Start by marking “All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)” as Want to Read:
All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)

All Played Out (Rusk University #3)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  7,159 Ratings  ·  770 Reviews

In the third book in New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Cora Carmack’s Rusk University series, a good girl is about to find out what happens when she creates the ultimate college bucket list and she sets her sights on a jock.

First person in her family to go to college? CHECK.

Straight A’s? CHECK.

On track to graduate early? CHECK.

Social life? …..yeah, about that

Published May 12th 2015 by William Morrow Paperbacks

Cora Carmack
Mar 27, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I'm so excited to share this book with everyone.

I can't believe I've not written a character like Mateo Torres before. He's my favorite kind of guy... Fun, sweet, brazen, maybe a little perverted (okay... A lot). He's the class clown who knows how to make everyone else laugh, but there's a deeper, more vulnerable side to him that's hidden behind all the jokes. And the sexy?! GAH... Watch out Silas. Torres is looking to outdo you. ;)

Nell is the ultimate fish out of water. She doesn't do well ar
Pearl Angeli
2.5 Stars

Apparently, All Played Out is the only book in the series that I didn't quite enjoy. I loved the main character Mateo Torres and his goofiness and sense of humor. But Antonella De Luca? Not so much. Her POV, her immaturity, and her endless drama kind of annoyed me.

We've met these two characters in the previous books of Rusk University series. In this book, their paths crossed because they have friends in common who are also protagonists in the previous books. Biomech student Antonella o
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
I love this author dearly and the first 2 books in this series were big winners for me, but this book was not. My eyes rolled so much I'm surprised they didn't just roll out of my sockets. (view spoiler)

Full review to come...maybe. I'm so tired of writing negative reviews!

ARC provided by HarperCollins Publishing via Edelweiss
Sabrina
Nell is about to graduate from college when she realizes she has nothing to show for her college experience. Nothing note worthy that she can one day look back on and smile at the memories. So she does what she always does in any situation and she makes a list.
1. Hook up with a jock
2. Make new friends
3. Go to a party...

Mateo is the number one playboy on campus, and he likes it that way. Getting any girl he wants with just a tilt of his lips. Well, he used to anyway. Now all he see's are couple
Anniebananie
3,5 Sterne
Der dritte Band der Rusk University Reihe konnte mich leider nicht so sehr begeistern wie die ersten beiden. Wurde mit beiden Protagonisten irgendwie nicht so richtig warm und die Story war auch m. E. flacher als die anderen beiden. Trotz allem dank Cora Carmacks super Schreibstil ein Pageturner. Und ich freue mich wenn endlich der vierte Teil dieser Reihe auch auf deutsch erscheint :)
Beverly

Nell has a list and plan for everything. She is currently executing her last list and plan, graduating early and securing her position in grad school. She has been following her plans for so long she has forgotten what living in the moment is like. When she sees her roommate’s focus and priorities shift to include a guy and more extra curricular activities she decides to come up with a new list: Normal College Things.

What I’m realizing is that living isn’t about what you achieve, but how you a
nicklein
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TORRES IS MY MAIN! I'm so excited to read his story and hopefully uni gives me a breather this coming weekend so I can read this as soon as possible.

YES. YES. YESSSSSSSSSSS.

*HAPPY FLAILS*
Jaime Arkin
Nell DeLuca has spent her college days focused on classes and grades and making her family proud by being the first in her family to go to college. She’s graduating early and getting a head start on what comes next… but with her undergrad years coming to an end just around the corner, she can’t help but worry that maybe she’s missed out on getting the full college experience. In her last weeks of school she’s determined to make a bucket list of all the “normal” thing college kids do… and do them ...more
Susie DelMa
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ich liebe es!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Valerie
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I've loved all three books in this series. Loved them hard. But I think Mateo is my favorite. I think this book is my favorite of the series. I think this book is in my top five for the year.

I love these characters. I'd met Torres before and he was charming and adorable but now I know Mateo and he'll never be Torres to me again. He wants all of Nell's firsts and with each one they share, he becomes more and more attached. He's patient with her and yet he challenges her. He needs her, he just do
Fanny
Jun 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

" Entiendo que la amabas. Pero cualquier tipo de amor en el que tengas que probar que eres merecedor es del tipo incorrecto. Y estas mejor sin ella. "

All Played Out es el tercer libro de la serie Rusk University de Cora Carmack y tiene como protagonistas a Nell, amiga de la protagonista del segundo libro y Mateo, amigo de los protagonistas anteriores.

Todos los libros de Cora Carmack son un must read para mi, sobre todo desde que lei el primer libro de esta saga y me enamore de los personajes.
Michelle
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 I Want All Your Firsts Stars!
Nell is weeks away from graduating college. She's been so focused on her school work and graduating early that she's missed out on a lot of things. She starts to worry that maybe she hasn’t had the full college experience. Well...she knows for sure that she hasn't had the full college experience. lol Nell decides to make a list of things to do. Things that would take her way out of her comfort zone.
She first has the help of her roommate. She then finds herself in
Geri Reads
May 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just a quick sum-up.

This was one of the more enjoyable opposites attract trope that would have drove me nuts if not for Cora Carmack's wonderful writing. Plus, I loved both Torres and Nell. I liked their chemistry and despite being opposites, they click. I was invested in their journey as a couple as well as individually. I wasn't annoyed with Torres' thoughts about his ex or the fact that he initially noticed Nell because of her similarities to Lina. The book spanned about two months, so I wasn
Polly
Feb 02, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sports-nut
What didn't work for me? Lina

Yes you read that right. No she's not even in the book. However her name was said or thought of 44 times!!!!

Because of the ex that may or may not even exist, I just couldn't connect the actual couples relationship.
K.
I have a complicated relationship with new adult books. Periodically, my brain informs me that WE DESPERATELY NEED TO READ A NEW ADULT BOOK, PLEASE AND THANK YOU. And yet whenever I read new adult books, I inevitably find myself eternally frustrated over the way that the romantic relationships are written or the fact that there ALWAYS seems to be a secondary female character who gets raped by some douchenozzle and it's used as a way of furthering the storyline for a male character??

But I digres
Lisa Filipe
Thank you for the ARC Morrow Team...I friggin LOVED this book! #TeamTeo baby! Move over Silas Moore (yes you are still friggin adorable, but Teo....there is just something about him).

With all the OVERLY-angsty New Adult Romances out there, it was SUCH a pleasure to just read an amazing, fun, sexy and sweet love story. I have wanted to know more about Mateo Torres from book one of the Rusk University series, and Cora just killed it...Teo couldn't have been any hotter if he tried! It was nice to s
Bj
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2015, new-adult, 4-stars
4 "College Bucket List" Stars! Being a lover of sports and new adult romances, All Played Out was the perfect blend of both. Bringing together the happy go lucky, live for today jock with the hard working perpetual planner, "girl genius", Cora Carmack scores a touchdown for those looking for an easy, fun and entertaining romance.

Antonella "Nell" DeLuca is all set to graduate in two months when she realizes that she due to her incredible expediency (completing her college courses in 2 1/2 years),
Norah Una Sumner
A really fun and cute book!

I really enjoyed reading this series, and this one did not disappoint! Cora Carmack writes flirty, fun books that you just can't stop reading. I liked the characters and the story, everything was packed up nicely. Also, there are some pretty amazing steamy scenes here. Me likey. Me likey mucho. I am definitely looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

description
Mariam
Oct 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: college-romance
Damnit! I really wanted Stella's story :(
Jenn
Nell DeLuca is on the college fast track. She's graduating early, already has a pretty good internship lined up and is applying to grad school. But when she sees her roommate with her new boyfriend, Nell starts to realize that maybe there's some things she's missed out on - partying, making friends, losing ones virginity, etc. So she does what any studious college student would do -she makes a list. A bucket list of sorts.

Mateo Torres is the class clown so to speak. He's always got jokes for eve
Michelle [Helen Geek]
07/08/2015 --

3.5 Stars. I seriously enjoyed this book. I guess I've read another by this author, but don't remember it. Don't know about her style with that one, but here? I really loved the way she puts together a story. She doesn't bog you down with huge angst or non-events that you see so much in a NA book. I've said before to people who say they NEVER read NA because of the 1) lack of maturity in characters and most usually in the writing, 2) huge angst and crazy situational issues, 3) go no
Hazel (Stay Bookish)
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Visit Stay Bookish for more book reviews!

If you don’t know yet, I’m very much addicted to Cora Cormack’s Rusk University series. In fact, I want to enroll there and major at ogling football players. Alas.

Book numero tres is Nell and Torres’s story. Getting more of Torres, who was Silas’ housemate and also part of the Rusk University football team, upon reading All Broke Down was one of the many things that made me incredibly fond of the book. His character made me laugh so effortlessly and I kne
Danielle (Love at First Page)
If you enjoyed the first two books in this series, there's no doubt in my mind All Played Out will follow the same path. I swear, one of these days Cora's boys are going to be the death of me. Wilder, Silas, and Matteo are my one-two-three punch to the heart. They're very different from one another, but they all have major sex appeal. (Can I have one, pretty please?)

All Played Out brings together Matteo and Nell. Much like Silas and Dylan, they're virtual opposites. He's the starting wide receiv
Lover of Romance
The third and simply incredible story that brings together the shy and sweet dancer with the all clothes off energetic football player deliver enticement and sweet sexiness you delight in.

All Played Out is a story of journey and growth and love and I simply adored the way that Cora Carmack wrote this book. I definitely think that this book is probably my favorite of this series so far because well the hero is hilarious and fun and I just wanted him to find his story and to find more depth to thi
Brooke (The Cover Contessa)
I want to thank William Morrow for providing me with a copy of this book to read and give an honest review. Receiving this book for free has in no way altered my opinion or review.

I'm a huge Cora Carmack fan. I've read every book she's published and I don't plan to stop. So given the opportunity to review any of her books, well, you can imagine I jump right on it. And I knew this installment of the Rusk University series was going to be amazing. I wasn't wrong!

From the get go I loved Mateo Torre
Priyanka
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Well I love what Cora Carmack writes and first two books in this series were definitely hits, first book being my favourite. But with this book, I can't really say, I was satisfied with it. Liked it but not my favourite book. It was 3.5 star read for me.

We meet Antonella DeLuca 'Nell' in the second book, she is Dylan's roommate. She is this nerdy, to-do list kinda girl who is graduating early from college and seeing Dallas with Silas makes her realize she haven't had this full college experience
Viri
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***3.5***

No le iba a dar las 4 estrellitas porque hubo algunas partes en las cuales las escenas +18 de me hicieron demasiadas HAHAHA pero soy una fan total de las listas, así que de alguna manera soy un poco como Nell.

Y ciertamente Mateo Torres es mi tipo de hombre... seguro de si mismo, sexy como el infierno, protector y un poco posesivo sin llegar a los excesos. Y si encima sabe hacer reír a la chica... COMPRADO!!! Ahhhaha

La historia fue la que más me gustó de las 3, y confieso que aún así hay
Denisa
This was a cute read.

Yup, it's the exact book that you're expecting. It's cute, engaging, and fast to read. The writing is pretty easy, the story catches you and it's easy to follow the plot. Everything you'd expect after reading the blurb.
Is it anything special? Nope. Is it something new, impressive? Not really. But it's that cute story, the one that you want to read on a lazy Saturday, when you want nothing too stressful.

P.S. This book actually made me laugh a few times! It's pretty good, for
The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
Cora Carmack has done it again! SO GOOD!
Madison Mega-Mara...: #233 All Played Out by Cora Carmack 1 2 Dec 20, 2015 01:28PM
  • Wild (The Ivy Chronicles, #3)
  • Rebound (Boomerang, #2)
  • Make it Last (Bowler University, #3)
  • The Shameless Hour (The Ivy Years, #4)
  • As Long As You Love Me (2B Trilogy, #2)
  • Third Degree
  • Riot (Mayhem, #2)
  • Tessa Ever After (Reluctant Hearts, #2)
  • Louca Por Você (After Dark, #1)
  • When Joss Met Matt
  • #Selfie (Hashtag, #4)
  • Swimming to Tokyo
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)
  • Kissing Madeline (Dearest, #3)
  • Better When He's Brave (Welcome to the Point, #3)
  • Surviving Ice (Burying Water, #4)
Cora Carmack is a twenty-something writer who likes to write about twenty-something characters. She's done a multitude of things in her life-- boring jobs (like working retail), Fun jobs (like working in a theatre), stressful jobs (like teaching), and dream jobs (like writing). She enjoys placing her characters in the most awkward situations possible, and then trying to help them get a boyfriend o ...more
More about Cora Carmack

Rusk University (5 books)
  • All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)
  • All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)
  • All Closed Off (Rusk University, #4)
  • Untitled (Rusk University, #5)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Making a stupid decision doesn’t make you stupid. Just as making a smart decision doesn’t necessarily make someone smart.” 21 likes
“And when that day comes, it won’t matter so much whether every step was in the right direction because life is not a straight line. It will only matter that you took them. That you never let yourself stand still.” 13 likes