Start by marking “His Call (Call, #2.5)” as Want to Read:

His Call

(Call Duology #2.5)

22,000 words.
Ten scenes.
Seven you thought you knew.
Three you never did.

In this CALL series novella, get inside Aaron Stone's head for the very first time. Experience some of your favourite scenes from LATE CALL and FINAL CALL from his point of view and enjoy three brand new scenes you always wondered about...
Published July 6th 2014 (first published June 12th 2014)

Janey
Jul 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, series, shortie
I loved this series, so to get a shortie starring Aaron's POV on some scenes we have been introduced to, but also some additional scenes meant it was Christmas...kerching!

He became more endearing than I had him originally penned, if that was at all possible.

But what had me very excited for was the introduction to Wild Temptation, which features Tyler, Aaron's wild, carefree, photographer cousin, and Liv, Dalton's best friend. I can't wait to read more of their story...
Heather andrews
*************SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE SECOND BOOK IN THE SERIES PLEASE DON'T READ THIS REVIEW**************************************

I am so freakin' excited Emma decided to write Aaorn's point of view for two reasons one: it's Aaron freakin' Stone ladies, and two: we got to get inside his pervy little mind and see how he functioned, "it's still early." Amusement threads through her tone - amusement I plan to eff right out of her." I really loved the fact Emma wrote some never befor
Amazon Buy Link--->> His Call (Call #2.5)

This was an interesting installment to the call series. I loved getting into Aaron's head. This isn't a retelling of either book or a recreation of the Call Series books but from his POV. This is just strictly certain scenes from both Late Call and Final Call told from his mind. Emma picked out the most important scenes from those books and told us what Aaron was thinking and feeling. If you have read the Call Series then I would suggest reading thi
Roline Bautista
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love love love this series!!! This is Aaron's POV on some of the highlights of books 1 and 2!!!! Scorching Hoooootttttt!!! *squeeeeelllllll*

And there's a sneak peak on wild temptation.... Oh my f********** God! It was goooood!!! Can't wait for it!!!!!
Aman
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
Bel
Nice quick read. Great to hear Aaron's side
Jamie
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I so loved getting to read Aaron POV between him and Dayton. You really have to read Late Cal! And Final Call first.
Tammi Plummer
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect

Perfect little insight to Aaron and to see what's was thinking of Day. And a perfect little tease of the relationship they have!!
Casey
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

His Call by Emma Hart is a very short look into Aaron's POV from the Call Series. This novella contains ten scenes told from Aaron's POV, seven of which the reader has seen before if you have read Late Call and Final Call with three scenes being brand new. Because this novella is previous scenes told differently, this should be read after the two novels.

I will say that I really loved getting Aaron's POV. With Late Call and Final Call being tol
Asheley
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
His Call includes several scenes from the Call Duology written in Aaron's perspective, which is fun since Aaron Stone is such a fun character. To be honest, when I started this fairly short story, I wondered if it might be much of the same that I already know of Aaron from the first two books. HOWEVER, at about the point in the series that Naomi begins acting up, Aaron's thoughts and perspective really becomes new to me and this story picks up a great deal. I liked being inside of his head durin ...more
Rohina
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 'Requirement' Stars***

I absolutely loved the Call Series and to have to get inside Aaron "Mr. Requirements" Stone's head, well it was a well deserving icing on the cake.

The things that I loved in the book were:

*The author picked out really good scenes to portray from Aaron's point of view

*The desperation in Aaron's thoughts and words to get Dayton back

*And, the best one, Aaron slamming Naomi with the divorce papers, the economy seat tickets and further terminating her contract with the agenc
Dottie
Jul 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series and reading Aaron's POV was cool. I read this series a couple of weeks ago (I didn't know this existed then) so I saw no need to reread the books. However, I think the true way to enjoy reading this book is to read it right in the heels of finishing book two. It's segments of the story, told by Aaron. But because it isn't the story retold by him, it feels disjointed as its only select portions. I think if I'd read it immediately after the series, I would have enjoyed ...more
Keeley
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Things I loved about this novella-:-

*I really like the story from Aaron's point of view, in fact I think I prefer it to Dayton's. I like how his mind works, you can understand the sex more because it's explained in his deep love for her.

*The author chose really good scenes to use his point of view

*There is also an extra scene with Tyler, he may just be my favourite Stone, we shall see!

Things that would improve my reading experience:-

*If the whole story had been written in Aaron's point of view!
Mary
Jul 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a quick and short novella in this series. This book gave us some insight into what was going through Aaron's mind during some very important scenes from the first two books. I really liked this and love when we get to see the male POV. I sometimes wish we would get dual POV books more often. I think having Aaron's POV throughout this series would have been better. But I really enjoyed reading these.
Angie
Jul 16, 2014 rated it did not like it
To call this a novella is a gross inaccuracy. It is simply a retelling of random scenes from the male perspective. I didn't feel connected to the characters at all since it was just a guy having sex that I had already read.

Nothing new or unexpected at all. I would have been fine not reading this "novella."
Natasha
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
I liked hearing from Aaron's pov even though this was short and sweet and only told us snippets from the first two books it was still good. Again I don't think I've read of such a truly devoted man such as Aaron. It's nice to read of a man that's not constantly got a roving eye and going from woman to woman for a change.
Bookabulary
Sep 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: second-chances
If you have already read the first two books in this series, this is a definite add-on must-read. Because what else could be better than a male POV, right? I guess a hot male POV would top that though. Lucky for myself this was that!

Read full review on Bookabulary.
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
His Call was a quick novella in the Call series by Emma Hart. This book gave us some insight into what was going through Aaron's mind in some very important scenes from the first two books in the Call series. Loved this series and the characters and I would highly recommend this series by Emma Hart!!
Amanda
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant pov from Aaron, his desperation to get Dayton back, wow there was no stopping him this time.
Highly recommended series
PS I can't wait to hear more from Liv and Tyler too, I thinks sparks will most definitely fly
Tammy  Tracy
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Aaron Stone- my new book boyfriend. I enjoyed this little bit of extra Aaron Stone added to Final Call and Late Call not nearly long enough but juicy enough to really enjoy. Can't wait for Wild Temptation with Liv & Tyler's story.
Taylor
Aug 03, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-goal
This was actually better than the first two books. In fact, I think I would have liked more scenes from his POV during the first two books. Dayton was too stupid for me. Aaron at least was a strong and caring character.
Keriann Hoover
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Aaron's side of his and Dayton's relationship. We get inside his head, and see what happens when they reunite. It wasn't really fluid for me, because it was broken into different scenes. Overall good, but could have been better.
Linda
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am a HUGE fan of the male POV!!! Love to hear what their mind was thinking as the drama unfolds and this one is fabulous. And as a super bonus, we get the first three chapters of Tyler & Liv's story...CAN'T WAIT!!!
J.L.
Jul 31, 2014 rated it liked it
This includes segments of the story repeated in Aaron's point of view. There is some new stuff and it does provide some understanding but unless you buy the box set you don't really need to read this one.
Claire
Jul 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I do enjoy the male characters side of the story and this was brilliant the only thing negative about it was the editing was not complete and a lot of the book had the underlined and scored out words still present which sometimes made it hard to read.
But other than that it was a great novella
Roberta Curmi
Jul 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: o-i-b
3.5 Stars ...

too much the same even if it was POV from Aaron ..only few scenes were new ....
Brooke
Aug 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed reading his POV.
Shaunna Armstrong
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A quick short story of Aaron's side of a few of the scenes in The Call Series. I love this series and it always leaves me wanting more of Aaron & Dayton.
R.f. Greenwood
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant book from Emma Hart! I loved reading it through Aarons eyes :) couldn't put it down till I finished. Can't wait for more!!!
Michelle
Really enjoyed Aaron's POV. His love and admiration for Mia is apparent in everything he does. Mostly, this just felt like a bonus, it didn't necessarily share any new insight.

• The Prisoner (The Replacement, #1.5)
  • A SEAL's Salvation (Uniformly Hot SEALs, #3)
  • Positively Criminal (Primrose, Minnesota, #2)
  • Desire (The Dining Club #1)
  • Desired (Wanted, #6)
  • Holding onto You (Never Letting Go, #2)
  • Adored: A Wanted Novella
  • Exposed (Exposed, #1)
  • Wildcard: Volume One (Wildcard, #1)
  • The Gift
  • Curves of the French Riviera (Curves of the French Riviera, #1)
  • Full Exposure
  • The Grinch of Starlight Bend
  • Mutual Release (Stewart Realty, #7)
  • All That He Loves, Volume 2 (The Billionaire's Seduction, #5)
  • Indiscretion: Volume Three (Indiscretion, #3)
  • Breathe Out (Just Breathe, #2)
  • Endless Magic (Stella Mayweather #6)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut

Call Duology (2 books)