Start by marking “Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #2)” as Want to Read:
Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #2)

Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  13,734 Ratings  ·  796 Reviews
I never expected to watch Sophie walk away. She was mine. I would own her. She just didn’t know it yet. New goal: Seal the deal and rock her world so thoroughly she never wanted to leave again.

Highly sexual and emotionally charged, Filthy Beautiful Love is the provocative conclusion to Filthy Beautiful Lies.

**Warning: this book contains an additively filthy alpha male wh
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 316 pages
Published September 29th 2014 (first published September 19th 2014)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo RyanFilthybeautifullies2TitlebySueBee_zps13f69d0a.jpg
 photo FBL2storystarxBbysb_zps1e17fd3c.gif
★★★★ ! Filthy Beautiful Love, book 2 of 3. The enigmatic Colton Drake & Sophie are working through their past & present when the unthinkable happens!

“My needy erection zaps all my concentration and it takes me moment to realize Sophie is speaking.”

Books about the Drake brothers should be read in order:
Book 1: Filthy Beautiful Lies - Colton & Sophie
Book 2: Filthy Beautiful Love - Colton & Sophie
Book 3: Filthy Beautiful Lust - Pace & Kylie
Book 4: Filthy Beautiful Foreve
Christy
Jul 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: angst, emotional
4 Colton Owns Your Ass stars!

photo 665e1ae1-0341-4092-b1ce-87fbbd48cc35_zps4ca3fa23.jpg

After reading Filthy Beautiful Lies I’ve been dying to get my hands on this sequel. I had to know what happened between Colton and Sophie! When this pretty little thing appeared on my kindle, I had to drop all and read it!

When we last saw Colton and Sophie, Sophie was fleeing the scene after learning a big secret about Colt. Even though she’s the one that ran, she misses him.
I miss Colton’s bed, his scent, the feel of his rough stubble against my cheek when we kiss
Beverly
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Beautiful Stars

This is the conclusion of Colton and Sophie’s story. It begins with Sophie in Europe with her sister and Colton pining for her.

Sophie knows she has fallen in love with Colton, but trusting him isn’t going to come easy. Colton is up for the challenge, because he knows he has found a woman who is selfless, giving, and loving. She is nothing like Stella and he can’t lose her. So Colton offers her a proposition she can’t refuse: stay with him as friends and continue to build a life
☆ Sammy ☆彡
I fell hard for Colton and Sophie's story in the first book, Filthy Beautiful Lies. It was very compelling to watch Sophie's sacrifice to save her sister turn into an unexpected romance with the man who purchased her. And when a secret from Colton's past surfaced and led a HUGE cliffhanger, I was pretty desperate to read Filthy Beautiful Love to see if their relationship could survive.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After learning about his secret, Sophie fled from Colton with the intention of never looking back.
Catarina
4 Beautiful Loving Stars.

This second installment stars a few days after the end of the last one, and after Sophie had run away from Colton, when she found out what he was keeping from her. She decides to clear her head in Italy with her sister, but Colton his decided to fight for her and goes after her.
He wants to sort his problems and he wants Sophie with him, and this time his willing to do everything to get her: including demand the rest of their contract.

description

This second book was even sweeter
ღFloღ the coffee addict
3.75 I didn't expect to cry STARS

Here we are again and dear Sophie still has problems. Fortunately they are not of the monetary nature this time around. Her sister's cancer treatment is well under way and paid for.

Still girlfriend has problems...she happens to be in love with Colton who happens to be married...oh and she still is a virgin. That's got to be a drag at her age. But we'll take care of that in a minute, right? Just has to get back with the beautiful hunk.

”Even without the contract
Alexis *Reality Bites*
4 STARS!
Genre: Contemporary Romance

I laughed, I swooned and when hit with a devastating blow I even got a little misty eyed.

I was super excited to jump back in to this story. I was equally excited that author Kendall Ryan did not keep readers waiting!

photo cc28b713-9dd1-4f5e-bb5c-1aebfc61c504_zps708c5b0d.jpg

photo tumblr_msfei4lZVN1riehawo1_500_zps5645eda2.gif

Filthy Beautiful Love picks up just a few weeks after where book one ended. It was evident by the end of Filthy Beautiful lies that Colton held strong feelings for Sophie after spending so much time getting to actually know her. Those feelings wer
TORI
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: disappointed
2 "Saccharin Sweet" Stars

Will contain spoilers if you haven't read the first book.

I didn't hate it, but I definitely didn't love it. I was so bored out of my mind. I would have Dnf'ed it if I wasn't so far into the story having read the first book. I didn't give a crap about anything happening beyond about the 25% mark because the book was so uneventful.

Basically, he tracks her down in Rome after she left him at the end of the first book. They go through all the drama of deciding whether or no
Candace
'Filthy Beautiful Love' continues the story of Colton and Sophie, following the big reveal of Colton's secret marriage. Predictably, Sophie leaves Colton and he sets out to win her affections again. I don't think anyone will be surprised with this storyline or ending. However, that's not to say that it isn't a worthwhile book.

Colton and Sophie seem to have a sweet, straightforward romance. Their story is heartwarming and makes me smile. Sometimes, you need to take a break from the suspense, high
Len
It was beautiful story of love,honesty,loss and trust. The story picks up where Colton chasing and longing for Sophie who run away when the wife of Colton showed up. I loved how Sophie thinks everything about her love and relationship with Colton. Colton, in the other hand, was really a "additively filthy alpha male". I fell in love with him all over the story. The way he took care of everything specially when Sophie needed most, sooooo sweet.

The ending was okay for me but I expected more of th
Jen
This was a 2.5 stars for me... I don't know if it is because I'm on holidays; but I had a hard time getting into it and feeling any kind of empathy for the characters...when I get home will write more!! ;-)
The Reading's Love Blog
RECENSIONE COMPLETA QUI: https://thereadingslove.blogspot.it/2...

description
Un libro erotico, dolce e sensazionale. Ogni pagina è una scoperta. Ho riso e pianto insieme, a volte ho pianto molto, soprattutto in alcune scese che tengo per me. I dialoghi e le situazioni che crea la scrittrice sono divertenti e spontanei. Una lettura piacevole, a tratti dolce, a tratti erotica. Le scene hot non mancano e sono fortemente calde, più che nel primo libro. Quando si scrive un libro che poi avrà un seguito è un po'
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books
4 Hot Panty Dripping Stars

If you are looking for a steamy read, Filthy Beautiful Love is for you.

It’s the conclusion to Sophie and Colton’s story. It has everything you are looking for. There’s some tension, lots of steam and happy times.

The story picks up where Filthy Beautiful Lies left off. Colton has a wife and Sophie is devastated. Sophie goes to Rome with her sister to recoup and get over Colton.

However, Colton, just can’t stay away

I really enjoyed Filthy Beautiful Lies and I really enjoye
Michelle
Jul 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
Colton & Sophie’s story concludes in book two of this series. Having discovered Colton’s secret, Sophie runs. Now that her sister has undergone a round of treatment, they are off to Rome – but Colton’s chase of the woman paid a million dollars to defile brings these two face to face once again.

When Sophie returns to California, knowing the truth of his relationship with Stella she has a choice to make. She’s fallen in love with the man who lost the ability to trust any woman not to use him t
Andrea
Aug 26, 2014 rated it liked it
After the cliffhanger at the end of book 1, I was very keen to get my hand in this book and I wasn't disappointed. It was nice to see Colton's and Sophie's relationship progress, overall I found it a nice easy read.
Jamie
Sep 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Well.. I enjoyed this one but for some reason just not as much as the first.
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
It was okay. I didn't love it... I didn't hate it. To be honest, I really wanted to read this book to get closure since the 1st book was such a cliffhanger. You don't have to read very long before finding the closure. After that, it was just pretty... blah... for me. Yes, there was more to their story. Yes, there were some steamy scenes. Yes, there is a finish to their story. But, meh... for me I just needed to save myself from the the cliff and that was all. Accomplished in the first little bit ...more
Doris
Dec 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
This one was a bit better than the first..good story.
Erica
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oh goodness, this series undoes me. Sophie and Colton's story is so unique and awesome that I just can't even with it. I only wish this one had been a bit longer so we got more of their story :) However, I'm stoked that Pace is next, as he is in his own category and totally awesome.

So while Sophie and Colton's story has come to a "close," I am hoping we get some glances as we dive into Pace's story to see how they are. However, now I'm on to see how this new couple fares!
Duchess Nicole
Nov 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
Giant eye roll. I should have known better after the first one.
Bethany
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved Colton and Sophie!

Review to come
Fran
Aug 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I feel like the dialogue was too wordy. I practically skimmed about 30% of the book, but I believe it's because I just wasn't in the right mood for this. :|
Meka♥books
This is book 2 in the Filthy Beautiful Lies series and after that riveting ending in Filthy Beautiful Lies (view spoiler) I couldn’t wait to get comfy and see what shenanigans this book would pose.
description

Overall, I liked Filthy Beautiful Love slightly better than Filthy Beautiful Lies as now the secret is exposed and Colton and Sophie had to come to terms with and redefine their relationship. In this installment we saw Colton let down his walls and open himself up to So
Stephanie
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was ok

Overall Rating :: 2-2.5 stars
Series :: Book two of the Filthy Beautiful Lies series
Hero/Heroine :: Colton/Sophia
POV :: Alternating.
Cliffhanger :: Nope.
HEA :: (view spoiler)

Filthy Beautiful Lies had me surprisingly hooked. Filthy Beautiful Love, on the other hand, just had me bummed. I was hoping for a bit more drama, more chaos, maybe a cat fight or two between Sophia and Stella. It would have been nice to see these two interact... or something. Anything. It all just seemed
Fanny
Aug 18, 2014 rated it liked it

Tenia unas ganas increibles de leer esta segunda parte, sobre todo despues de leer el final de Filthy Beautiful Lies.
Tenia unas expectativas muy altas y reconozco que la historia no fue todo lo que esperaba, pero eso no quiere decir que no sea un libro bastante entretenido, simplemente al ser una continuacion no tuvo tanta emocion como el primero.
Este segundo libro de la saga sigue estando muy bien narrado y esta escrito de una forma muy impresionante, pero esperaba que Kendall Ryan tomara otra
Raine
The second part of Colton and Sophie's story was, like the first book, uninspiring. I felt like I was going insane with boredom.

I may want to read about Pace and Kylie. She seems to have a little more grit and Pace sounds like a hottie.
Monica James
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Pure genius!
Geri Reads
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
I would have liked this more if this had been combined into one book instead of two. Honestly, there wasn't enough plot top warrant two books.
Mandy
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was short but really hot! I am in love with Colton Drake! I love a sexy alpha millionaire with a good heart. Can't wait to read Pace's story next!
Brandie
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dear Kendall Ryan,

You are the queen of sexy writing. I love you and your books. Please never stop writing.

love,
Brandie

In all seriousness, I haven't read a KR book that I haven't enjoyed. But I do have my favorites, and it's always a challenge in my mind for an author to top one of my favorite books. This series has officially rocketed to the top of my favorite KR books. To say I loved it is an understatement.

My review is for both books - Filthy Beautiful Lies & Filthy Beautiful Love.

I was d
  • Mr. Seductive (Heartfelt #2)
  • The Wife (The Professor, #4)
  • Priceless (Rothvale Legacy, #1)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Conflict (Control, #2)
  • The Seduction of Dylan Acosta
  • Victorious (Quantum, #3)
  • Mrs. Dumont (The Dumont Diaries, #1-4)
  • Resist (Songs of Submission, #6)
  • Overwhelmed (Blurred Lines, #1)
  • Breaking Shaun (Breaking Free, #2)
  • Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes, #2)
  • Surrender (The Invitation, #2)
  • A Desperate Man: Volume 3 (A Desperate Man, #3)
  • The Rules (Off-Limits, #2)
  • After This Night (Seductive Nights, #2)
  • Anarchy (Alfonzo, #3)
  • Exposure (Curio, #6)
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 2 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more
More about Kendall Ryan

Filthy Beautiful Lies (4 books)
  • Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1)
  • Filthy Beautiful Lust (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #3)
  • Filthy Beautiful Forever (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #4)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“I can’t lose you," I whisper. "Not when I feel like my life is finally falling into place. You were the missing piece. You were the cheese to my macaroni.” 8 likes
“I love you without end. Don't you dare think for a second that that love is gone. Don't you dare mourn for me. Miss me. Every day, just as I will miss you. Then get on with living. Do it for me. Because I can't. I will be there in every starry night, in ever whisper of breeze against your skin when you jog, I'm in every package of Starbursts, smiling down at you when you eat the pink ones.” 5 likes