Start by marking “Coming Home to You (Rockport Beach series #1)” as Want to Read:
Coming Home to You (Rockport Beach series #1)

Coming Home to You (Rockport Beach series #1)

4.02  ·  Rating Details  ·  193 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
It’s Beck O’Loughlin’s job to keep people safe, but what he never bargained for was having to keep his former high school sweetheart and love of his life, Kelsey Walters, safe after walking away from her ten years ago.

Beck, now a hardened Boston detective and Kelsey, an inn owner in their small touristy town of Rockport, Massachusetts, find themselves struggling with the
Published 2014

To ask other readers questions about Coming Home to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming Home to You

~`*Ella Lee*`~
Nov 10, 2014 ~`*Ella Lee*`~ rated it really liked it
This was a very exciting and suspenseful read. The H is very protective and possessive of the heroine, even though, he kind of gave up that right when he left for, IMO, a very ridiculous reason.

So, while it was a good read - there were several things that aggravated me - and are possible triggers for any readers, so MILD Spoiler Warning Here*******

1 - The reason why he left. There really wasn't a good one. They were both madly in love, had the perfect romance, knew they were meant to be, but the
Elizabeth Bennet
Nov 13, 2014 Elizabeth Bennet rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC in exchange for my honest review.

What a fun and steamy read. Kelsey and Beck met when they were 16 and 17 years old. His father is the chief of police and her parents own the Rockport Beach Inn. The two spend 2 years falling in love and creating scandal all across town with their wild and crazy romance. Beck however feels like a big fish in a small pond so he wants to move to Boston and become a detective but Kelsey can't leave Rockport her parents need her to help run the in
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Nichole's Sizzling Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

Email: sizzlingpages@gmail.com

I was pleasantly surprised by Coming Home to you the debut novel by Claire Raye. I was intrigued right away by the blurb and it didn't take long to suck me in and keep me smiling.
I adore second chance love stories but find they are always a delicate balance of love or hate for me. I tend to need to understand the initial separation to be able to believe in the
Romance Readers Retreat
Oct 20, 2014 Romance Readers Retreat rated it it was amazing
This story starts 10 years ago in Rockport where Beck walks out on his high school sweetheart, Kelsey, breaking her heart. He moves to Boston to be a detective but she stays in the small town where she grew up.

Even 10 years on Kelsey is still hung up on Beck and hopes that he will come back for her. When a stranger comes to the Inn that she now owns and asks for her on Memorial Day weekend, she's sure that it's him, but has a terrible shock when she realises it's not, it's her stalker ex-boyfrie
Āwhina
Oct 13, 2014 Āwhina rated it really liked it
Received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review, thank you Claire
Reviewer for Kitty Kats Crazy About Books

4 Stars

Okaay, where to start...

First off, this is not my "Go to" genre. You will almost always find me buried in an MC/Biker Romance or anything with an Overly Overbearing Hot Ass Aplha in it. **I do love me some alpha!!**

In saying all'a that I was hands down pleasantly surprised how much I actually enjoyed Coming Home.

If you're in search of a romantic love story with so
Mazmum
Jan 25, 2015 Mazmum rated it liked it
Book Review - Coming Home to You by Claire Raye - *** too much sex spoiled the story

Now there may be lots of you reading the tag line and reaching for that one click button, and to that I say, you go girls. I’m a picky reader and there has to be enough story around the sex. For me, this book far too much relied upon the sexual relationship between the main characters and not on rebuilding an emotional connection.

Anyway, i’m getting ahead of myself, so lets get to the story. Ten years ago, Beck b
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
I am so happy that I read the email at the blog from Claire Raye !! It lead me to this book and I just absolutely fell in love with the story , the location being a New England girl and the characters !! I was blown away with it being a debut it had TONS of great sex , hot guys , fun , drama , heartache but most of all the suspense was what pulled me in. OMG it was such a great story and in the end the level of excitement and fear I felt for Kelsey was crazy. I was sweating bullets more than onc ...more
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Dec 10, 2014 BooksandBeyondFiftyShades rated it it was amazing
* * * * * 5 Star Review

Claire Raye has delivered an incredible love story!!!

Detective Beckham "Beck" O'Loughlin had left Rockport 10 years ago, he left behind his father, his older brother and the love of his life Kelsey Walters. It has been 10 years of pretending he was happy how his life had turned out, yet deep down he knew he would never be happy because she was missing in his life.

Kelsey Walters was the owner of the inn where all the tourist stayed in Rockport, she was happy to keep his fa
Jenae Aguilar
Nov 16, 2014 Jenae Aguilar rated it it was amazing
Coming Home to you, written by Claire Raye, was amazing! I highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the Crossfire Series, by Sylvia Day. Within the first chapter, I was already sucked into the drama and a complication of what is Kelsey and Beckham crazy love story.
The title is perfect for this book. Beckham comes home to protect his first love because she has the unfortunate luck of picking up a crazed stalker. This will be the first time in 10 years that Beckham has come home to his littl
Julie
Oct 14, 2014 Julie rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Coming Home to You by Claire Raye is the author’s debut novel. It is a superb first outing.

This second-chance-at-love romance is also a fast-paced thriller. Much more than the romance story line, the suspenseful tracking of the stalker had me riveted to my chair turning pages. The tension builds nicely as the story reaches its crescendo. There are plot points that had me biting my nails and wanting to
Lauren-marie
Oct 26, 2014 Lauren-marie rated it really liked it
I did enjoy this book as a whole. I loved the plot where Beck (a hot shot Boston detective) comes back to his home town after 10 years, to protect the girl he left, when she gets herself a stalker. I love that you can see how much Beck and Kelsey still ove each other eveb after not speaking for 10 years. The idea of the stalker worked really well and it had me hooked throughout with his stabilty as you never knew what was going to happen next with it.
I did however find this book a little repeti
Erin
Oct 12, 2014 Erin rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-blog-review
Sexy with lots of heart! Full review to come!
Leary
Oct 20, 2014 Leary rated it really liked it
If you’re looking for a sweet and sexy second chance romance with a great story line that includes some mystery, look no further!! I got completely hooked by the storyline, I was curious as to when Kelsey’s stalker would get caught and I was most importantly waiting for Beck (sexy as F detective) to finally decide he could be back in the small town and be with his girl.

Beck and Kelsey dated for years when they were younger, they were the talk of the town and everyone was in their business expect
Chelsea
Oct 23, 2014 Chelsea rated it really liked it
I’m a huge fan of romantic suspense. And this book did not come up short on the suspense. It's also a second chance romance, which everyone loves.

Kelsey is a strong woman. When a past boyfriend doesn’t bleed into the past like he should, she refuses to become a whimpering victim. I loved that about her. She remains strong and continues on with life. However, she’s not an over-confident glutton for punishment either and knows when to get help. Enter ex-boyfriend, turned police detective who DID b
Kar210 Thorp
Oct 28, 2014 Kar210 Thorp rated it it was amazing
what an extremely fantastic and heart pounding & beautiful story. This story has the it all with the absolute perfect blend of everything from plot, suspense, mystery, romance, characters, and heated passion, better yet it was done in both the main characters POV which only added to the intensity of story, when you are able to read there's thoughts and feel there emotions as well as there chemistry, it gives the story such a more intense and realistic feel making it so easy to connect with t ...more
Karen Mc ~ *Bookalicious Babes Blog*
*Received ARC in exchange for honest review*

I am a huge romantic--second chance love stories like Coming to You ooze love and romance. This book reads like Nicholas Sparks with a splash of sexy steam and dirty talk. I love the alternating points of view of both Kelsey and Beck and the first-person format is my favorite.

The story takes you through the lives of Beck and Kelsey who were childhood sweethearts separated by their opposing life choices and new careers in different areas. Fast forward 1
Verna
Nov 03, 2014 Verna rated it it was amazing
Coming Home to You is one of the most romantic and thrilling books I’ve read this year. I absolutely loved the story line and the characters in the book. As soon as the story begins you are pulled in and you never want to put it down. It is one of those books that keep you interested and reading until the very end.

Kelsey is such a wonderful woman. I loved her character instantly, but of course the beginning of the book will have your heart breaking for her. Then she has one of the worst things
Marie
Nov 15, 2014 Marie rated it really liked it
4 Stars

As childhood sweethearts Beck & Kelsey forsee a future with each other, until Beck left Rockport to pursue his dreams. A decade later his job enables him to return to protect Kelsey from a stalker.

Whilst Kelsey cannot resist Becks romantic advances, knowing he will eventually leave her again has her holding back. During all of this Kelsey's stalker ups his game in bid to make her his.

There are fab friends in Erin & Ryan (& I am looking forward to their book). Also Becks older
Heroesinbooks
Oct 26, 2014 Heroesinbooks rated it it was amazing
Wow. This is a fast paced , sexy, page turner of a book. Beck is the strong alpha male who left his hometown, family and girlfriend behind 10 years previously. Kelsey is our heroine who is making the best of things since her soul mate broke her heart. Now Kelsey is in danger from a crazy ex. Can Beck protect her and will she let him?
I was impressed at the dramatic crescendo of the story. It was not glossed over, as can happen sometimes.
There is lots of sex and swearing in this book so if that of
Sally-ann
Oct 25, 2014 Sally-ann rated it it was amazing
It is not very often that I read a book that has me so hot and bothered that I cant think straight but I am telling you all, that this one did. Holy crap this book was steamy and had a great storyline to boot. I could not put it down, This is the debut novel from Claire Raye and she is a new author I will definitely be keeping an eye on as I think she will do well. This get a very well deserved 5 stars from us.
Kelly
Oct 26, 2014 Kelly rated it it was amazing
A great read! This book has it all--a good plot, suspense, romance, and heat! Lots of heat! Claire Raye has done an amazing job putting all of that together in a balanced way--and in her debut novel on top of it! The characters seem like people you would meet in real life. The attraction between Kelsey and Beck is the stuff fantasies are made of. I can't wait for the next book in the series--I'm hooked!
Tiffany
Nov 06, 2014 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review by the author..

I loved Kelsey and Beck. This story was well written, had a great storyline and characters. Claire knocked it out of the park with her first book and I can't wait to read book 2.
Cat
Nov 11, 2014 Cat rated it it was amazing
I honestly adore this book! Fell in love with all the characters and it's so incredibly well written! Would highly recommend anyone to read! Perfect blend of soppy and sex! Thank you Claire Raye!
Tonya Coleman
Nov 02, 2014 Tonya Coleman rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
I won this book in a giveaway. This was a great book with a lot of good characters. Plus lots of dirty scenes haha. I really love a second chance love story. I really liked Finn and Pops and hope we hear more on them in future books. Great job for a first novel!
Claire
Nov 16, 2014 Claire rated it it was amazing
i won this book in exchange for an honest review. i loved it!!!! excellent storyline. excellent characters. a must read is all i can say!!!
Meg Maxwell
Jul 02, 2016 Meg Maxwell rated it it was ok
Hard to get through this one...

* May include spoilers

I am a sucker for a second chance romance so I had high hopes for this, but I feel like this one missed the mark right from the start. The idea behind this book is that Kelsey and Beck have never gotten over each other. He left her 10 years ago to start a life as a detective but returns to their hometown when a stalker threatens her. Although there was actually quite a bit about this book that I wasn't a huge fan of, I'll just point out a few
Dawn
Jul 06, 2015 Dawn rated it it was amazing
Beck is a Boston detective hes always loved Kelsey and regrets walking away from her to pursue his career.
Kelsey is an inn owner in their home town of Rockport,Beck broke her heart when he left for Boston.

Kelsey and Beck we once sweethearts but that was ten years ago.Now hes coming home to Rockport after a call from Finn his brother whos now Sheriff, telling him Kelseys in trouble and needs him.
Kelsey is being stalked by her ex he wont stop and he wont let go at any cost.She then realises she ne
Christie72
Coming Home to You was a great beginning to a new romantic suspense series. Kelsey is a strong, independent woman who seems to have everything going for her. She is the owner of a successful seaside inn that she inherited from her parents, but underneath, she is still missing the man who broke her heart ten years ago. Beck and Kelsey became a couple when they were teens, and Kelsey thought she and Beck would marry. However, Beck wanted to leave their small town behind, but Kelsey had no desire t ...more
Pratr- Authors
Nov 09, 2014 Pratr- Authors rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author and from Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock.

This is probably the hardest review I've had to write this year.

Firstly, I want to say I loved the story line. If I was basing this review on story line alone I would give it 5 fangs. Becks and his filthy mouth was hot, and the banter between him and kayleigh was great. I really loved Erin and Ryan too.
Jason could be creepy, and his character was very real.I got a great image of Rockport from the authors wr
reading the sheets
Loved this book!!

• Always Me (Shattered, #2)
  • Naughty in Norway
  • How To Kill Your Boss - An Erotic Love Story
  • Lonzo (Tycoon Series, #1)
  • Fire and Ice: An Extended Epilogue (Guardians, #1.6)
  • Bishop's Angel
  • Closer (The Unit, #1)
  • Make Mine a Cowboy (Cowboy Dreamin', #1)
  • Head Above Water
  • Charity's Warrior (Charity, #1)
  • Unbreakable Hearts (CEP, #2)
  • Intrigued & Enchanted (Enchanted, #1)
  • Frozen Barriers (Barriers #1)
  • Hostage
  • Finding Home
  • She: Part 1
  • Wild Hyacinthe
  • Fate's Mistake (Los Rancheros #2)
Claire Raye is a contemporary romance author who likes to write books about the Boston area with realistic, lovable characters. Her men are fiercely protective and the women are independent and sassy. She loves second chance romances and happily ever afters, but not without a little drama and a lot of passion.

Claire spends her days working a regular job, but in the evenings she can be found writi
More about Claire Raye...