Start by marking “The World's Ugliest Bridesmaid Dress” as Want to Read:
The World's Ugliest Bridesmaid Dress

The World's Ugliest Bridesmaid Dress

P.J. Reynolds has terrible judgment when it comes to men. Losers and users litter her romantic past like rice after a wedding reception. Now when she thinks she might be interested in a man, she has a tendency to run.

Parker Collier can't stop staring at the pretty, funny bridesmaid in his little sister's wedding. Over an introductory cup of coffee, he tells P.J. he wants
Published July 1st 2014 by Romance and Chocolate

To ask other readers questions about The World's Ugliest Bridesmaid Dress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The World's Ugliest Bridesmaid Dress

Kathy * Bookworm Nation
Cute short story. Perfect if you don't have a lot of time, but still want something fun to read. I liked it.

Content: Clean
Kathy Jo
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
So I guess I'm the minority for this one. It was just an okay read for me. Cute but predictable from the beginning. Things moved way too fast in my opinion.
Romance Books
4 stars for this cute short read... PJ and Parker were definitely great characters, the only bad thing is that it was really short and I was left wanting to read more of their story, def there was a lot of potential.
Tausha
Apr 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cute read! Super short but very entertaining. Clean, quirky, and fun.
Teya Peck
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh! The cutest fastest read ever. I could seriously read this every morning as a simple pick me up and make me smile book. So recommended!
Jen_C
Really cute and fun little story. Definitely recommend you give it a read.

Fav quotes:

As if she’d flown across the room on her broomstick, the wedding planner’s nose was suddenly an inch from my own. Her dark eyes peered into mine.

“It’s. P.J.” Three distinct syllables. Her eyes widened at the growl that emitted from between my clenched teeth. “My name is P.J. And if you don’t want your plastic surgeon to have to redo that nose—”

“Which one is Hamilton?” In my mind’s eye, I ran through the line of
David Rose
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A lighthearted romantic romp!

The World's Ugliest Bridesmaid Dress, affectionately known as WUBD, is also one of the world's most entertaining short love stories. This is a lighthearted romantic romp through the charged atmosphere of the runup to a wedding. The pre-wedding nervous tension, especially when Atilla the Hun's ugly daughter is the wedding planner, is punctured by cupid's enthusiastic arrows, and cupid has Lisa Crane whispering encouragement into his ear. The impact upon the reader's f
Tara
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
This one was so adorable! A short story full of flirty fun. I really wish it could have been a full length novel!

The banter and chemistry was great. And yay for the epilogue! :) So glad I picked up this one!
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook-i-own
Cute short story. I'd have loved to have more of this one. Clean and sweet.
Ada Jane
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cute, fluffy. Easy enjoyable book.
Adrianna Widick
Jun 22, 2016 rated it liked it
I like this story a lot, but I felt like it was really rushed timeline wise. I think that if given the chance this book could be a full length novel. One of my issues was they merly spent 2 days, at best, together and then jump to their "I do's." It just felt incomplete.
I personally didn't like the huge jump at the end from one wedding the the next. I mean, I see what Lisa Crane was going for, but I just didn't feel like it really worked. However, the overall writing itself was done really well.
Anita
There are a few stories that I can read over and over again. This is one of those. It’s a short novella, but don’t let its length fool you. This novella is a complete feature of fun, laughs, and romance. Every other chapter is told from the two main characters point of view. It has some incredibly funny one- liners. Both Parker and PJ are loveable. The wedding planner is amusing and the epilogue (Yay for epilogues!) is THE. BEST. If you have and hour of waiting in the car, you gotta read this. B ...more
Kate
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books-i-own
Great quick romance! Perfect pick me up.

This novella was just what I needed and just the right length. I liked the characters and thought the romance was sweet. I do question that they could have such strong feelings after just barely meeting...but in a novella things have to move quick so it was fine with me in the end.
Christine Barber
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This short story was really great! It captured me and kept me reading with its snappy humour. I thought that despite its short length we got to know the characters well as it switched POVs every chapter. I highly enjoyed this romantic tale and recommend it for sure!
Paula Bothwell
G - Totally clean!
I have read something like 8 books by Lisa Crane, and I learned a great thing from this little novella - SHE IS HILARIOUS. Oh, my, I laughed so much reading this! What a pleasant surprise! Great story and very fun.
Tiffany
May 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I found this story cute but a little too quick for me. I loved the main characters personality and enjoyed the relationship that developed. But with e-novels sometimes it just isn't long enough to be completely believable.
Crystal Yawn
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This review is from: The World's Ugliest Bridesmaid Dress: A short romantic comedy (Kindle Edition)
Quirky Pee Jay meets Parker. They are perfect for each other. This short read is full of humor and mishap with a happy ever after.
Kristen
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very fun and cute and clean. Perfect if you don't have a lot of time, read it in one sitting.

Moral Note: Mild innuendo, but otherwise clean.
Cici
Aug 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet! This is a short sweet novella. The chemistry is good!
Queenberly
Sep 03, 2014 rated it liked it
Final feeling: ok
Kim  Dennis
Sep 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-fiction
I knew it was a short story, I just wish it hadn't been quite so short. It was VERY cute. A nice easy read. :)
Terri
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-read
Sooo cute!

Delightfully cute short story. Clean, comical, believable. Loved it.
RedRedtheycallmeRed
Oct 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a cute, funny way to spend 30 minutes or so. I liked both PJ and Parker and enjoyed spending time with them.
Veronica Bates
Great short story.
Norma
Very cute

What a cute short story. I loved every minute of it. I liked how the author jumped back and forth between characters.
Pamela Schledwitz
Aug 28, 2015
Qianna
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Short but sweet love story.
Kim
Apr 11, 2015
Krissy
Feb 13, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Born and raised in Texas, Lisa is happily married and lives with her husband, two amazing children, Jingles Wigglebottom (the wonder dog), Cash (the Chiweenie), and Socks (the world's laziest cat). Since learning to put crayon to paper, all Lisa really ever wanted to do is write. After years of keeping her writing to herself, or sharing with family and friends, Lisa decided it was time to "put up ...more