that other books started giving Laurel Heights a run for it's money. Of course it still stayed on my fuck yeah, 5+ stars list, where it will forever remain. It was/is a perfect storm book for me with it's in-the-closet sexy police officers going
Trisha Harrington
I'm so glad this was finally released. I was waiting forever for a sequel to Laurel Heights and Laurel Heights 2 was definitely worth the wait! It made me so happy to finally get my greedy little hands on it.

I fell in love with Laurel Heights about two years ago now. It's been on my favorites list since, and I've read it several times since the first time. I also adore Will and Scott, always have always will. And I've always wanted more of their story and to see them as a happy couple again. Thi
Kade Boehme
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't think y'all understand how much i squee over this

And now it's read. It was totally worth the wait. I loved it. I'll always want more more more Will and Scott but this was a fabulous follow up and left me with warm fuzzies. That ending tho. Well done.
Catherine
Buddy Read with my good friend Nick Pageant!

He may have left me in the dust, but it turns out that wasn't a problem at all because I think we might actually be psychically linked. Seriously, check out the dude's review. It is practically word for word my thoughts on this book.

The only thing that I'll add to Nick's review is that I thought every male character in this story was interchangeable. So much so, in fact, that I could barely keep Scott, Will, and Kelly straight in my head for large ch
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3.5 Solid but Disappointed Stars***

I've been waiting for the sequel to Laurel Heights since I read that damn epilogue! But I have to be honest, this one left me underwhelmed.

The unresolved issue introduced in the epilogue of Laurel Heights was told as a secondary story in the sequel, and really felt like more of an afterthought to tie up loose ends. The main focus being the investigation of The Castrator.

Yep, pretty much self explanatory. The crimes were graphic at times, and definitely had
Bev
Yay!! It's out, I've read it (sorry for waking you up at 1.30am hubby of mine), all of our pestering paid off Trish!! 4.5 stars from me for this, the only sequel (unless one of the characters shouts in Lisa's ear) to the absolutely fabulous Laurel Heights.

This story carries on where LH1 left off, a couple of months or so down the line. Yes, Scott and Will had caught the perv who was responsible for torturing Todd and murdering two other guys on the exclusive Laurel Heights estate in New York BU
Simone
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it

4.5*

A villain who is an even sicker bastard than the last one

A case that hits too close to home

A mystery that set me completely on the wrong track

And my two gorgeous undercover cops who have to struggle with the case, themselves and their relationship

What more could my adventurous heart desire??? ;-)

I might be in the minority here, but I loved this book even more than the first one. My eyes were glued to my Kindle and I read it in one go.

This is by far not my first mystery, but I was wid
Debra

A worthy sequel to Laurel Heights. I would recommend you read that book first (and if you already did you might want to skim through it to re-familarize yourself with the tease at the end and the cast of characters). While the new case could work standalone, there are events that carry over and finish playing out in this one. If you were left reeling with the last pages of the first book, you will definitely want to see how it plays out here.

Will and Scott are happy living and working t
❧Gwendolyn❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
3 Bloody Stars

Ok...now, there is some sicko stuff in here...

The book and what I liked, loved, and did not care for o __O

I loved~

I love love loved, revisiting Scot and Will .
I love the ride, twisty turns of goodness. expect a few dry spots.
I love the villain, he was PERFECT!
I loved the plot of the Killer...
The pacing was awesome.

I liked~

The gruesome bloody details while in the mist of his cruel crime *shivers* well written. And, would the book have benefited without that portion of descriptive w
Stephanie
Wow! What an awesome story. Brilliantly executed with unexpected twists and turns and tons of SUSPENSE that had my heart pounding out of my chest right to the end. I LOVE Will & Scott (and the secondary characters too) and I am so sad that this is the end because I am a greedy reader and damn it, I need more! My heart and brain are whimpering together at no more stories from LH....But maybe we can have a little story about how a certain surprise couple came about with smexy details? Hmmm ple ...more
DaisyGirl
Jul 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Yay! I've been waiting forever for this! :)

3.5 stars --> 3.0
Aղցela W.
This was book 2 in the "Laurel Heights" series. Will and Scott are happy living and working together physically healed from the events in book 1. When Scott gets a new gay partner Detective Kelly Dawson it causes tension between the guys because he likes to tease Will. Kelly however has a big relationship secret of his own and to make matters worse they get a call from a friend that lives in Laurel Heights their has been another murder they have another serial killer. Scott and Will want to de ...more
Susan65
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Blogger Girls

What a great, freaking ride…Wowza!!! I must admit that I was a bit concerned I would be lost reading this story as it had been so long since I’d read book one, but nope, I was instantly right back on the Scott and Will bandwagon and loved every minute. Scott and Will are two of the hottest MM characters ever, and when they slam each other against the walls, the doors, the back of the couch, or on floor and then go at it, it’s some of the steamiest sex you will ever read about.
Lisa J.
3.5 stars. I loved the first "Laurel Heights." It had a perfect balance of romance and suspense (and this coming from someone usually not wild about mysteries.) Will and Scott kept me entertained with their banter and the whole gay-guys-pretending-to-be-straight-pretending-to-be-gay scenario. Classic. And when Scott and Will finally figured out they were hot for each other, the following scenes were more than worth the wait.

There were a few stomach-turning moments (poor Todd), and the ending ha
Christy
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, arc, on-my-kindle
3.5 Stars ~Has it really been two years since Lisa Worrall bowled me over with Scott and Will's story in 'Laurel Heights'? It was such a great introduction to the two men. Gay homicide detectives pretending to be straight, pretending to be gay, and falling in love during the case. There was excitement, humor, and hot sex. What's not to love in that, I ask you? So, for obvious reasons, I was excited when I discovered the author was writing a second story in the series. I was hoping for just as go ...more
Kristie
Nov 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ugh. I don't... I guess I'm somewhere in between really liking it and just liking it. This is hard.

I love Will and Scott. In the first book, I could not get enough of them. They're so hot together, fun and charismatic. The story in book one was interesting and kept me buzzing. The Epilogue made me crazy with want for a follow up.

This though? It's not really a follow up and I find it difficult to see how the author could call it Laurel Heights 2. The events that make the Epilogue in book one so
BWT (Belen)
Oct 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-fiction
I would suggest you make sure you've read (or re-read) Laurel Heights to reacquaint yourself with everything before starting Laurel Heights 2. Because it was WAY confusing, and I had to go back and re-read Laurel Heights to figure out what the hell was going on.

Laurel Heights 2 is basically two separate stories mashed together. Though, thankfully, at the core of both plots there is Detectives Scott Turner and Will Harrison (still together and still deeply in love).

The first storyline is a vicio
Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!)
Jul 29, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: me-me-me-me
I just finished book 1...looks like I don't have to wait to long to find out what happens next!
garrett
Jul 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I feel this book could have had a little more depth.
Therefore, four stars.
Really loved the plot though. The twists / surprises were really well constructed and totally non-predicable!
Fani *loves angst*
Not as good as the first.
Eve
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, favorites, mm-cop
Great sequel to Laurel Heights. The boys are back and I wa so glad! The new partner threw me off for a minute but I was glad where his story line went. Will & Scott are now living together, happy, in love, and dealing with a serial killer targeting gay men and a new homicide in Laurel Heights. Intrigue, suspense, really hot sex, jealousy, murder, blood, creepy serial killer point of view, this one has it all!
Diverse
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
DAMN! This book was as good, if not better than the first one. The suspense, the mystery. I love WIll and Scott and it was awesome to see them together again... getting into the darkest of situations and making my heart race! New and old villains make themselves known in this book and it was quite a dark and twisted treat. Lisa Worrall is a ballsy writer who will have you sweating, cursing and freaking the hell out! I loved it!
Pjm12
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
This mystery is quite upsetting with all the grusome murders of innocent peoples. I guess we don't know them, so it is more the idea of what happens to them, really. Anyway, it's urgh.

I liked how the Laurel Heights storyline played out. Direct enough, intermingling with the main plot.

Kelly was an interesting character and there were some fun moments.

Enjoyed it a lot.
Stephanie   GooglyEyes
Holy mind fuckery!! Lisa gets me every time. I "think" I know who it is, then I'm stumped again! its never who I think it is, though this time, it should have been a bit obvious, ah well.

"The Castrator" is quite twisted, and hearing his story at the end is quite heartbreaking. I actually felt bad for him, Jared Randall, not so much.
Tina
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crime, thriller, romance

I loved Scott and Will in the first book and it was so cool to see them together again even though they had to deal with a serial killer.

The story has a fantastic balance of suspense, mystery, romance and hot sex and I would love to read another follow up.
AliciaJ
Totally worth the wait. Grisly murder and mayhem, hot smexy times with the boys..what more could a girl ask for? The excitement level starts out high and doesn't drop off for a second as Turner and Harrison try to figure out who is killing off gay men in their city. Loved it.
Claudia
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
as good as the first one plotwise. the ending was a bit rushed. I would have appreciated more about how they handled the aftermath
hopefully there will be other books ... there is a lot of potential with all the characters of Laurel Heights
Lisa The Novel Approach
Oct 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I have given Lisa Worrall’s Laurel Heights 2 four-point-five stars instead of five for the simple reason that it just couldn’t live up to its superb predecessor. The only thing missing, through no fault of the author, was that excitement of discovering a new relationship. The hotness and emotions that are included in Book One just can’t be duplicated when writing about an established couple. With that exception, however, Laurel Heights 2 was simply great.

It’s a few months after Scott an
« previous 1 3 next »

• Splintered  (Splintered #1)
  • Slasherazzi
  • High Concept
  • To Catch A Fox (Fox Mysteries, #1)
  • The Last Guy Breathing (The Guy, #3)
  • Six Degrees of Separation (By Degrees, #2)
  • Fair Play (All's Fair, #2)
  • A Casual Weekend Thing (Least Likely Partnership, #1)
  • Inferno
  • Double Down (Doubleback, #2)
  • Long Shadows (Common Law, #1)
  • Moving Mountains (Separate Ways, #3)
  • Forever (Spy vs. Spook #3)
  • Brothers in Arms (The Broken Road Cafe #2)
  • Foxe Fire (Skyler Foxe Mystery, #4)
  • Collusion (Diversion #2)
  • South of the Border
  • Shacked Up (Up to Trouble #2)
I live in Leigh on Sea, a small seaside town just outside London on the coast of Essex, about ten minutes from Southend, which boasts the longest pier in the world. I live with my husband and two ever-growing children, who I let think are the boss of me; along with two dogs who actually are.

As the wonderful Beatrix Potter said, “There is something delicious about writing the first words of a new

Laurel Heights (2 books)
  • Laurel Heights (Laurel Heights, #1)