Start by marking “Pandora Wild Child” as Want to Read:
Pandora Wild Child

Pandora Wild Child

(Deepsilver #1)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  239 Ratings  ·  73 Reviews
Young and ADHD-driven, Pandora is unused to her sudden freedom.
She whoops it up in college, living life and making #allthemistakes.
Finally, she’s out of her oppressive father’s house!

At a sizzling student club,
everything sexy and perfect—as in Dominic,
and everything beautiful and twisted—aka Leon, the club owner,
have a way of leaving her breathless.

There are rumors that yo
Published October 28th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Pandora Wild Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pandora Wild Child

Cheryl McIntyre
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Pandora is a wild child through and through. After being sheltered by her overprotective (and at times, seriously neurotic) parents, she’s finally free to live her life on her own terms. Finally free of the consequences she suffered for so long, but not the fear instilled by her parents. Pandora shoulders deep-rooted anxiety—thanks in part to her parents’ unconventional forms of punishment—as if it’s just a part of who she is.

I LOVED Pandora. She is an incredibly deep character. Sunniva Dee real
Nicole
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wild!

I loved every minute of this book! Pandora is truly a wild child. She wants to be good, but she has a hard time with it. Dominic tries to help her and keep her out of trouble, but he has his own battles to fight. And then there is Leon....mysterious Leon. I can't wait to read his story!
Sunniva is an amazing writer! Everyone of her books that I have read have left me wanting more!
Kat DM
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
★✩★✩★5-WILD CHILD STARS★✩★✩★
*Copy provided by the author in exchanged for an honest review*

From the moment I started reading, I was hooked. Nothing around me exist, like I was in "Smother" with all the characters. It was crazy-chaotic-wanna-pull-your-hair-out, kind of read. If you love, a love triangle in a way, then get to reading Dominic and Pandora's story.

photo Pandora_zpsc01643e3.jpg

Pandora is finally free from her overprotective parents. Or so she tells herself. Her father is the reason why she hates to sleep in the
Kelly Hartigan
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***** (5 stars) Will you open Pandora’s Box? An emotional read – wild and driven!

I can’t help but think of Pandora’s Box, and what a box Pandora has! For this Pandora, opening the box is symbolic of many things, good and bad. Her box is full of mistakes, entrapment, freedom, choices, self-discovery, growth, and love.

Pandora Wild Child is quite the emotional read. Pandora is wild and driven. She is rebellious, yet has lived a sheltered childhood with overly strict parents. College is her first ta
Michele McMullen
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I will start that I have not had the pleasure of reading Ms. Sunniva's work in the past but I am certainly a fan girl now!
Pandora is a beautiful, sexy, smart girl who has been emotionally scarred and damaged by those close to her. She finally has some freedom and has gone off to college with three girlfriends. She doesn't always have her own best interests at hand and has been know to make spontaneous and poor choices. She is also afflicted with the chronic condition of Sheuermann's disease that
D. King
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a rush! This is Sunniva Dee's first contemporary novel and boy oh boy does it deliver! Pandora is just as the title suggests--WILD to the core. Yet, there's those endearing moments that makes her easy to relate to. You'll laugh at parts, really laugh at others, and your mouth will drop open more than once. You'll be happy for Pandora. Sad for her. And at times, you'll want to scream at her to try to knock some sense in her. Though, thank goodness for best friends, right Pandora? :)

There's m
Maleficent Wings
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Clever, uncomfortable, and at times, darkly humourous. A flawed heroine stitched together by hope and promises, but brought low by wilder impulses.
Melyssa Winchester

Title: Pandora Wild Child
Author: Sunniva Dee
Series or Standalone: Standalone
Rating: 5 Stars *****

Review:

I don’t usually do this in reviews, but before I get into the nitty gritty of this book and what I thought of it, I need to get it out of my system.

description

Pandora is not your typical heroine. She’s not your typical main character and I think that’s what I like most about her. She even admits at one point in the story what I’ve shown in the gif above. She is one hell of a hot mess and this book was
Amy
Jul 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow! Pandora sure lived up to being a wild child...

Pandora Wild Child follows the story of Pandora and Dominic. Pandora has lived her entire life, sheltered. Now, she is off to college with her three friends and is finally free of her parents watchful eyes. So, what does one do when they've been sheltered for their entire life??? They party, of course. Pandora's free spirit and carefree attitude can't help but draw people into her.....The only thing holding Pandora back is her Scheuermann's Dise
Em Anteg
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I LOVE PWC!! The main reason why I loved it? DOMINIC!

description

"Dominic's arms circle me and hold me as if we always nap like this. It's natural, safe. It awakens a softness in me that makes me need him more."

It was a story told with a lot of talent. I loved the dialogues! I actually really loved Pandora as well. She is strong, feisty, stubborn, crazy, loving and funny as hell, she also didn't take any crap. She stood up for herself and other people. She's not perfect. She's got faults and issues and we l
Laura Thalassa
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy shianikes! This. Book. Rocks.

description

The moment I picked up Pandora Wild Child, I couldn't put it down. It’s one of those reads that gets your heart fluttering from the first pages alone—I think it may be love—and it’s the kind of book that reminds me why kiss a lot of, ahem, book toads, to find.

What I loved about this story was that everything was so deliciously original. As far as main characters go, Pandora is exceptionally fun.

description

She could be brushing her teeth, and I’d still be captivated. She’s
Brigitte
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: na, romance
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. I loved the way Mrs Dee expressed her love for her family in the introduction to this book.

Pandora suffers from Scheuermann's Disease and has lived a very sheltered life within a very strict family environment. When she leaves home with her three best friends, she is almost drunk on the freedom ahead of her. Some things which happened in her upbringing have unfortunately left Psychological Scars.

Dominic is a Physiotherapy S
Neeny Boucher
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well, I've discovered a new favourite author. Sunniva Dee's work was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad I picked it up. At long last, here was a college story that I could relate to with less than perfect characters. When the safety-valves are off, experimentation takes place, and not all experiments are productive.
The story centres around the symbolically named Pandora, the 'wild child' female lead character of the story. Similarly to the Pandora of legend, when her box (suitcase) is
Kaila
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After a couple of months of it sitting in my kindle app, I finally started reading about Pandora. A wild girl because of her traumatic punishments from daddy dearest, Pandora is testing the limits. Off to college with her 3 besties, they share an apartment in Deepsilver. They found this bar called Smother, and everything goes wild from there. With a perfect stranger, and a mess of a biker, Pandora has her life in such a mess.

I couldn't put this book down! Even if I had to endure a terrible runny
Jen
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is one wild ride.. Pandora is wild, Dominic is super hot, and their sexual chemistry is explosive. All the characters are fun and very relatable. The story had me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't read the pages fast enough and the ending was great. I loved this crazy, fun, sexy story! I can't wait for more..
Maari
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Yes!! Pandora is something.. but honestly.. I think she is everything that we wished we could have experienced once we had our freedom. & the heat.. Sunniva, You Never disappoint! ;) Haha!! & the emotions.. & the seeing oneself in your characters, while we are watching Pandora find herself. No, I didn't just like it! Yes, I LOVED it!! :D <3 <3 Thank You, Sunniva, for sharing her with me!!
Aleighacreations Tina allkins
Great!! One of those stories you just can't leave until the end then leaves you wanting more!! :D
Reggie
Oct 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review to follow.
Rosanna
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am obsessed with this author!!
This book was just amazing. I just devoured it!!
Pandora leaves for college with her three best friends. She needs to get away from her overprotective parents. She needs to put a stop to the overboard punishments her father would dole out when she would " do something wrong ".
Being stuffed in a closet when ever she did something he didn't approve of with no light has a definite negative impact on her brain! Not to mention she also has Scheuermann's disease so he
Bonnie Mancuso
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ONE HELL OF A WILD RIDE!!! I've become a huge Sunniva Dee fan. I love her work. This story is amazing. Sunniva takes you on one wild ride with Pandora's story. This wild child is determined to live it up now that she is no longer under her overprotective parents roof. Pandora is a smart, sexy, beautiful woman. But she's also reckless. She doesn't always know what's best for her. Sparks fly when she meets Dominic. Everything about him is perfect. The complete opposite of Pandora. Or so she thinks ...more
Cathy
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pandora is embracing her freedom after leaving the control of her oppressive parents, she has issues related to her father's ideas about suitable punishment and over protectiveness. She has a good group of friends who try and keep her on track but at times she is out of control.

Dominic is sweet and protective, adorable from the moment we meet him. Their chemistry is off the charts but Pandora is self destructive and keeps him at arms length which leads her towards the dark and seductive force th
Alyson Santos
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My heart is melting. Sunniva Dee got me again with this gorgeous gem that had me sighing and swooning.

There’s no false advertising with Pandora (Wild Child), a freshman college student who’s as immature and spontaneous as they come. Despite Pandora’s antics, Ms. Dee weaves her backstory and character so seamlessly that everything this young woman did made sense to me (even if she’s far beyond my own temperament.)

Enter Dominic. Sweet, mature, and oh-so-scorching hot, this man screams “stabilizin
Tamara

Pandora’s life has been majorly sheltered. With her overprotecting parents and their extreme way of dishing out punishments, it is no surprise that when Pandora goes off to college, she becomes well, a Wild Child. Boy does this girl does like to party - big time. She is finally free and doesn't care about the consequences, at all. It’s at the local bar, Smother, where she catches the eye of not one hot, sexy guy, but two. Yeah, Ms. Dee definitely knows how to turn up the heat, and both these guy
TLBC
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
My 4.5 star review!
Review copy provided.

This was such a unique story and not at all what I expected. Since we already have a synopsis I'm not going to recap the story.

Pandora (h) was definitely a mess she didn't know what she wanted except to party be free and LIVE, away from her overbearing parents. And saying she's a wild child is putting it lightly. The first night out she gets totally wasted and doesn't come home. I love how she wasn't painted like a damsel in distress. I loved the girl and
Jade Rosemarie
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A compelling novel about a girl so wild, only one man can tame her.

Sunniva has done it AGAIN!
She has managed to write another book that, not only, drew me in with the very first paragraph, but also got me so emotionally involved I yelled, pouted, jumped for joy, cheered, and almost cried like a baby.
Pandora is incredibly feisty, determined, and sometimes naive, but more than anything she is a wild child. I'm pretty sure if you looked up the definition of wild child in the dictionary you'd see
Margie   'CSR' Fite
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
WOW!!! Sunniva! I stocked this author when I read shattering Halos. I absolutely LOVED the book & had to look up the author... I could not believe it was her first book. She is amazing..
I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to read
PANDORA WILD CHILD... I was not disappointed, Sunniva did it again for me, amazed, dazzled, excited me... This book has it ALL!!!
Pandora is beautiful young woman who is very sheltered by her parents, especially her father. (To the extreme of well, you
Angela
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.*

Usually new adult or contemporary romance novels are not my thing. However, this is a Sunniva Dee new adult novel, so the rules are bent. Now, I had the pleasure of reading Shattering Halos and absolutely loved it. I loved Sunniva’s style of writing and how the words and emotions just seem to flow along the pages. As you are reading, you are experiencing most of these emotions along with the characters. It’s that reason that I cho
Maggie Wadsager
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Pandora has lived far too long in the sheltered house of her neurotic parents. Starting college finally gives her the chance to be free and to live a life full of choices. Unfortunately for Pandora, those choices become far to easy to make on the back side of creme de menthe. Will Pandora learn from her mistakes? Or is she doomed to keep herself locked in a cycle, with no way out?

Dominic can't help but notice the Pandora on her first night at his favorite club, Smother. She commands attention fr
Three Chicks
Jan 09, 2015 rated it liked it
3.75 Stars
Review by Natasha Gentile

When I read the blurb for this book I was super excited and the reviews were through the roof.

I’m free. Fucking free!
I’m in college with my best friends and far, far from home!
With my Scheuermann’s disease as the excuse, my father kept me locked up at home all through high school. Here in Deepsilver, I can finally be me, Pandora, so—
Why the hell should I hold back?

So Ms. Wild Child is free from her abusive father, and yes I say abusive even though no hitting
Jennifer Juers
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-sdbb
Pandora Wild Child by Sunniva Dee was an excellent read in my book, coming in at 4 Wild Child stars!! It is written in a dual point of views of Pandora and Dominic and also added snippets from Leon's point of view thrown in here and there. I was in a bit of a book slump before I started Pandora Wild Child and this one definitely got me out of it because I started it yesterday and finished today!

"My life's a mess, and I love it, fear it, hate it." - Pandora

Pandora Cancemi is as the book title say
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

I'm a reader, a lover of everything beautifully written no matter the genre.

As an author, I pen flawed characters, I seek the flip side where the soul hides. Once there, I want to be pulled out of my comfort zone by stories taking on a life of their own.

I've written paranormal and young adult. I've done contemporary romance verging on erotica, and I've dabbled in supernatural mystery. But my heart

Deepsilver (3 books)
  • Leon's Way
  • Adrenaline Crush

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)