Start by marking “Eden's Promise” as Want to Read:
Eden's Promise

Eden's Promise

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  120 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Falling in love at first sight with golden-haired captive Eden Whitney, pirate captain Zach Tyson realizes he will risk anything for her, including his adventurous life on the sea. Reissue.
Published November 1st 1998 by Love Spell (first published June 1st 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Eden's Promise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eden's Promise

Lover of Romance
"Make love to me, darling," he whispered, tracing the outline of her lips with his tongue "Love me with all your heart."

I am a huge fan of Cassie Edwards, her stories are always so classic and I love every moment. Edwards has a certain writing style that is captivating and draws your attention to the story without letting go. I was able to obtain a copy of Eden's Promise through Open Library. So I put it under Paperback in the form I read it, because its kinda both a paperback and e book. Let me
Maria Sanigan
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best written works that I have ever read in the many books that came past my life. It was a shame to have given this five stars, for truly it was an indescribable, blessedness to have read such an inspiring, captivating love story about a man and a woman whose love were tested a thousand times- and a thousand times they survived. Their love survived.

It was a story filled with friendship, faith, trust, love, bribery, brotherhood, conspiracy, greed, honor, love, and the ultimate piracy
Janet Meeks
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Cassie Edwards always gives us a good read. The book I have was published in 1989. It is a classic romance, even down to the dialogue. "I will love you always". Greatly recommend to read.
Medusa Dracul
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book...i didn't at first think it was going to end with a happy ending...but it did...great job Cassie Edwards
Heather
Sep 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
The best Edwards' I've read so far.
Crystal Cowles
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
probably the most in-depth historical romance books I've ever read. very good read.
ѕєяєηιтι
Sevemedim..

Giriş bölüm yokmuş gibiydi hiç hoşıma gitmedi

Kızımızın tekerleği bozuluyor oğlumuz yardımına koşuyor tanışalı beş dakika olmuş öpüşüyorlar sonra kasabaya gidiyorlar birbirlerine ellerinden yemek yediriyorlar ertesi gün sevişiyorlar aşık olduklarını anlıyorlar evlenmeye karar veriyorlar vs buraları okurken krize soktu beni resmen hiç inandırıcı gelmedi ilk yüz sayfası 1 yıldız vericektimde neyse böyle jet hızıyla girdiler sonrası beni yakalayamadı kitap maalesef
Anne Hendricks
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Falling in love at first sight with golden-haired captive Eden Whitney, pirate captain Zach Tyson realizes he will risk anything for her, including his adventurous life on the sea."

Good read - Edwards is a great writer! Loved the father had a love story too!
Kate
Mar 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a love story where Eden is found by the pirate captian Zach trussed up on his ship. Zach takes eden as his own and plans to keep her, but she has other things in mind.
Melis
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
Yeşilçam tarzında bir kitap.
Duchess Paula
It's ok. A little fluffy for my taste.
Erik09
Dec 03, 2007 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: adults
promised heaven by all sects, nice
Drucilla
Jul 11, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: e
This is your classic bodice ripper....with Pirates! The relationship between the main characters seems to move really fast for the 1800s but other than that, it's a nice read.
Elizabeth White
Jul 20, 2013
Ah mine'l-aŞk
Jun 02, 2011
Ronda
rated it did not like it
Apr 26, 2014
  • My Lady Vixen
  • Capture My Heart
  • Fortune's Flames
  • Beneath A Midnight Moon
  • Lady Of Fire (Fire, #1)
  • Captive Rose (Captive Brides #2)
  • A Pirate's Pleasure (North American Woman Trilogy, #2)
  • Savage Surrender
  • Stealing Heaven (Celtic Rogues #4)
  • For the Love of a Pirate
  • Compromised Hearts
  • Ondine
  • The Pirate and the Pagan
  • Dark Before the Rising Sun (Dominick, #3)
Edwards began writing romances in 1982 and released her 100th novel, Savage Skies, on August 28, 2007. Although her earlier books were classic historical romances, the vast majority of her novels involve Native American tribes. Edwards's grandmother was a full-blooded Cheyenne. Her first 99 books sold a combined 10 million copies as of August 2007, with her more recent novels averaging sales of 25 ...more
More about Cassie Edwards...