Start by marking “Rhett in Love (Rhett, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rhett in Love (Rhett, #2)

Rhett in Love

(Rhett #2)

New Standalone book from New York Times Bestselling author J. S. Cooper

Rhett Madison and Clementine O’Hara were best friends for years before they decided to give dating a shot. Everyone around them thought they were perfect for each other, but neither one of them realized just how much their relationship would change once they got together.

They’d only been dating for
Published September 30th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Rhett in Love, please sign up.
Linda Schildermans
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Rhett in Love (Rhett, #2)
Georgina ☽ themalf0ydiaries
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: n-a

I liked this so much more than the first one. The video that Rhett made on youtube was just too freakin' amazing. Gosh. Rhett is just, so damn amazing. The only thing I was kinda bummed out about, was Clementine. She's so fucking annoying, I thought she would be better in this one and in some ways she was, but still OMG this chick drives me nuts.
Overall I enjoyed this story and I'm hearing there's gonna be an epilogue, I'm really pumped for that.
Connie♡
Nov 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love their relationship but I prefer the first book.
Vi
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a fun sequel to Rhett. If you enjoyed the first one then I think you'd enjoy this follow up. Although it seemed short, it was fun to see Clementine and Rhett in Boston together adjusting and living together. Also, jealous tendencies tend to play a part. Not too deep or anything but just a quick enjoyable read.
Hannah
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
MORE RHETT AND CLEMMIE?

HELL YEAH, WHERE DO I SIGN UP!?
Raj
Aug 19, 2014 rated it liked it
3 stars

I love Rhett, I mean, the 1st book, so I was sooooooo excited to read Rhett in Love. The moment I started reading it, I was like 'What is Rhett all about?' I tried to remember any scenes from book 1 but I couldn't remember any, not a single thing! I've read 153 books after Rhett so that's one of the reason why, but still, for someone who loved book 1 and to remember nothing is just..weird.. maybe it wasn't memorable enough? maybe.

Anyways, Part 1 was...NAY... I got bored, I skipped and I
Karen Myer
Huge disappointment

I loved the first book loved the character development,but this one was so juvenile,I felt no chemistry. The story was lame and disjointed. They didn't even feel like the first book characters at all. I am not even sure what the story is about let alone why the author turned it in to series in the first place. I did like the creative touch of the video at the end and that is the only reason I gave it the second star.
Loraine Oliver
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
Rhett in Love Part 2 was amazing! Add to it that the author had David Berkeley actually write a song/video of something that happens in the book-well that just was the icing on the cake of a wonderful tale of life- happiness, despair, hope,sorrow, and an unconditional love between two children that grow up to mean everything in life to each other. This book was so good that it actually made me cry, and that does not happen to this 62 year old lady! For just a moment I want to digress to the prol ...more
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
4 Star Kindle Unlimited Read

It was a sweet romantic storyline. It showcase the insecurities adult children of alcoholics face when they choose the bottle over family. Plus it ended with a HEA.

My only disappointment was the link for the engagement video doesn't work. I would have loved to check it out.
Bewaji
Sep 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Just Okay..

This is a good addition to Rhett and Clementine`s story. They both have doubts and problems like new couples do. Growing pains so to say. Rhett though am starting to have my doubts about him in this book. I don't want to give anything away. I think he tried to redeem himself at the end. Hopefully that will be it. He also kind of suddenly changed his mind about stuff (no spoilers).

Finally I think this should have been labelled a novella. It is not a full length book, and the plot line/
Teri
Jul 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
One sec, so I can wipe away all the tears. That ending!!!!! What a heart felt gift!

I'll admit this was a hard read for me. I thought they were both immature. Rhett really needed to grow up. Clemie got on my nerves. But they are young characters and needed the time to grow together as a couple.

What won me over were the little sweet moments and the journey Rhett was to take. I would have loved to see Clemie acknowledge there were things she could work on as well.

The video is a tear jerker!!!! The
Karen Myers
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love of a lifetime

If you haven't read Rhett you have to read it first or you will not appreciate the depth of this book.

Rhett and Clementine were meant to be together but the challenges they face in this book will test their love to new levels. Will you be angry, yes; will you laugh, yes and you most definitely will cry but this is a book you have to read. You won't want to put it down.
Keri
Oh Rhett!

I've loved Rhett from the beginning. The relationship between Rhett and Clemmie is one I wish I had experienced lol This book broke my heart at times. I wanted to be able to climb through the screen and give Rhett a big old hug and tell him Ioved him. I'm happy that he was able to come to terms with his past and move forward with his life. I will miss them.
Diane
Oct 10, 2014 rated it liked it
I accidentally read book 2 before book one.
Not quite sure how I screwed that one up.
But it may explain why I didn't actually enjoy this story.
Then again I had a problem with the writing style, so basic and boring.
That wouldn't have changed the story...
I will go back and read book one now...
Hope it changes my take..
StScho
Jul 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: train-wreck, college
I read the first one and didn't care for that one either. Why did I read the 2nd?

I must be. I think I'm just not gelling with this author and her writing style. *sigh*
Katty Suero
Aug 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed part 1 of this book but part 2 I felt like it could have been better. I still enjoyed the book.
Periwinklepsyche
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Such an adorable and sweet story of love that started from a great friendship.
Anastasia シ
Well....
I feel like book 1 ended on a good note... wasn't a fan of this one. I feel like this second book totally ruined the story line.
B.
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rhett And Clementine Learn That Sometimes Love Isn't Enough. The Story Delves Deep As Rhett Faces His Demons And Clementine Comes To Terms With Her Role In His Life. This Is A Love Story Not Only For The Couple, But For Rhett As A Person.

This book can be read as a stand-alone, but it follows the title Rhett, which is the story of how he fell in love with Clementine.

In Rhett, Rhett Madison, twenty-one, was finishing his junior year at SC State and life was easy. His wealthy father had a job wait
Sheila
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars for Rhett in Love by J. S. Cooper

I received a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review. Opinions expressed are my own & have not been influenced in any way.

All I can say is WOW what a great ending to Rhett & Clemmie’s story.

This book can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend reading Rhett ( Book 1 ) in advance...

There are several things that really impressed me about this book - one being that for a couple so young ( both college seniors ) they realized there we
Sara
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
this was naah... I felt no chemistry. I got bored.

I didn't feel shit, so for me, I'm not even sure why the author turned it in to series in the first place. I did like the end and that is the only reason I gave it the second star.
Christine
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ARC review / audible For honest review Rhett Madison and Clementine ohear have been best friends now lovers this is their story of their relationship and the changes they are going through and the feelings of not being enough. Awesome story
Renee
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Good story line idea, could be a longer novel. Some of the writing felt more like The characters were telling g a story rather than conversing back and forth.
Andrea Fernandez
Jul 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
An emotionally captivating journey to go on with Rhett and Clementine. I liked this story.
N Swaffar
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Sexy Rhett Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

What happens when love is not all fun and sex like you thought, when you committed yourself to your bestfriend? This is Rhett’s story and how he figures how his life, if it’s better with Clementine in it or not.

Rhett In Love is a can be read as a standalone, but is also a lot better if you read Rhett first. Reading Rhett first will help you understand what kind of man Rhett was before he and Clementine embark their journey together as a couple.

Rhett and Clementine
Chrissy
Oct 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Oh Rhett... where to start? We picked up where Rhett ended. Rhett and Clemmie are living in Boston, and living together. I loved these two together in Rhett, but at times their relationship annoyed me in Rhett in Love. Rhett is kind of selfish, and yes, he does make up for it at times, but there was something about his character that made me want to strangle him.

Clemmie is working her butt off at Harvard, and it was nice to get inside her head during Rhett in Love and see what she was thinking,
Barbara
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this as and ARC from the very talented J.S. Cooper. This is the continuing story of Rhett Madison and Clementine O'Hara. It is a couple of months down the road and Clementine and Rhett have moved to Boston so Clementine can attend Harvard. They had only dated a couple of weeks before the move and their relationship isn't smoothly transitioning as they thought it would. They have the fears of every new couple and yet feel they have more on the line because of previously being best frie ...more
J-J lover of books
Aug 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rhett in Love is the sequel to the New York Times Bestseller Rhett, but can be read as a standalone book.

Rhett and Clementine are now living together but things aren't going as smoothly as they both thought it would like. As neither of them has been in a relationship. It was always going to be tough for them. Only been together a few months and already living together, but not wanting to be parted.

I did feel that is would be tough on Clementine more as she'd never really had a boyfriend. She'd
Kristen
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
In Book 1, Rhett is this cocky know it all boy who thinks he's the greatest thing on the planet for women. But Clementine is his only female friend who he hasn't dipped his wick in. When Clementine starts to realize that she needs to do new things like dating and stuff. He starts to realize that he doesn't like it. But they're supposed to be just friends... right? He starts to think twice about it. Before you know it, Clementine is in his bed. But she wants his heart. Is it even possible? And it ...more
Stacy Hahn
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Rhett in Love can be read as a standalone novel, but it is a continuation of Rhett and Clementine story.

Rhett has always been a player, never in a relationship until he realized he was in love with his best friend Clementine. Rhett and Clementine moved to Boston so Clementine could go to college. They decided to move in together and jumped right into the relationship. They were not prepared for all that living together entailed. As Clementine became busy at school and in study groups with a guy
beth myrick
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my oh my oh my

oh people. if you read Rhett and fell in love with him then, well get ready to completely hit bottom. this boy had me in book one struggling with himself and these feelings he had for Clementine. and oh Clementine...so good. these two are quite simply perfect together and for each other even though they can't quite see it or accept it.....but they get there, and the ride is exhilarating and sweet and awesome. the video was just a bowl full of cherries on top. that was beautiful.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Broken Juliet (Starcrossed, #2)
  • Sins of Sevin
  • Ex Games
  • Bad Romeo (Starcrossed, #1)
  • California Dreamin'
  • Trouble
  • One Night Only (The Extravagant, #1)
  • Under the Bleachers
  • To The Rude Guy in Apartment Five (The Inappropriate Bachelors #1)
  • Up in the Treehouse
  • How To Catch A Billionaire (How To Catch A Billionaire, #1-3)
  • Queen of First Dates (Canyon Beach #1)
  • Playing a Player (Sweet Cravings, #1)
  • Love U - vol.1 (Love U, #1)
  • Heartbreaker
  • Love U - vol.2 (Love U, #2)
  • Love U - vol.4 (Love U, #4)
  • Love U - vol.3 (Love U #3)

Rhett (2 books)