Start by marking “Smut by the Sea Volume 3” as Want to Read:
Smut by the Sea Volume 3

Smut by the Sea Volume 3 (Smut by the Sea #3)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Light hearted, sexy fun by the sea is the theme of this erotic anthology, edited by Victoria Blisse and Lucy Felthouse.

From exotic locales such as Croatia and Australia to the coastal caves of England, Smut by the Sea Volume 3 has it all. Whatever your interpretation of naughty seaside fun, there’s something nestling between the covers for you. Kinky role play, gorgeous ar
Published July 10th 2014 by House of Erotica

To ask other readers questions about Smut by the Sea Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Smut by the Sea Volume 3

Susan Foulkes
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The perfect summer read.

A collection of fun, light hearted, erotic stories with seaside settings that take you from a typical English seaside resort (although I must say nothing like that ever happened to me in Scarborough!)to Australia by way of Croatia.

The stories have the themes of chance encounters and the frisson that comes from possible discovery but they are in very different settings, including a historical romp in a bathing machine.

I'm hard pressed to choose a favourite story as they ar
Debi Hursh
Jul 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: britbabes
Smut by the Sea Vol 3 Edited by Victoria Blisse and Lucy Felthouse
OMG this dynamic duo did it again! There are some seriously hot stories in this book...
There are 12 different authors in this anthology. Some of them are back from Smut by the Sea Vol 2 and they didn’t disappoint in this one either. One thing that I thought was better in this one is that there were some threesomes. I do love a saucy threesome. I am kinda hoping that there will be another Smut by the Sea coming out soon. Another th
Pansy
Aug 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a lovely collection of short stories! And I do mean short – each between 10 and 20 pages, a couple are less than 10. But very satisfying. In her introduction, Victoria Blisse describes Smut By the Sea, “It’s the romantic getaways, naughty weekends and those stolen moments of pleasure along the promenade.” It is a lovely collection of little mini vacations.

Oh Buoy by Victoria Bliss – A sweet little short story of an author doing “research” on the sea. Oh those lucky authors and their “resea
Belinda
Sep 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a great sexy anthology with each of the 12 stories being a quick (but satisfying) read. This would be a great book for when you can only read in shorter spurts.

Smut by the Sea Vol. 3 is a collection of 12 short erotica stories by various authors all with a seaside theme. I mean who doesn't dream of going to an exotic seaside location and meeting a super sexy hunk and letting nature take its course. I know I do and this book delivers.
Sybil Rush
Jul 19, 2014
Madame Zak
Mar 30, 2015
Madame Zak
Nov 23, 2014
Lucy Felthouse
Jul 10, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Victoria Blisse
Jul 10, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
L.E. Chamberlin
Jul 10, 2014
Demelza Hart
Jul 10, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Jill
Emily
May 20, 2018
Shamona Hagan
May 30, 2015

Smut by the Sea (3 books)
  • Smut by the Sea