Start by marking “Caught in a Storm: My Journey of Hope” as Want to Read:
Caught in a Storm: My Journey of Hope

Caught in a Storm: My Journey of Hope

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
One night, a dream changed my life and that is when my journey of hope began. I was caught in a storm and faced situations of hardship, I was trapped in a dream that suddenly became my reality. To overcome this, I believed that miracles do happen and dreams have hidden messages.
Published June 25th 2014 by Balboa Press

To ask other readers questions about Caught in a Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caught in a Storm

Mina De Caro (Mina's Bookshelf)
Some big life lessons in this little memoir. First and foremost, you cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens. When caught in a storm, you are the only one who can stir your boat to salvation. My full review of CAUGHT IN A STORM by Salwin Anand is available on MINA'S BOOKSHELF http://minadecaro.blogspot.com/2014/1...
Salwin Anand
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
some amazing feedbacks & messages I got for my book caught in a storm my journey of hope.

" I just finished reading your book and wanted to say that your positive message has reached all the way to Malaga Spain".

" I just finished reading your book. it was just mind blowing, I was so hooked to it that I kept reading" .

" I just finished reading your book, I was amazed at how you remained so positive through these tough times. it was very inspirational".

" As soon as we started reading you
Priya
Nikita Chougule
Jan 31, 2016
Arish
Jul 19, 2017
Caught in a storm, my journey of hope, is based on my true story that changed the lives of everyone in my family. Throug
More about Salwin Anand