Start by marking “Scripture Puzzlers: Crosswords, Word Searches, and Other Brain Teasers” as Want to Read:
Scripture Puzzlers: Crosswords, Word Searches, and Other Brain Teasers

Scripture Puzzlers: Crosswords, Word Searches, and Other Brain Teasers

Master the scriptures and have fun doing it! Find hidden messages, work through puzzles, and unscramble clues as you learn the essential truths found in scripture mastery passages. Perfect for seminary, Sunday School, family night, personal scripture study, or missionary preparation, this book of puzzles is anything but trivial!
Published January 13th 2015 by Cedar Fort Publishing & Media

To ask other readers questions about Scripture Puzzlers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scripture Puzzlers

Melanie
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-tours
This book includes scriptures from the Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants. The authors start by sharing tips to help solve the puzzles. At the back, there is a reference and hint section which gives scripture references and the key to solving the coded puzzles. The very end includes an answer key so you can make sure you solved them correctly!

I love puzzles so I was excited to get my hands on this book! These puzzles are challenging and fun. My children and I
L_manning
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes studying the scriptures can be a bit of a chore, and they don't always make a lot of sense. This book helps make scripture studying come alive in a very fun way- puzzles. With word searches, word scrambles, crosswords, and other brain teasers, Scripture Puzzlers helps you to learn the content in new and interesting ways. This book keeps things challenging while still helping you see things in fun new ways.

First of all, I love puzzles. I do them for fun, so this book was right up my all
Shauna
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is filled with fun, original "Crosswords, Word Searches, and Other Brain Teasers."

Specifically designed to help you study the Scripture Mastery verses plus multiple other puzzles 'that pertain to keywords or the application of the principles taught in the scriptures.'

And just simply FUN TO DO!

I LOVE what I call ~pencil puzzles~ and I especially love it if they are scripture based.

This book is WONDERFUL!

DOCTRINE AND COVENANT
Rhonda
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

I was given a PDF file so I could review it. That made it hard for me to write the answers in the puzzles. They were different levels of difficulty. Some were easy and others I gave up on.
Do want scriptures handy if you don't have them memorized.

There is word search, crossword puzzles, code puzzles and unscramble words. They were fun to try and figure out. but would be easier if I could write my answers in the puzzles.

These would be fun to use for Family Home Evening. Sunday activity
Mindy
Jan 12, 2015 added it
Does your family need some fresh Family Home Evening ideas? Well, this book is your answer. There are crossword puzzlers, word searches, codes to figure out, and much more, all while learning the scriptures. Each book is represented. This book is a perfect tool for beginners and those who know their stuff. I think younger children will have a harder time, but anything can be done with help from family members. Enjoy!
Cathy