Start by marking “Aeonian Kiss” as Want to Read:
Aeonian Kiss

Aeonian Kiss

(Revenants in Purgatory #2)

What happens to the dead when they die?

It wasn’t a question Olivia Brennan ever thought to ask. After all, once you've been to Hell and back, how much worse can things get? Her harrowing descent has already cost her everything—her home, her career, the man she loves. But when an enemy resurfaces looking to settle a score, she learns there’s more to lose than she ever imagi
Published July 26th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published July 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Aeonian Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aeonian Kiss

Start your review of Aeonian Kiss
Tonya
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story. I could not put this book down. Twists and turns had me reading so fast. I didn't want it to end! I freaking love this series and still love Drake!

Olivia just can't catch a break, AT ALL. She is heart broken and going through so much. She doesn't want to let anyone know about what she is going through or where she went. It is her weight to bare, no one elses.

The plot twists had me calling Nicki some choice words and wanting to throw my kindle at some parts. I may have even messag
R.M. Gilmore
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, indies
Seriously, read this series.

I fell in love with Olivia and her band of misfit dead things in Prayer for the Dead because of its uniqueness in the genre. Aeonian Kiss was a kick in the teeth with a high-heeled bitch-boot leaving me dying (no pun intended, ok maybe just a little) for book 3.

Action, love (or lack thereof), death (of sorts), what more could you ask for?

Seriously, read this series.
Novel Grounds
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
AeonianKiss
4 Stars|Amazon|Goodreads
I am So glad that I finally got the chance to read this novel. It was like a breath of fresh air in my reading library. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it is great to have novels that have a plot you kinda have an idea about. This novel had me on my toes guessing the entire time. Just like with Nicki's first in the series, this novel was Fantastic.

Olivia and Drake's story left me breathless with the first novel in this series. When I jumped into this one I went in with al
Autumn
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
I received this book to give an honest review.
If I could give this book more than a 5 wine glass rating I totally would. It is filled with action, humor and so much more. I started this book yesterday and stayed up as late as possible to finish it. Didn't work out that way as I finished it just this morning. I was that hooked into it.
If you have not read book one I highly suggest you read it before this one. As you will understand the characters more and the story line.

Now it has been a year sin
Melanie Marsh
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Aeonian Kiss is another great book by Nicki Scalise. I loved Prayer for the Dead, and Aeonian Kiss gets just as much of my love. Scalise did a great job of continuing the story, and giving the reader bits and pieces of reminders through the story to remind them of what happened in Prayer for the Dead.

There are twists, turns, love, hate, and every other emotion you can experience in a book. I still hate Katarina, I love Olivia, and I have a newfound affection for Zane. Olivia has such an interes
Kristy Hamilton
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provided with a copy for an honest review...
Aeonian Kiss continues where Prayer for the Dead left. Olivia has literally been to hell and back and is still living in her own hell. In Prayer for the Dead, she feel in love with Drake, but his ex girlfriend hadn't picked up the fact that their relationship was over.
Olivia is trying to get her life back in order without Drake. Katarina is not making that easy for her. She is a woman that is out for revenge. And since everyone is already dead, r
Ashley Poteet
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WONDERFUL!

This is quite a wonderful Reaper Book! I love anything paranormal and Reapers are up there on my list.

This Story Follows Olivia her Brother Tore and Her Friends Portia, Devon and Zane. After Devon Helps Olivia Escape From A,Hellish Existence she tries to get her life back together. It proves to be difficult with Katarina haunting her dreams and tormenting her.

Longing for her love Drake, whom she hasn't seen since she was cast into hell she is living a lonely painful life. although the
Mary Myers-Huff Barscz
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked on Olivia after book one and I wondered what the future would hold for her and her band of friends.
Book two does not let readers down! Olivia is back and dealing with her little trip to the beyond, even though she is already dead. Devon has found a way into my heart and holy heck, Zane is THE man. Purgatory would be a bore with out all of these great characters!
It is a love story, a mystery, a comedy and a revenge story all rolled in to one big ball of juiciness!
I could not put t
Angie Hackett
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As with the previous books in this series, this one was a page turner and kept me completely immersed on the plot. It was interesting to find what had happened to Olivia since book one. Portia and Tore arguing made sense having read their piece.

This was superbly written and well woven as we stepped from one thing to the next fluidly. The characters are likeable and relatable, and three dimensional. I was kept immersed in this book completely and found I have come to care for the characters. The
☆Joycedale☆
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Holy crap this was much more twisted and dark than the first one, I loved it.
I really expected Olivia and Drake to work out in this one but we don't even see him until almost the end.
All the crap that went down with Katrina was messed up. I never thought it was possible with how the last book ended.
Then the ending with Simon?? I mean what a way to go!
Kay Callahan
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
was just bloody brilliant and really struggled to put it down once I started.
I honestly didn't see some of the twists that happened and genuinely surprised that apart from Zane no one else knows what happened to Olivia while she was 'away'.
I love the plot and how Olivia is a bit of a bad ass in this story with her attitude and no nonsense way of getting things done and getting information.
Tabitha Wilson
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone
Wow! So much happened in this book that my head is still trying to figure it all out. It's refreshing to see not only a strong heroine but a loyal group of people willing to stand up and fight for each other. There is just enough action to get you on the edge of your seat but not so much that it takes over the book. I really love this series!
Maari
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is so amazing!! I Love it!
Ms. Scalise did a wonderful job of picking up where she left off in Prayer for the Dead, while reminding us of what happened 'there'. I truly enjoyed this book and will continue to read the series to find out what is next!
Carmski Pescod
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The second book in this series & omg it's brilliant. A exciting story line, great characters, a really exciting read. The author has a talent & a great writing style. A must read series. When is the next book out :D . ...more
Jim
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story, well written. Lots of excitement and action. Looking forward to reading book three in the series.
Melissa
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book the characters where great and I totally fell for Olivia she is kickass!!!! When is the next one being released I need it now!!!
Joey Ross
Shantel May
Apr 26, 2020
Stefanie Ford
Nov 03, 2018
Nicki Scalise lives in the foothills of northern Colorado with her husband, four dogs, and a chinchilla. With so many furry, tail-wagging monsters running wild, the house is generally in varied states of chaos. If ever they give her a break, she spends her free time imagining new worlds, watching Firefly for the millionth time, or counting down the days until the next Comic Con.

Revenants in Purgatory (4 books)
  • Prayer for the Dead
  • Despite Serendipity
  • Mourning Inamorata (Revenants in Purgatory Book 3)

News & Interviews