Start by marking “Rhett in Love (Rhett, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rhett in Love (Rhett, #2)

Rhett in Love

(Rhett #2)

New Standalone book from New York Times Bestselling author J. S. Cooper

Rhett Madison and Clementine O’Hara were best friends for years before they decided to give dating a shot. Everyone around them thought they were perfect for each other, but neither one of them realized just how much their relationship would change once they got together.

They’d only been dating for a
Published September 30th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Rhett in Love, please sign up.
Linda Schildermans
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Georgina ☽ 2greekgirlsreading
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: n-a

I liked this so much more than the first one. The video that Rhett made on youtube was just too freakin' amazing. Gosh. Rhett is just, so damn amazing. The only thing I was kinda bummed out about, was Clementine. She's so fucking annoying, I thought she would be better in this one and in some ways she was, but still OMG this chick drives me nuts.
Overall I enjoyed this story and I'm hearing there's gonna be an epilogue, I'm really pumped for that.
Esther
Nov 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love their relationship but I prefer the first book.
Çisem
Dec 15, 2016 rated it liked it
İlk kitap gibi kısacık, akıcı bir kitaptı.
Niye 3 verdim?

Çünkü çok kısaydı, keşke hepsi bir kitap halinde olsaymış. İkisi de kısacık iki kitaba gerçekten gerek yokmuş yani. Sanki böyle serinin devamı değil de novella olarak geçseymiş daha anlamlı olurmuş.

(view spoiler)

Eğer novella o
Gökçe
Jan 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
Aynı salaklık devam ediyor.
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
Zaten kısacık olan kitapları ikiye bölüp seri yapmanın anlamını hala çözemedim.
Hannah
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
MORE RHETT AND CLEMMIE?

HELL YEAH, WHERE DO I SIGN UP!?
Camilla (thecrazyreader)
1.5 stelle!
Tuğba Atıcı Coşar (okuryazarannecik)

Valla kitap için çok bir şey söylemeyeceğim çünkü ilk kitabı da öyle okuyup geçmiştim. Konusu basit ve klişe ama yine de keyfimi yerine getirir diye okumuştum ama kitap sıradanlık dışında çok yavan ve duygusuz geldi bana. İlk kitap içinde aynı hislerdeydim ikincisi içinde öyle oldu ne yazık ki.
Bir de anlamadığım neden iki kitaplık bir seri olduğu. Zaten duygu geçirememişsin bir de kısacık iki kitap halinde çıkarmanın mantığı neydi acaba.
Okurken bazı yerlerde gülümsememe sebep oldu ama kitaplar n
Raj
Aug 19, 2014 rated it liked it
3 stars

I love Rhett, I mean, the 1st book, so I was sooooooo excited to read Rhett in Love. The moment I started reading it, I was like 'What is Rhett all about?' I tried to remember any scenes from book 1 but I couldn't remember any, not a single thing! I've read 153 books after Rhett so that's one of the reason why, but still, for someone who loved book 1 and to remember nothing is just..weird.. maybe it wasn't memorable enough? maybe.

Anyways, Part 1 was...NAY... I got bored, I skipped and I
Karen Myer
Huge disappointment

I loved the first book loved the character development,but this one was so juvenile,I felt no chemistry. The story was lame and disjointed. They didn't even feel like the first book characters at all. I am not even sure what the story is about let alone why the author turned it in to series in the first place. I did like the creative touch of the video at the end and that is the only reason I gave it the second star.
Loraine Oliver
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
Rhett in Love Part 2 was amazing! Add to it that the author had David Berkeley actually write a song/video of something that happens in the book-well that just was the icing on the cake of a wonderful tale of life- happiness, despair, hope,sorrow, and an unconditional love between two children that grow up to mean everything in life to each other. This book was so good that it actually made me cry, and that does not happen to this 62 year old lady! For just a moment I want to digress to the prol ...more
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
4 Star Kindle Unlimited Read

It was a sweet romantic storyline. It showcase the insecurities adult children of alcoholics face when they choose the bottle over family. Plus it ended with a HEA.

My only disappointment was the link for the engagement video doesn't work. I would have loved to check it out.
Eleonora
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2,5 mi aspettavo di più
İnci Puyan
May 09, 2017 rated it liked it

Ve seri bitti. Dex'in tadımlık kitaplarından biriydi.

İlk kitapta iki çok yakın çocukluk arkadaşı gencin Clementine ile Rhett'in birbirlerine aşık olduğunu kabullenme sürecini okumuştuk bu kitapta da ikisinin basıl bir sevgili olduğunu okuduk.

Eğlenceli, tutkulu, biraz sorunlu bir aşkın hikayesiydi. Rhett küçüklüğünden yaralı, sorunlu bir annenin çocuğuydu dolayısıyla Clemmie ile olan ilişkisinde bocalamaları vardı bunu aşması ve aşkına güvenmesi... her şeyd
❤ Tila Grey Maddox ❤
I've been noticing lately that this author ALWAYS turns a standalone book into a series. In all her Facebook page post she always say "this a new adult standalone book" but then later on she changes her mind. Some of this standalone books that she turned it into a series shouldn't even BE a series. I think that it's perfect the way she ends it but then surprises all her fans & turn it into a book series.

I think it just annoys the fuck out of me, because she turns a perfectly good book into
Bewaji
Sep 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Just Okay..

This is a good addition to Rhett and Clementine`s story. They both have doubts and problems like new couples do. Growing pains so to say. Rhett though am starting to have my doubts about him in this book. I don't want to give anything away. I think he tried to redeem himself at the end. Hopefully that will be it. He also kind of suddenly changed his mind about stuff (no spoilers).

Finally I think this should have been labelled a novella. It is not a full length book, and the plot line/
Teri
Jul 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
One sec, so I can wipe away all the tears. That ending!!!!! What a heart felt gift!

I'll admit this was a hard read for me. I thought they were both immature. Rhett really needed to grow up. Clemie got on my nerves. But they are young characters and needed the time to grow together as a couple.

What won me over were the little sweet moments and the journey Rhett was to take. I would have loved to see Clemie acknowledge there were things she could work on as well.

The video is a tear jerker!!!! The
Karen Myers
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love of a lifetime

If you haven't read Rhett you have to read it first or you will not appreciate the depth of this book.

Rhett and Clementine were meant to be together but the challenges they face in this book will test their love to new levels. Will you be angry, yes; will you laugh, yes and you most definitely will cry but this is a book you have to read. You won't want to put it down.
Diane
Oct 10, 2014 rated it liked it
I accidentally read book 2 before book one.
Not quite sure how I screwed that one up.
But it may explain why I didn't actually enjoy this story.
Then again I had a problem with the writing style, so basic and boring.
That wouldn't have changed the story...
I will go back and read book one now...
Hope it changes my take..
Keri
Oh Rhett!

I've loved Rhett from the beginning. The relationship between Rhett and Clemmie is one I wish I had experienced lol This book broke my heart at times. I wanted to be able to climb through the screen and give Rhett a big old hug and tell him Ioved him. I'm happy that he was able to come to terms with his past and move forward with his life. I will miss them.
StScho
Jul 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
I read the first one and didn't care for that one either. Why did I read the 2nd?

I must be. I think I'm just not gelling with this author and her writing style. *sigh*
Periwinklepsyche
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Such an adorable and sweet story of love that started from a great friendship.
Katty Suero
Aug 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed part 1 of this book but part 2 I felt like it could have been better. I still enjoyed the book.
Kenni Santiago
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
Desepcionante!! Esperaba mucho muchísimo mas.
Viviana Rueda
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rhett Madison y Clementine O'Hara eran mejores amigos durante años antes de que decidieran pasar a salir. Todos alrededor de ellos pensaron que eran el uno para el otro, pero ninguno de los dos se dio cuenta de lo mucho que su relación iba a cambiar una vez que estuvieran juntos. Sólo habían estado saliendo durante un par de meses cuando decidieron mudarse a través del país y vivir juntos. Ninguno de los dos se preparó para todas las dificultades y adversidades que enfrentarían como una nueva pa ...more
Beliz
Sep 18, 2017 rated it did not like it
Bu bence kesinlikle kitap değil bir novellaydı, eğer bu konuda anlaştıysak beni rahatsız eden diğer şeylere geçiyorum;
Birincisi karekterler inanılmaz bencillerdi.Sorumluluk sahibi değillerdi ve sadece didişip, seviştiler. Başka bir nane yok.
İkincisi, bir kitapta hiç mi yan karekter olmaz, hiç mi (olmayan) kurgu desteklenmeye çalışılmaz. Yemin ederim üzüldüm.
Üçüncüsü, kurgu namına hiç bir şey yoktu. Kavga-seks-saçmalama-barışma seksi tüm olay buydu. Yetişkin iki insan gibi oturup konuşamadılar, v
**Sognatrice di libri**
Una lettura scorrevole ma come il precedente non spicca certo di coinvolgimento almeno nel mio caso.
La storia in sè non è male ma è un continuo tira e molla dei due protagonisti, tratta anche di temi molto importanti ma che potevano essere gestite meglio (nel senso troppo sbrigative nel raccontarle).
In conclusione un libro carino ma non mi ha colpito molto.
Sara
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
this was naah... I felt no chemistry. I got bored.

I didn't feel shit, so for me, I'm not even sure why the author turned it in to series in the first place. I did like the end and that is the only reason I gave it the second star.
Anastasia シ
Well....
I feel like book 1 ended on a good note... wasn't a fan of this one. I feel like this second book totally ruined the story line.
Neilliza Swaffar
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Sexy Rhett Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

What happens when love is not all fun and sex like you thought, when you committed yourself to your bestfriend? This is Rhett’s story and how he figures how his life, if it’s better with Clementine in it or not.

Rhett In Love is a can be read as a standalone, but is also a lot better if you read Rhett first. Reading Rhett first will help you understand what kind of man Rhett was before he and Clementine embark their journey together as a couple.

Rhett and Clementine
  • Another New Life
  • Bad Son Rising
  • Surrender
  • The Chase, Volume 4 (The Chase, #4)
  • For The Love of Laney
  • Declaration (Preservation, #3)
  • His Perfect Game
  • To Tempt An Earl
  • Darkness Betrayed (Torn #2)
  • Embracing Trouble (Trouble, #1)
  • A Soldier's Gift (Beyond Valor #1)
  • Let It Go (The Do Over, #3)
  • Serial, Volume Two (Serial, #2)
  • Clara's Last Christmas (Clara Andrews, #9)
  • Watch Me Fall
  • Smoldering Embers (Grace Series #1)
  • Found in You (Lost and Found Series, #1)
  • Keep Her (Grayson Sibling, #2)

Rhett (2 books)