Start by marking “In Tune with the Infinite: Ralph Waldo Trine's Motivational Classic - Complete Original Text” as Want to Read:

In Tune With the Infinite is one of the best motivational books ever written. Over two million copies of this book have sold worldwide and it continues to get rave reviews from readers about its timeless message of inspiration and success. Many consider this to be one of the inspirational works that led to Napoleon Hill's classic, Think and Grow Rich. See for yourself what ...more
Published October 1st 2007 by ARC Manor (first published November 1st 1910)

To ask other readers questions about In Tune with the Infinite, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of In Tune with the Infinite: Ralph Waldo Trine's Motivational Classic - Complete Original Text
Karl
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“Ok, to put this in perspective, this book has been on the market for about 115 years!!, and it is still widely published to this day. Ralph was/is regarded as one of the original founding voices of the New Thought movement, and with books like, In Tune with the Infinite, it is easy to see why.
Unlike some of the other books from this era & in this genre, such as Prentice Mulford’s book, Thoughts are Things, this book is linguistically easy to read.

That being said, the main premise of this book i
Kimber
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-thought
Beautiful, yet taut and dense inspirational tome about keeping yourself "in tune" with "the infinite" (God). At core, it's how we need to continuously keep and practice this attunement. Written in 1908, well ahead of its time. Still speaks to the Positive movement.
Sudhakar Majety
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got my hands on this book at an old book store. It was hard cover well used beaten book, I had to buy it once I read a few sentences. It is one of the books that I read very often. I gifted copies of it to many of my friends.

Books like this are like manuals for life.

Mary Poteet
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of favorite books. I keep it beside my bed and read from it often.
Nex Juice
Dec 12, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the books in The Prosperity Bible, which I'm quickly learning is basically a compilation of books about the Law of Attraction - which I completely reject as a "law." Our thoughts do not effect the external world, they only affect our behaviors and decisions, which will always have consequences, positive or negative. This book was also heavily focused on God/Spirit/The Infinite. In the chapter about physical health, they talked nothing about the importance of what you consume. They ...more
Anita
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's a very clear message that we are a piece of God/the universe having an experience. We are all that is, powerful spirit who has forgotten what we are. It's a very inspirational reminder of who we are and that we create our reality. Powerful thoughts and beliefs for example can make illness disappear. After all, God doesn't get sick and we are of God origin.
Ronda Boccio
Mar 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-must-read
I absolutely ador this book. The style appeals very much to me, and if you are someone who enjoys the classics and/or enjoys a more "old fashioned" writing style, it will appeal to you. Otherwise it may go over your head.

Ronda del Boccio, the Story Lady
Michael de Percy
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This book reads like a series of sermons and draws on the "law of attraction". Apparently, it inspired the book Think and Grow Rich. In its modern form, it might be compared to The Secret, but Trine was an academic and his practical influence inspired the likes of Henry Ford to greatness. This work is of the New Thought Movement which apparently developed from Christian Science. Members of the Christian Science church believe that illness can be cured by prayer alone and works best when not comb ...more
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book!! I can’t tell you how it’s begun changing my life!!
There isn’t any preaching but there is reference to religion. Be open minded, don’t pass this one by because you think you’ll read about God too much. I’m not a religious person in regards to church etc however the author does use the term God as reference to something bigger than human life. It’s all how you perceive it. Be open minded, read this book (it’s a quick read) and feel HAPPY, enjoy!
Simon
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My favourite book of all time. Inspirational and spiritually devout yet unreligious. Written with a simple and innocent enthusiasm in the late 1890's and yet it had all the truths that so-called modern spiritual classics fail to understand let alone share.
Austin
Oct 31, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book touching on our relationship to God and the commonality of all religions. Touches on success topics as well. There are some good nuggets in this book but occasionally there are some long winded parts. After reading this book I will consider reading some of his other writings.
Harry
Good information but I found the his style very difficult to read.
Helena
Jul 12, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book. I felt very humble and when I finished reading this book, I let my daughter borrow it.
Paul Hertel
Stacy
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book you will ever read and REread. I believe it is one that should be read annually or at least until it becomes second nature. Loved this book!
Christian Solorzano
Inspiring beautiful book that will continue to be a instruction manual to the way I live my life.
bruce morin
Read this work at least 25 years ago and it is still one of the most inspiring pleasant books I have enjoyed.
Rachelle Ghanem
Inspiring
Nozer Kanga
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was amazed to notice that this book was first published in 1897 and has been a great inspirational read. I agree that everything springs from a thought and a thought can be positive or negative. I agree what is stated in the book that - "God is the Infinite Spirit which fills all the Universe with Himself alone, so that all is from Him and in Him, and there is nothing that is outside". If you like New Age and Spiritual books this is an excellent read.
ABAgail
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book finally answers many of my questions about how the law of attraction works to keep people in mental bondage. It didn't outwardly say this, as this book outlines the positive aspect of the Law of the Universe. Of course, there are some groups of people that can't help to bastardize things.

Read this book and let's heal and change the world!
Andy Bintoro
A classic on new age movement with prosperity theme. Here the teaching of metaphysics and universal religion was very thick in all chapters. The teaching here is that every human is a divinity, just open our mind to the god whom is the spirit of infinite power, the spirit of infinite wisdom, the spirit of infinite etc. And the riches of course, would follow you.
Ed Barton
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good New Age Read

While the book is over 100 years old, the message is very New Age - universal religion, connectivity and commonality of life, excerpts from various religious texts. If this is your genre and area of focus, you’ll likely find this a good, quick and profound read.
Emilia Prodea
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you're in need of some pep talk from the 'spirit of infinite wisdom' here you have it :) it covers some basic life principles from all religions such as the power of love, faith, joy, kindness, intuition, God, stress making you sick etc etc.
Angel Veliz
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very easy to read, talks about life without all the technically wires that day why, how and when, it instead teaches to trust and appreciate what life has to offer .
Santhosh Chandran
Great read!

This book is full of wisdom and guidance. One of the best books on laws of life and finding your inner guidance.
Nuno
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
favorite book of all time.
A
Nov 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy read and recommend highly

Too easy for me. Made a couple highlights. Liked the sporadic new words. Following author. Enlightening. Light. Encourages belief in God.
Zuleica Thornton
Awesome book!

I like this book very much and I already paid to be able to read it. Ralph Waldo Trine's writings are very inspirational.
Mario M
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
Another classic book by Ralph Waldo Trine. Many enlightening gems in this book.
Brandon
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wisdom is the juice to human evolution and is to be imparted and that seems to be what the book has done so efficiently.

• The Archer
  • As a Man Thinketh
  • How to Love (Mindfulness Essentials, #3)
  • The Basil and Josephine Stories
  • The Modern Herbal Dispensatory: A Medicine-Making Guide
  • Bass Scale Finder: Easy-to-Use Guide to Over 1,300 Scales (Hal Leonard Bass Method)
  • Blinking with Fists: Poems
  • Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life
  • The Speaker's Sourcebook: Quotes, Stories, and Anecdotes for Every Occasion
  • High Achiever: The Incredible True Story of One Addict's Double Life
  • The Art of Money Getting: Golden Rules for Making Money
  • Move to Happy: 25 Simple Ways To Bring Happiness Into Your Life Even Though You Might Be Going Through Some Tough Times
  • Stillness Speaks
  • The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
  • Journeys East: 20th Century Western Encounters with Eastern Religious Traditions
  • Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 3
  • Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha
  • Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently
Ralph Waldo Trine was a philosopher, mystic, teacher and author of many books, and was one of the early mentors of the New Thought Movement. His writings had a great influence on many of his contemporaries including Ernest Holmes, founder of Religious Science. He was a true pioneer in the area of life-transforming thought. No other New Thought author has sold more books than he, his writings reach ...more