Start by marking “Until Death Do Us Part (Reggie & Dylan #2)” as Want to Read:
Until Death Do Us Part (Reggie & Dylan #2)

Until Death Do Us Part

(Reggie & Dylan #2)

When Reggie vowed until death do us part, she had no idea how close she’d come.

Newlywed Reggie Monroe struggles to find her happily ever after. As much as she loves her husband, she finds life to be overwhelming as she attempts to be the perfect farmer’s wife in rural Ohio.

When Dylan receives a mysterious message from his best friend, he knows trouble is brewing. To
Published June 10th 2014 by Lost & Found Books

To ask other readers questions about Until Death Do Us Part, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Death Do Us Part

Start your review of Until Death Do Us Part (Reggie & Dylan #2)
Irene Moyer
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read overall

I am a spiritual person but found the faith references intrusive at times. I know the author is upfront about this and I respect that. When in fear of death and most other times, not intrusive. But I found that when the characters were in the middle of being action heroes the mentions could really disrupt the narrative for me. Briefer would be better. Having said that, it kept my interest, made me turn pages. Entertaining .
Cindy
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’m impressed...

Incredible action-packed Christian mystery. More excitement than I’ve ever experienced before in a Christian-based novel. Clean not cozy - action, action and twists definitely will read author’s books. I hope you will .
Delena Gibson
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Christian mystery

This is a great read love the Faith base and the suspense.i enjoyed the the way Reggie came trying be perfect to except that God loves her for herself and knowing that God will keep her and her love ones safe
Anne Wingate
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
God Loves a Good Mystery

Really! If He didn't He wouldn't have put so many of them on earth for us to solve.
Duncan creates a strong story of terror and faith, of good love and scared love, of good faith and wrong-headed faith.
Recommended for all lovers of religious suspense.
Barbara Tsipouras
I am always delighted when I come across a christian author who is writing really gripping books not hiding their faith but not trying to persuade the readers. Such books are difficult to find even more so here in Germany not to mention Greece.
This book has a good story, is well written in clear short sentences, there are interesting characters.I just don't know why lately I stumble over ex marines in every second book. How many of them are there?
Right after finishing this one I bought an other
Cmking14
May 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Not as Good as I Expected

I had high hopes for this book from the description and the other reviews, but it was not at all what I thought it would be. The characters were not really believable after the first few chapters. The bad guys had an easy time capturing the characters one by one, and each character has an easy time escaping.
Stacei
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent mystery

This is a Christian Mystery. Sometime they are heavy on the religion but this was not. Why would someone kidnap the local midwife. Why is her husband leaving a cryptic message for his friend. What is the reason for all the havoc going on in their small town. Pick this book and find out. I throughly enjoyed it.
Barbara
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Until Death Do Us Part

I love a good mystery, suspense. thriller, murder, romance. But to find clean Christian one........so rare. Lillian Duncan you have a new fan in me. Please, keep them coming.
Linda Rainey
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved the suspense that weaves through each page in the book.
The characters were very engaging and loved how the women stood beside their man.
We see God's love, protection and redemption.
Thanks for a good read and I look forward to the next book..
Anne Marie
Aug 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
I did enjoy this book and look forward to reading from this author again.

I did notice errors like two Chapter 34 (not the same chapters just labeled wrong) and then the normal errors. I didn't rate this ebook on the errors just on the story.
Michele
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book

I love clean and suspenseful stories and this was a great one. The plot twist was great as was the ending. Have fun reading this book I did
Rachel
Nov 03, 2017
Joan Arning
Aug 05, 2014
Kay Gouge
May 03, 2015
Cassie
rated it did not like it
Sep 05, 2014
Norma
Feb 11, 2020
Myra D. Johnston
Jun 02, 2015

• Emerald Fire (The Jewel Trilogy #2)
  • Cooper (Cowboys of Ransom Creek, #3)
  • Longing for Forever (Sunset Bay Romance, #1)
  • Ricochet
  • Let Your Heart Beat Again (A Breath Without Life Novel - Book One)
  • Frozen Footprints (Frozen Footprints #1)
  • Legacy Rejected (The Legacy #1)
  • Brody's Redemption (Small Town Scandals #1)
  • Plan of Action (Lantern Beach PD #5)
  • Montana Rose (Montana Marriages, #1)
  • Love & Order (Holidays in Hallbrook Book 1)
  • A Twist of Faith (Mitchell's Crossroads, #1)
  • Through the Mist (Gold Valley Romance, #3)
  • Murder is a Family Business (The Alvarez Family Murder Mystery Series, #1)
  • Deadfall Ridge
  • Storm Surge (Lantern Beach Mysteries #3)
  • Harrington's Valley
  • A Strange Beginning (Lord Byron #1)
Lillian lives in a small town in Ohio with her husband. She writes the type of books she loves to read--mystery and suspense with a touch or two of romance!

Reggie & Dylan (2 books)
  • Pursued (Reggie & Dylan #1)