Start by marking “More Than Anything (More Than Anything, #1)” as Want to Read:
More Than Anything (More Than Anything, #1)

More Than Anything

(Something More #2)

Arriving home after work one evening, Jørgen sees a young man who looks adrift and out of place—and who promptly has a seizure on the sidewalk. Jørgen takes care of him until the seizure passes and then, not knowing who to contact, takes care of him for the night. After giving the kid, Geir, a ride home the next morning, he expects that to be the end of it.

He d
Published September 24th 2014 by Less Than Three Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about More Than Anything, please sign up.
TT Kove Hello! I'm so happy to hear you liked the book, it means so much to me! :-) Book two has started edits, and I do believe I will receive the first…moreHello! I'm so happy to hear you liked the book, it means so much to me! :-) Book two has started edits, and I do believe I will receive the first round of them soon. I don't have a release date yet, but it won't be out until 2015. I'm hoping first quarter. ;-) And yes, you have met the characters of the second book, and it sure is Alex and Andreas. :-) (less)
TT Kove Hi Neil! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed my book. And thanks for what you said, it means to much to hear that I did it right. :-) Well, difficult…moreHi Neil! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed my book. And thanks for what you said, it means to much to hear that I did it right. :-) Well, difficult topics is something I find very interesting (and I can relate to it), so it's something I tend to write about. My upcoming, newer, work deals more with it than the old though. :-)

I do not write in Norwegian, no. I write in English, has since back in '06 or '07. :-)

Thanks so much!(less)

Kaje Harper
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a slow sweet story about Jørgen, a young man so damaged by abuse as a child that he has no hope for a future without isolation, and Geir, a teenager (just turning 17 at the start of the book) with epilepsy. Both men have challenges and feel realistic - both want a relationship but see themselves as flawed. Of the two, Jørgen's path is by far the harder one.

I loved the Norwegian setting, the very slow burn, the realistic stops and starts of the relationship. I really appreciat
Deeze

I mostly read fiction to forget about real life for a while. But every now and then I come across books that are more real than the fiction they are labelled as. This was one such book.

Talk about heart breaking. Not just one but two guys that will leave you crushed.

Geir really got to me. His loneliness struck a cord and the bullying he suffered through brought back a few unpleasant memories. The scene with Charo was especially heart wrenching.

Jørgen broke my heart, he suffered so much for so long. I wa
River
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: man-on-man-luvin
Tamika♥RBF MOOD♥
4.5 stars.

This was a first for me by this author. I truly enjoyed this book. I was taken aback by some things, but I have to remember that there are rules outside North American. LOL.

I didn't know how I would feel about a 16 yr old being in a relationship with a 22 yr old, but T.T. surely wrote it beautifully.

Geir was so amazing, all he wanted was a mate. I found myself tearing up whenever he would taking about being lonely, hell they didn't tease him for being gay no th
Claudia
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love by Jorgen and Geir!!! What a great story, it's great to see how Jorgen let Geir into his life and how he worked to get over his issues so they could have a chance of being together. Loved it!
Lena Grey
Nov 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
“Love me in your arms. You were my shelter from the storm...you were right there all along. I never knew a love like this before, Oh I just want to say that I love you more than anything.” ~ Lamar Campbell

Everyone has burdens to bear, but Jørgen's, of 'More Than Anything' by TT Kove, are heavier than most. Jørgen was abused as a child, both emotionally and sexually, at the hands of his uncle and his mother. It's left him emotionally scarred and socially inept. He has PTSD and often f
Annika
Quote… All I wanted was a friend. I’d give anything to have just one friend.

I loved this book. It sucked me in from that very first page and I had a hard time putting it down. Before I knew it I had finished it all in one sweep. And I couldn’t be happier. I love these two guys to bits. My heart aches and breaks for them, but seeing them together also brings a lot of joy and hope.

One lonely boy suffering from epilepsy and being bullied for it in school, his best and only friend in the world is his elderly dog Charoone
Love Bytes Reviews
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star review by Lily

One evening 22 year old Jorgen finds a young male outside his home who appears to be out of sorts and soon realizes the young male is actually having a seizure. After the seizure, the young male needed some care so Jorgen had to go through the young man’s backpack to find out who he was but was unable to reach any family member. As the young man is not well, it was Jorgen who cared for him for the night. The young man was 16 year old Geir. This is how they meet
Shannon
Man, I needed a lot of tissues for this one. The abuse Jorgen suffered was some of the worst I've read about and thankfully we didn't get all the dirty details. Take poor Geir with his epilepsy that's had him bullied his whole life paired with the abused Jorgen and you're just asking for some painful reading. It was so slow-burning that I don't know if "burning" would really be the correct word here. We're talking barely any kissing for the first 90% of the book. Did I still love it? Strangely, ...more
Anke
Sep 04, 2014 marked it as dnf
Tried to read it several times, couldn't get into it because of the writing style.
Lisa
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Lisa by: (1) #905:57
At the beginning I was a little apprehensive about the age of one of the MCs and whether anything would happen between them.
Two MCs, one with epilepsy, the other suffering PTSD. They find each other when Jorgen finds Geir as he is just about to have a fit. He takes him inside and looks after him.
Geir is 16 and is being bullied at school and is looking for a friend in Jorgen, but as always happens it grows into something more.
I am glad they took it slowly. Very slowly. There is
Anne Dirty Girls' Good Books
Jorgen sees a young man outside his home who looks a little off. When Jorgen approaches him, the young man falls to the sidewalk in a seizure. Jorgen takes the sleeping man into his house after the seizure is over and looks after him. The next morning he learns that the young man, Geir, is just 16, and living alone off an on when his single parent father works at an off shore job. Though Jorgen is attracted to Geir, he feels it’s inappropriate, both because of Geir’s age and Jorgen’s inability t ...more
Jay
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Title: More Than Anything (Book #1)
Author: T.T. Kove
Pairing: Gay
Length: Long Novel
Heat Rating: ♨♨
Book Rating: ★★★★
This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

The story primarily focuses on these two young men working their way through an awkward attempt at building a relationship. Neither has had much
Michael Thompson
I read this book last year and loved it. So when I found out the sequel was coming out I picked the book up again to re-read to find out why I loved it so much.
This is a beautifully written story of two broken individuals that find each other against all
odds. A beautiful, slow burning love story that will have you turning page after page. You will fall in love with the two MCs, Jorgen and Geir. An absolutely awesome cast of secondary characters which we will see in the sequel.

And after readin
Tiffaney
Oct 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, broken
I enjoyed this story but I didn't feel an emotional connection with it. It's a slow burner romance with dark themes and broken characters but it just didn't give me the feelings that it should have. i love that the story takes place in Norway. The age difference of six years didn't bother me because of the way the author has written. I'd love to read more about these two men but apparently the next book in the series features a different couple. 3.5
Tess
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that reminds me why I love reading romance. A very tender love story between two troubled men who were each such caring souls. The writing itself was a little awkward because of the translation, but it didn't impact my enjoyment of the story.
Jane (PS)
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, mm, scavhunt-rec
This does not read like a longer book (eg 600pp per Kindle/Amazon). It was more like 200pp. Weird.

Anyway - loved it. So much emotion but in a totally logical way. One MC (Geir) is very young (being only 16 yo at the beginning of the book) and dealing with bullying on top of his epilepsy. MC Jorgen is 22 yo but his 22 years on earth have not treated him kindly; his emotional development was put on hold. The reality is that both MCs are older than their years in so
Wendy Ann
Reviewed for - 4 1/2 hearts

More than anything, these two guys deserved a break. Life had dealt each of them more than their fair share of abuse and grief and my heart hurt for them. More than anything, I raged at all those who dared to lay a finger on either of these beautiful men or neglected to do anything by turning a blind eye or being absent. For those who took courageous steps or showed kindness in smaller ways, I applauded them and they became my heroes. More than anything, Jorgen and Geir deser
Kendra T
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-amazon, mm, young-love
This was a very sweet book. Jørgen has had a lot of abuse and challenges in his past. He is quiet, keeps to himself, and doesn't much like people or crowds. He finds Geir outside his apartment one day, and he helps him by bringing him into his home. The two form a sort of friendship that has an underlying spark to it, and for some reason, Jørgen is more comfortable with Geir than he has been with most anyone else. My heart went out to Jørgen, but it was nice to see him flourish a little under Ge ...more
Lester
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just finished this book a couple of days ago, and I must say it was a really pleasant surprise!

The Storyline is well written, both main characters have their own personal struggles, both about their past and present life, but also challenges in building a future together.

It is well balanced, not too dramatic, subtil and very found to read.

I do wish for a sequel though as I found it did end all a bit too abruptly... It begs the question if such relationship can last bearing in mind their pasts
TT Kove
This was previously the first part of More Than Anything, when it was published through the publisher. I split the books however, so the size of the novels would be consistent with the other books (50K+) in the series.

Everything that happened in the original MTA is still the same, but a couple thousand words have been added to flesh out some scenes that were skipped in the first edition.
Karlijn
Norway is my favorite country. For the last couple of years I have visited Oslo and some other places in the south of Norway. Since a couple of years I'm learning Norwegian so when I found out this book takes places in my favorite country. Well, I had to read it. And after reading I'm a fan of T.T. Kove.
Shaztwirl
Very Good.

This is a really good story and deals with the issues of epilepsy and anxiety very well. If you are looking for a HEA then you'd better have book 2 lined up and ready to go, because you won't get that here. At times, I did find the story feeling a little flat and emotionless but I would attribute that maybe to the language differences.
liz
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I wanted to like this far more than I did. As sweet as these 2 are together, this book needs some serious editing. Some of the errors seemed like typos, while others were just word use issues. Many of the latter mistakes read like this book is a problematic translation into English. Regardless, a strong editor would have cleaned this up. Disappointing.
Rebecca James
Awesome book! Still teary-eyed. Warnings for possible triggers, as one MC has pretty severe PTSD from childhood trauma. There's no sex in this book, and I didn't even notice! So sweet. I loved the characters--how careful they were with each other. Can't wait for the next book.
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
True rating - Leaning toward 4.5 stars. I need to let this book's rating sit for a while. Really, really great book :-)!!

I'll be adding thoughts and insights this week. I promise :-)!! In the meantime, HIGHLY recommended!!!
Meggie
Oct 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have to sleep over this tragic romance, because really it was emotionally draining story.
Overall, I truly liked both MC's, mysterious loner Jørgen and a younger Geir. I'm glad their paths crossed in this story, because they truly needed each other!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED STARTING SERIES!
Claire Potterton
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Heart breaking in places, horrifying in others, but romantic and loving too......it is superb! That said, I definitely need something a little 'fluffy' for my next read!
« previous 1 3 next »
Less Than Three P...: Giveaway - More Than Anything by T.T. Kove - CLOSED 39 53 Sep 24, 2014 12:04PM

• Defenseless
  • Two Silent Cries
  • Last Dance with Mary Jane
  • Thárros
  • Wonderland
  • Whitewater
  • Only Love (Only Love, #1)
  • Aaron (Survivor Stories #1)
  • The Mating of Michael (Sex in Seattle, #3)
  • Waiting for Rain
  • I Can See For Miles
  • Release (Davlova, #1)
  • The Red Sheet
  • Silent
  • You're Always in the Last Place You Look
  • In His Sights (Don't Tell, #4)
  • Out of the Blackness (Avery, #1)
  • Winter Winds
Writes queer romance, usually of the new adult, slice-of-life variety.

Find me:
www.acpress.co.uk
www.patreon.com/ttkove

Something More (10 books)
  • More Than Words (Something More, #1)
  • More Than Us (Something More, #3)
  • More Than Distance (Something More, #4)
  • More Than Enough (Something More, #5)
  • More Than This (Something More, #6)
  • More Than Friends (Something More, #7)
  • More Than Life (Something More, #8)
  • More Than Most (Something More, #9)
  • More Than Expected (Something More, #10)