Start by marking “The Caregiver's Beatitudes” as Want to Read:
The Caregiver's Beatitudes

The Caregiver's Beatitudes

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Cancer. Stroke. Alzheimer's. These are just three in the list of too many diagnoses that cause the lives of the patient and their caregivers to tilt in the unexpected storm.

This put me in a role in which I don’t think I really have ever excelled at. I’m the big strong daddy, the strong and determined husband. I’m the intellectual, the rational, the factual person. I’m the
Published July 2014 by Energion Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Caregiver's Beatitudes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Caregiver's Beatitudes

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

April Yamasaki
There are other resources if you’re looking for advice on how to navigate the medical system or information on specific treatments and medications. But for personal encouragement, for a biblical perspective on practical caregiving, for reflecting on the related spiritual challenges, this booklet is a helpful resource.
See my entire review of The Caregiver's Beatitudes.
Jeremy Yoder
Mar 12, 2015
Andrew
Mar 12, 2015
Robert Martin
Nov 22, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
David &
Feb 09, 2017
Hilary Nelson
Jul 14, 2018
McPhaul M.
Mar 21, 2019
Robert Martin was born in Puerto Rico to Mennonite parents who taught him to engage the world around him, be a witness in who he is and what he does, and to seek to connect across cultures. He has a BA in Mathematics Education from Messiah College and an MA in Theology and Church Leadership from Biblical Theological Seminary.
Robert lives in Pennsylvania outside of Philadelphia with his wife, Heath