Start by marking “The Avengers Storybook Collection” as Want to Read:
The Avengers Storybook Collection

The Avengers Storybook Collection

Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Falcon are Earth's Mightiest Marvels-the Avengers! Join them as they work together to battle against sinister Super Villains such as Ultron, Thanos, the Masters of Evil,and more, to keep the Earth safe. Featuring 20 explosive stories of good vs.evil. Avengers assemble!
Published March 31st 2015 by Marvel Press

To ask other readers questions about The Avengers Storybook Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Avengers Storybook Collection

Jerry
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun for a superhero fan like me.
San Diego Book Review
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by JD Banks for San Diego Book Review

While Marvel comic books, movies, and TV shows are ways to introduce the Avengers to a child, The Avengers Storybook Collection makes it easy for a child to understand each Avenger’s background without using overt sex, violence, or vulgar speech. The storybook also allows parents to bond with their children, especially parents who love anything comic book related. Each story, written and illustrated by different writers and artists, takes about 5 min
Thistle
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
I read YA books. I read MG books. But apparently I've found my limit on how young the target reader can be before I stop enjoying a book.

There was nothing wrong with these stories, other than the target reader was age 4-8 years old. Grade level 1-3, for US folks. Unsurprisingly the writing was way, way too simple, the stories too basic, and the writing filled with way too many exclamation points. I couldn't even stick with the stories long enough to see if they were original -- sadly everything
Rosa Cline
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, kids
A nice collection of various stories of the Avengers battling for good against the various evil doers. A good mixture of 'main' characters and not just highlighting one of the heroes but all of them.
Syd Perry
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love being Avenger buddies with my 5-year-old granddaughter. We read this book together and enjoyed every minute of it. There are times I can't remember who a character is and she will happily explain it to me.

Avengers assemble!

And her favorite, Hulk Smash!
Joshua
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Multiple stories. Hulk read this book, didn't like it.
FullyBooked
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a major necessity on my journey to becoming a marvel geek!
Mar
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I like the book
Onionboy
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Read this with my son. The stories are great for boys who need extra motivation to read. They are just the right length to be a bit of a challenge, and the grammar includes words that they should be learning to read. The stories were interesting too. I recommend it for anyone you are trying to motivate to read more.
Rose
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-kids, comics
An easy-to-read storybook filled with gorgeous color photos that's perfect for the younger Marvel fan in your life! :) My favorite part is when the Guardians of Galaxy make a surprise entry to help save the day! Highly recommended!
Meredith Spidel
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect collection for my son, who is Avengers-obsessed. It is a beautiful hard-cover book with lots of great pictures and enough different stories to keep him interested for a long while. Makes for excellent bedtime stories that he looks forward to every night.
Dianna Morales
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this! My mom gave it to me for Christmas as a joke - since I am Avenger obssessed - and I ended up really enjoying it. If I have children one day, I'll read this to them xD
Richelle Goodrich
Nov 21, 2016 rated it liked it
A fun book for any kid who is into the Avengers. I enjoyed the artwork in this book more than the storytelling.
Braden
Jaxen Petrey
Jan 24, 2017
Arianna
Nov 15, 2016
Marvel Publishing, Inc., commonly referred to as Marvel Comics, is an American company that publishes comic books and related media. Marvel Entertainment, Inc., a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, owns Marvel Publishing (since 2009).

Marvel counts among its characters such well-known properties as Spider-Man, Iron Man, the X-Men, Wolverine, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Captain America, Darede