Start by marking “White-Hot Holiday (Real Men, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
White-Hot Holiday (Real Men, #2.5)

White-Hot Holiday (Real Men #2.5)

Previously released as part of the Stranded with a Hero anthology. Now available individually!

Nice is about to meet Naughty…

When Aussie Naomi Spencer hears her uncle's American friend is coming Down Under for a short visit, she can't wait to be rid of him. Aaron's “Bah Humbug” attitude drives her crazy...and so does his incredibly sexy smile, and the way he pitches in to
Published July 28th 2014 by Entangled: Bliss

To ask other readers questions about White-Hot Holiday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White-Hot Holiday

Alison
Three stars.

I have recently read some of Coleen Kwan's Accidentally in Love novels and this was the main reason I bought the anthology.

TBH, by the time I got around to reading the anthology I had forgotten why I bought it and I was probably half way through this before I realised that it was part of the series and who everyone is.

Quick recap. Luke Maguire was the writer suffering from writer's block in Real Men Don't Quit who falls for the single mother next door. In this novella Luke invites hi
Jen
Feb 04, 2015 Jen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
White-Hot Holiday is a Christmas novella in the Real Men series by Coleen Kwan. This quick read introduces us to two people in the life of Luke Maguire, male lead character of book two--one of his closest friends and one of his nieces. Even as Luke warns both of them to not pursue anything more than friendship, fate has other plans when a family emergency forces Luke and his family to leave the house for a few days and brings the two people who seem like such opposites closer than they ever thou ...more
Angie
Jul 25, 2014 Angie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, read-2015
I received an ARC through NetGalley.

My feelings toward White-Hot Holiday are all over the place. I really liked it in the beginning! Aaron is taking a short vacation, and visiting his friend Luke (yep, that Luke!). When he pulls up to the house, he's greeted by a very attractive young woman. Although it's not a very warm welcome, since he's just run over some of her Christmas decorations. Naomi is Luke's niece, and she's all about celebrating Christmas right! Aaron on the other hand is a complet
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Reviewed for Read Your Writes Book Reviews
by Kim

White-Hot Holiday by Coleen Kwan is the story of Naomi Spencer, Luke Maguire’s niece from Real Men Don’t Quit, and one of Luke’s best friends, Aaron Cade. Aaron is a high powered finance guy who lives in New York. He is in Australia on vacation because his boss has ordered him to take some time off. Naomi has recently returned to Australia, after following her ex-boyfriend to London. She spent a year or so there, only to realize that she wasn’t hap
Home. Love. Books.
Oct 25, 2014 Home. Love. Books. rated it liked it
To read this review and others like it check out my site at www.homelovebooks.com

I love Christmas, more than most normal people love Christmas. I do have a tendency to listen to Christmas music in the middle of summer, and literally my living room is Christmas all year round (hey we are in the middle of remodel so there was no room to store the decorations so I just decorated the living room instead, don’t judge). Anyway I was excited to read this book because its Christmas in Australia which m
Ekaterine
Sep 27, 2014 Ekaterine rated it liked it

I received a copy of this novella in exchange for an honest review.Thank you Netgalley & Entangled Publishing, LLC for the opportunity!

Well shame on me! I didn't know this was a part of the series. I will definitely be reading Ally's story and rest of the books in the series.

White-hot Holiday is a cute, fluffy read for romance lovers. It was a short, drama free and enjoyable read. And can stand on its own. I liked Naomi and Aaron from the start, they are cute couple. When Arron arrives in Au
Vangelina
Jul 16, 2014 Vangelina rated it really liked it
FLUFF. FLUFF. FLUFF AND SOME MORE FLUFF. GAH this book was mountains of adorableness. I found myself squeeling at how cute these main characters were. Just GAH. Adorable.

Okay now that I'm done with that here's the actual review.

Again. ANOTHER SHORT BOOK THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO END. These short books are going to be the death of me. But GAH I love them so much, especially the ones that are written this well.
Naomi's emotions were on her sleeve. You saw every emotion she was going through if you pai
Cheryl
Apr 10, 2016 Cheryl rated it really liked it
Aaron Cade goes to Australia on a forced vacation and is going to visit his college roommate, Luke. when he gets there he meets Naomi Spencer who is Luke's niece. He's immediately attracted. Luke warns him off Naomi who has recently been hurt badly in a relationship. Luke also warns Naomi that Aaron is a playboy. Both Aaron and Naomi end up sharing more information about themselves than they have with anyone else. Aaron dislikes Christmas and Naomi loves it. Aaron gets stuck in Australia. Naomi ...more
Samantha
Another fun novella provided by Netgalley and Entangled LLC. White-Hot Holiday is about an Aussie native who is back living with her family after a bad break up. She knows that her Uncle's American friend is coming for a visit but it doesn't bother her. Christmas is coming and thats all that matters.

Aaron thinks Christmas is overrated and wants nothing really to do with it but will he be able to battle Naomi when it comes to what she wants?

It was a fun short read. I enjoyed it and can't wait t
Jessica Alcazar
Thank you Netgalley & Entangled Publishing, LLC for the opportunity to read this novella in exchange for an honest review :)
ANOTHER WINNER ..... yippeeeeeeeeeeee Now I cannot wait to read all the Real Men series!!!
the story flowed beautifully and was captivating!
the chemistry between Aaron and Naomi burned~~they had the perfect balance of flirting, romance and touching heartfelt moments *****swoooooon*****
AWESOME NOVELLA!
Tammy
This holiday romance has:
❄Focus on a Winter Holiday
❄Reformation of a Holiday-Hater

Something I particularly liked about this novella was that when the two protagonists--one who lives in the Easter US and the other who lives in Australia--admitted their love for one another the issues of where they live were not glossed over. They got their happily ever after, sure, but we got to know they talked about it and worked for it.

(Provided by publisher)
Jessica Figueroa
Jul 19, 2014 Jessica Figueroa rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, netgally
This was a sweet and romantic book. The characters were really likeable. I liked that Naomi was level headed and was thinking clearly at first instead of jumping into changing her lifestyle after what happened in the past. I really enjoyed watching the sparks fly with Naomi and Aaron. I thought that this book was well written. This is a great little holiday book thats perfect for the winter holidays but can be enjoyed at any time.
Jessica
Jul 16, 2014 Jessica rated it liked it
Shelves: adult, romance
Very sweet, light romance novel. A breath of fresh air compared to some of the romance novels which are all about the physical aspects of a relationship - this was focused on the emotional part of the relationship, which was well written.
Naomi & Aaron were very likable characters who were relatable & enjoyable to read about. I enjoyed seeing them grow together through the course of the book.
Gayle
Dec 04, 2014 Gayle rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, read-in-2014
Fun to read a Christmas story that takes place in the southern hemisphere where everything is hot and summery! I liked the epilogue of this short story that gave a more realistic feel to how the relationship developed and a brief look at how they handled some of the challenges of their relationship.
Shari
Jul 28, 2014 Shari rated it it was amazing
A tropical Christmas, who can resist the story of Aussie, Naomi and American, Aaron otherwise known as Bah Humbug. Aaron becomes stranded in Australia. Let the flirting and holiday spirit begin. I so loved this fast paced fun story.
Bette Hansen
Jul 10, 2014 Bette Hansen rated it it was amazing
Colleen Kwan gives us some holiday joy Australian style...no snow here. Just a hot guy, a volcano and lots of sparks between Aaron & Naomi. Great story with wonderful characters. Fun to see how others celebrate the holiday!I recommend this one.
Irene
Jul 09, 2014 Irene rated it it was amazing
I read this novella when it was part of the Stranded with a Hero anthology book.
White-Hot Holiday was a fun and enjoyable read :)
Erinne
Jul 26, 2014 Erinne rated it liked it
Shelves: net-galley
This was a enjoyable, quick to read novel. I enjoyed the Australian setting, the love story and everything in between.
Hope
Hope rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2014
Abeer
Abeer rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Aleksandra
Aleksandra rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2014
Roger Ternent
Roger Ternent rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2017
Rehanie De
Rehanie De rated it it was ok
Oct 13, 2016
Brenna Clairr O'Tierney
Brenna Clairr O'Tierney rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2015
Chris
Chris rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2016
Vyella
Vyella rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
Emma
Emma rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2015
Diane
Diane rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Joan Frelei Lacson
Joan Frelei Lacson rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Veira Gonzales
Veira Gonzales rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Coleen Kwan writes contemporary and steampunk romance for Carina Press and Entangled Publishing.

Coleen has been a bookworm all her life. At school English was her favorite subject, but for some reason she decided on a career in IT. After many years of programming, she wondered what else there was in life — and discovered writing. She loves writing contemporary romance and steampunk romance.

Coleen
More about Coleen Kwan...

Real Men (4 books)
  • Real Men Don't Break Hearts (Real Men, #1)
  • Real Men Don't Quit (Real Men, #2)
  • One Real Man (Real Men, #3)