Start by marking “Tagged & Ashed (Sterling Shore, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tagged & Ashed (Sterling Shore, #2)

Tagged & Ashed

(Sterling Shore #2)

The cunning predator, the willing prey, and a weekend neither of them will be able to forget... ever. Ash Branderwood was told one thing before going to her best friend's brother's wedding - don't get Tagged.

There's always that one guy you shouldn't want, but you just can't help yourself. He's going to be horrible for your health, he'll probably break your heart, but he's
ebook
Published June 22nd 2014 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Tagged & Ashed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tagged & Ashed

Catarina
3,5 “Tagged” Stars.

Tag Master doesn’t do relationship. Everyone that knows the sexy and rich guy knows this about him, that he’s commitment phobic. But that changes when he meets Ash in his best-friend’s wedding. Regardless of they can’t take their hands of each other, Ash doesn’t want to get close because she doesn’t want a broken heart, and Tag doesn’t believe he can be in a relationship. When an event forces them to be closer, everything starts to change. And when I stalker starts to threate
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was ok
I've been enjoying this authors books lately. She's a good new find but unfortunately this one was a bit of a let down. It feels like the author rushed this and didn't take enough time over the plot which was very weak.

We met Tag in book one. We know he's a player. Ash is best friend to Billy (also from book one) who is in love with Rene and wants to use Ash to make her jealous but Rene wants Tag. There is a big collection of friends in this book as well as them all been close to the mother Mela
Jacob Proffitt
Feb 27, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: unfinished
Confidence is one thing, but Tag is an arrogant jerk. Worse, he's a user and doesn't care that everyone knows it. Ash even giving him the time of day shows that she's shallow and possibly stupid. One chapter is all I can stand this nonsense. Ugh.
Alex
This novel e x h a u s t e d me.

I don't often doubt the creation of my bookshelves, but occasionally I frown at the motivation behind the making of my shelf 'choke-a-bitch'. This book reaffirms its initial creation.

My explanation as to why? Well that was because there were several moments (sometimes entire chapters) during this read that my fingers seriously itched to wrap themselves around Ash's stupid, little throat and throttle the bitch.

So I thought (after I'd calmed down) that I'd comprise
Laure
Sep 15, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNFing this after just a few pages. This is so badly written, I can't go on with it. I will just start on the new Penny Reid's book instead. Why can't we get more decent romance writers like her?
Jamie Rhodes
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have been Tagged!!! Holy smokes!!!! Tag forever known as a complete ladies man has found his match in Ash. Ash tries to be immune to his charms, but she doesn't last long. Her best friend warns her not to get Tagged, but it's too late. There is a lot of drama in this book. This is the second book in The Sterling Shore Series. It's ok if you didn't read the first one because honestly you don't need to. This book has a bit of suspense to it as we try to find out who is stalking Ash. There were l ...more
Marcella
Tag and Ash didn't go about their relationship in the best way. Lies. Deceit. Secrets. It's how they started and that just led to a whole messy debacle. And the fact their messiness spanned over a year or so. All this "a month later", "7 months later"...within all these months they were either avoiding the other, in denial or both.

Not a complete bust of a read. I'll definitely continue with this series.
Kim
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
This book did not come close to being as good as the first one in the series. It was over the top and completely unrealistic.
Ann
Jun 27, 2014 rated it liked it
2.5-3.0 stars. Hmm..not what I was expecting. The first bk of this series was such a cute YA romance, assumed this would be the adult version. Well it is, but there's a stalker/suspense element that was incredibly weak and totally unbelievable. I liked the romance between Tag (rich playboy) and Ash, an friend of the family, as it started out. But the storyline got changed in the midst of all the suspense and Ash was made into some femme fatale that all men wanted. WTF?!? It just became a tangled ...more
Claudia237
Apr 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
A girl and a guy hook up. Girl get pregnant but decides not to tell the guy, even when he shows interest towards her and the son he doesn't know is his. Furthermore some parts of the book felt rushed at light speed. Add the OTTness of a crazy stalker and I got a book that is not my kind at all.
Silvy_1309
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Absolutely Tagged !! 🤜🏼🤛🏻
Paula
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Too much drama and miscommunication.
Just Josie
4.5 Stars!

It was really good! I simply adore the writing, and the characters dynamic is spot on! The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because the suspense in the story didn't seem to really "peak".

I liked Ash a lot! I loved how Tag grew through the book. The book was just really really good! And yes, I might have been "tagged" a little bit ;)

Will I recommend?: Yes!
 B.E.Love
Jun 26, 2014 rated it liked it
When I read book one in this series I was in love. It may be the best free book I have ever read and I would have gladly paid for it, so I was really excited when I heard there was a book two. But this one just didn't compare to book one Hooked on the Game. Not that this book was horrible it just wasn't everything I had hoped it would be.

When Ash is asked by her best friend to attend his brothers wedding and pretend she is his date and make Rene the girl he has wanted forever jealous Ash agrees.
Emily
Tag Masters doesn't do relationships, he is a playboy who loves variety and rarely wants a repeat performance. When he meets Ash Branderwood he is intrigued, she doesn't appear to be interested in Tag, but he can charm any woman, including Ash.

Ash has been warned about Tag, once you have been Tagged you are pretty much pushed aside for his next conquest. However the attraction is undeniable and when Ash decides one night is enough, she doesn't expect to have Tag continue to want to spend time wi
JP
Dec 13, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Way too much drama

Sorry but I was expecting a lot more from this story. I liked the first book well enough even though it was far fetched. But this was pretty awful. SPOILERS......
Seriously, if you have a stalker that you are so frightened of....why oh why do you go running off by yourself because you are pouting? Pouting over something that was completely your fault. Tag let Ash off way too easy for hiding her pregnancy and his child, she deserved a lot more anger. She just came off as a brat,
Heather andrews
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tag I fell in love with him in the previous two books and he was a wild ride his thoughts are never far from sex and it's even worse when Ash is around, "her perky a** couldn’t be any more perfect. I’m going to have fun with that a**." Tag he changes throughout the book and I loved those changes but I also loved his playboy, dirty side and his mind I loved being in it, "she almost pouts, which excites me to no end. She wants me bad now, almost as bad as I want her." He can be assertive, "let’s g ...more
Cyndi
Jun 29, 2014 rated it did not like it
This book was awful. I'm really not sure how or why I finished it other than an ingrained sense of obligation to finish things I start. The stalker plot was so over the top it was laughable. I hated being in Ash's head. I can't stand relationship peril that is fueled only by stubbornness and misunderstandings. The word "erection" is used so often that it felt like I was reading a sex ed book rather than a romance novel. And why is everyone bemused all the time? I'm seeing that more and more in t ...more
Rose
Oct 12, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: horrible
This book was TERRIBLE. Never have I read a book with a more annoying heroin than Ash. I honestly don't know how C.M. Owens went from writing Hooked on the Game to this (I absolutely loved Hooked on the Game btw). I couldn't even finish the whole thing and boy did I try, but it was just too maddening to read. Don't waste your time on this book.
Veronica
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Meh. Most of the book, the couple was separated by misunderstandings and lack of communication. There wasn't much to them other than sexual attraction, including the "my equipment no longer works for other women" trope. That's not to say I didn't like the characters, individually or as a couple - I did. I was just hoping for more depth to the relationship itself.
Peggy M
3,5 stars

This was a nice story, I enjoyed it. It’s an easy read. The story went a little differently than I expected but that is certainly not a bad thing. I liked that.
The story is told from both POV’s. In this story you really felt the change of Tag, from being a party guy to becoming a responsible adult. I really liked the change in him.
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: young-adult
to be honest im surprised i even finished this book!!! the story was drawn out, ive never read a book where one charachter gets so much bad luck it was to far fetched ,totally not as good as the first book in the series.
Squallogal
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was ok
In desperate need of editing. Book 1 had editing issues but book 2 is beyond the pale. Gallant does not equal Elegant and should not be used every second paragraph. The plot was predictable and then ridiculous in the extreme. Awful sequel. Pity.
Angela
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm jumping right through this series!!! Keeps getting better!! Ash was super likable. Love how strong she was. I feel like she could have given the benefit of the doubt more but still great read!! Highly recommend!!
I have had a bad reading month in march so far, so i was saving a C.M Owens read when i could handle no more, anticipating this like the first glass of prosecco after my pregnancy and it did not disappoint.

Tag the ultimate playboy gets Ashed, add a cute baby a kidnapping and a stalker and lots of smutt and you have a brilliant book, as per all this authors books i finished it in one afternoon as it doesn't leave my grasp even while putting the coffee on.

Its a light read, but you feel for the cha
Blue
May 14, 2018 marked it as notforme-previewed
I just couldn't get into this one. I rated the 1st in the series 4 stars, but TBH don't remember it a whole lot. After reading a few reviews of this and the next in the series, I won't be continuing this series. Will try some of her other work.
Lucy Edwards
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I'm completely honest, after reading the first book I didn't think any of the others would even come close but yet another brilliant book
I hope the others are just as good
Megan
Really loved this second book. I think more than the first.

More happened, the subplot was better and I liked Tag and Ash more to be honest. Although it did feel a little to the end Ash was less strong and was more weak and feeble leading lady.
Payne’s Bookworm Reviews (Samantha Payne)
Wow! What a read. I really enjoyed reading about Tag and Ash. There story is surely to keep you hooked and guessing. It has a pregnancy, stalkers and heartbreak. Tag and Ash go through hell to be together but in the end love will conquer all and they finally get their happily ever after.
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Friggin heck! CM Owens can do no wrong! This is Tag and Ashes story. Hot hot hot! Tag, the man that can’t be tamed suddenly finds himself falling head over heels for the beautiful Ash. Sexy as hell read. Most definitely recommend 😉
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Leap of Faith (La Flor Series, #1)
  • Not Your Hero
  • Merger of the Heart (Glenwood Falls, #1)
  • Slide (Broken, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Marriage (The Hart Sisters Trilogy #1)
  • An Unplanned Life (Unplanned, #2)
  • Live-In-Position
  • Craving Me, Desiring You (Triple M, #4)
  • And Then You
  • Never Been Kissed (Never Been, #1)
  • Worth It
  • The Double
  • The Billionaire's Bet (The Sexy Billionaires #2)
  • The Baby Arrangement (Life, Love and Babies, #1)
  • Rewind
  • One Night with Him (One Night with Him, #1)
  • Back to You (Dreams, #1.5)
  • Color of Forgiveness (Color, #2)
C.M. Owens only writes romance, but she's a sub-genre whore.

She has two other pen names that she writes under.
Kristy Cunning for Reverse Harem and S.T. Abby for her darker/stabby books.

Sterling Shore (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Hooked on the Game (Sterling Shore, #1)
  • The Sterling Boys (Sterling Shore, #3)
  • Loving War (Sterling Shore, #4)
  • Breaking Even (Sterling Shore, #5)
  • A Redo (Sterling Shore, #6)
  • Triple Dare (Sterling Shore, #7)
  • Identical Disaster (Sterling Shore, #8)
  • Perfectly Toxic (Sterling Shore, #9)
  • Make Me (Sterling Shore #10)
  • Taming a Maverick (Sterling Shore #11)