Start by marking “Already Famous (Famous, #4)” as Want to Read:
Already Famous (Famous, #4)

Already Famous (Famous #4)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  503 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Drew Forrester is a regular guy from Boston, MA with an unusual job. His work keeps him from getting close to anyone, unwilling to give his trust, especially after a terrible betrayal when he left home at nineteen to pursue his dream.

He throws himself into his work and his favorite way of releasing his frustrations, Brazilian Ju Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts. He resorts to
Published October 26th 2014 by Shelbyville

To ask other readers questions about Already Famous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Already Famous

Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Famous Series Fans, Heather Leigh
3.25 Drew's Discovery of Love Stars * * * 1/4

I am someone who loves to be in the fella's head... know what he is thinking... what really is going on in there...It seems I am not alone as there has been many series which taken the romance between the main characters and come back with it all from the guy's POV. Some books are more successful than others... and you never know until you are knee deep in the reading.

Heather Leigh's Famous series was based on these two characters, Drew and Sydney. T
Cocktails and Books
Drew Forrester had given up hope that anyone would see him for who he really is, rather than Andrew Forrester, Hollywood superstar and Sexiest Man Alive. But when Sydney Allen came into his gym bleeding and seeking help, Drew knew instantly she was his future.

Drew loves acting, but he hates practically everything else that comes with it. Sydney grounds him, helps him relax and also (unfortunately for her) unlocks his alpha male tendencies. But you always know where Drew is coming from. He may ha
Heather Deluca
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: celeb-romance
Again, Leigh presents her readers with a text that is solidly written and engaging. Although Already Famous is a retelling of Relatively Famous from Drew's perspective, Drew's interpretation of Sydney's reactions and actions makes the story "new". Plus, his internal monologue is, at times, a comical combination of horny teenager and besotted mess. It's a great combination of sweet and sexy.

Because this book is told from Drew's POV, the reader finally understands where "Angry" and "Very Angry" D
Felicia Eddy
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series, this being my favorite book. I enjoyed getting into Drew's head to see how he reacts to each situation especially at the beginning. Would love to read more about Sydney and Drew.
Dianne
Mar 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
It was great having the opportunity to read Drew's POV. I was a little concerned the book would be a rehash of book one, but I was pleasantly surprised. It explained a great deal and I particularly liked the information provided when Sydney was attacked and the events immediately afterwards. I also liked meeting Reid Tannen in this book. It was one area of the first two books I felt missing, that is not meeting Reid.

I really enjoyed this series very much and read all four books in under one wee
DCT
Aug 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this original series, so getting this POV from the gorgeous Drew Forrester was wonderful. I always love when an author can take a story and make it new again. I remembered that I was wanting to know Drew's thoughts while reading Sydney's version, so this was a plus. I'm not sure if the author is planning on giving Drew 3 volumes as well, but I would love some bonus scenes, that are truly new and different from Sydney's. Thanks Heather for another fun adventure of this Famous ser ...more
Renee at Book Happiness
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review. I fell in love with this whole series and this book was just the topping on the ice cream sundae. This was the perfect companion novel to the series. It was so nice to be able to read from Drew's POV!!!! I always love to be able to have the male POV and this one did not disappoint!!!
politetemper
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
It was really good to see everything from Drew's perspective. He actually did a lot himself just to be with Sydney, and felt really guilty for everything he was keeping from her.

This is one of my favorite series, I'll be so bummed when it ends. :(
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
I received an arc in exchange for an honest review

This 4th book in this series is from Drew's POV.

We take a look at his thoughts and feelings in regard to Sydney.

This had a different take on things and it didn't feel like you were reading the same story from a different POV.
SL
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This would've been 5 stars had it not ended so abruptly. I enjoyed getting Drew's perspective, but I thought it would cover from all three books and not just the 1st one. I'm so sad that Drew and Syd's story is over...
Emily
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
DREW DID NOT DISAPPOINT!
Rhina
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for writing this book in Drew's point of view. I truly love Sydney and Drew's story. You are an amazing author Heather Leigh.
Julia
Jul 28, 2015 rated it liked it
I hoped that this would help me understand Drew better but it didnt really help and yeah the story was basically the same as the first book without that many new scenes. ...more
Renae
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
god drew, suck it up and be a man. a man who can control his ridiculous temper. i have never wanted to yell at an mc more than in this book. like tf? you’re jealous of sophie speakin with a dude on the phone when she’s already told you clearly that she doesnt like him? SUCK IT! you’re mad at the police officer who’s tryna help you find the culprit just cuz he’s trying to ask you some questions? PULL YOUR CRAP TOGETHER! you’re being annoying and gosh dang rude to everyone just cuz you’re irritate ...more
Shirley Amerson
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book

Awesome book, couldn't stop reading till the end. Can't wait to read next story.
Author keeps you spell bound. ???????????? What's next
TheBookGoddess
Feb 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the 4th book in the series but this time we get to see Drew and Sydney's story from Drew's perspective! I am someone who loves to see the same story from the other characters perspective but I am always worried about how it will turn out when first starting to read it. I have read numerous multiple perspective books and often it feels like everything is just being repeated and your not gaining anything from the additional perspective. That was not the case at all with Drew's story. I tho ...more
Michelle Leigh
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Already Famous is a companion to Relatively Famous, told from Drew's point of view.

I don't normally read companions written in this fashion, because they don't really tell me anything more than I've already understood and realized from the original read and original point of view.

The writing of this companion is what we've come to expect with this series. You get sucked in and feel all of the feelings that Drew goes through.

It's an enjoyable read if you're looking to see the budding relationshi
Lindsay Ewing
Jan 20, 2015 rated it liked it
I'm sad to see this series end. All of the characters were believable and likeable, flaws and all. If you're a sucker for a Hollywood romance story, you cant go wrong with this series. I'm going to miss Drew and Sydney!
Downward dog
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: movie-star
This is Drew and Sydney's story from Drew's POV. I loved everything about their love story and I especially loved learning how Drew was feeling. This whole series is wonderfully written and the chemistry between Drew and Sydney is smoking hot. Loved every minute of this story.
Thao
*^▁^*%>_<%•﹏•*^O^*Q_Q∩__∩o(╯□╰)o╰_╯ ̄︿ ̄ ̄0 ̄ ̄﹏ ̄(*>.<*) (⊙o⊙)0^◇^0)•﹏•╮(╯▽╰)╭●︿●●0● ●﹏●●△●●▽●(~_~メ)︶︿︶⊙︿⊙.·`(>▂<)`·.๑•.–– • `๑・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・ (,,• . •,,)(っ╭╮)っ(ノへ ̄、) ...more
Karen
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Super hot. I knew the story from a previous book in the series but this was from Drew's point of view.
Katie
Good book

I liked this book. I love it when books are done from both characters point of view and this book did not disappoint.
Mina_rrat
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
the shortcap was way better than the story itself... drew has serious rage issues and all that skirting-around-the-big-pink-elephant didnt do them good anyway..
Jacquie
Melissa
Mar 13, 2016
Mary Jo Collins
Mar 25, 2015
  • Cherish & Blessed (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #4 & #5)
  • Until You
  • Hollywood Holiday (Red Carpet, #2)
  • In Love Again (Unruly Royals, #3)
  • Darker the Release (Revenge Saga, #2)
  • Delicious (Delicious #2)
  • Breaking (Fall or Break, #2)
  • Unraveling Josh (Ellery College, #3)
  • Semper Fi (The Education of..., #3)
  • The Hidden Life
  • The Making of Matt (Souls of the Knight, #3)
  • Devil's Kiss (Sunset Cove, #2)
  • Falling For Ava (British Billionaires, #2)
  • Caught in the Act (The Davenports, #2)
  • Sins & Mistrust (Escort, #3)
  • First and First (Five Boroughs, #3)
  • Sea of Love (Bayberry Island, #1)
Heather C. Leigh is the author of the Amazon best selling Famous series. She likes to write about the 'dark' side of fame. The part that the public doesn't get to see, how difficult it is to live in a fishbowl and how that affects relationships.

Heather was born and raised in New England and after spending 15 years in Atlanta, GA, currently lives north of Houston, TX with her husband, 2 kids, and F
More about Heather C. Leigh

Famous (6 books)
  • Relatively Famous (Famous, #1)
  • Absolutely Famous (Famous, #2)
  • Extremely Famous (Famous, #3)
  • Suddenly Famous (Famous #5)
  • Reluctantly Famous (Famous, #6)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
“the one I want, my forever.” 0 likes
“No one will hit you harder than life itself. It doesn’t matter how you hit back. It’s about how much you can take, and keep fighting, how much you can suffer and keep moving forward. That’s how you win. -Anderson Silva” 0 likes