Start by marking “Shopping for a Billionaire 3 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Shopping for a Billionaire 3 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #3)

Shopping for a Billionaire 3

(Shopping for a Billionaire #3)

I don't turn every date into a medical emergency, but when I do, I nearly castrate my man... Shannon and Declan's first real date ends with an ambulance trip and yet another test of their madcap relationship. Ex-boyfriend Steve insists on dinner with Shannon while Declan is overseas on business, but a surprise return leads to plenty of romance as Declan whisks her away for ...more
Published June 29th 2014

Start your review of Shopping for a Billionaire 3 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #3)
Cyndi
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Our heroine and hero finally get to go on a date. He plans a romantic picnic only to discover she is allergic to bees! The changes this brings to their relationship were hard, especially when we discover why. Excellent story! But why did we shift from black stilettos to pink pumps?
MarytheBookLover
Another fav, but this one was more sexy than funny. But, it still had it moments and I enjoyed it a lot!
April
Oh no, the book ended but the story didn't!!! Waaaa, I want the next part now!!!! In audio, not ebook!!!! I really hate waiting!!!!

The story picks up with that second date for Shannon and Declan. Oh course there will be a catastrophe! That is the life they lead! I am uber clumsy and klutzy myself, I can relate. Events get dramatic quickly.

I love the banter between these two, they feel so natural. It makes for a dynamic relationship. Sigh, I want a billionaire to sweep me away in a limo and a he
Caro
Jul 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Well, this one has a lot more drama than the previous two, lol.

I still like Shannon, but like the second book, I just don’t get why she is so attracted to Steve. She has a great time with Declan, but still agrees to a new date with Steve? It’s not like she’s going to do something, but come on, Shannon, tell the guy to go to hell and finally move on with your life. Why continue to give him opportunities?

(view spoiler)
Katie
I KNOW THIS IS A ROMANCE, BUT: Too much of the couple, not enough of the supporting characters!

And a bit over the top in terms of silly things that happen.

But the real reason for 3 stars is the ending conflict is stupid. (view spoiler)
Lisa Mandina
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars, but rounded up officially. This book started out pretty good, but it got kind of boring about halfway through. Toward the end however, it picked back up and I was eager to start the final book and find out how everything was going to go.

Review first published on Lisa Loves Literature.
Nhu
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook, borrow, romance
I need the next book!!! What should I do, I don’t want to spend money but I don’t think I can wait for my hoopla account to renew so I can read the next book. This is so good❤️❤️
Courtney
Sep 01, 2015 rated it liked it
She could have really made these first 3 books into 1
Erin
Jul 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Read all four novellas in one sitting. There’s a huge fan club on a B & N thread who love this author and find her hilarious. It wasn’t really my cup of tea. The mother was wildly inappropriate with her boundaries and rather than find her endearing, I found her obnoxious. Either in the third or fourth book, when Declan does an aboutface, I was thoroughly confused. As the story went along, the editing got sloppier and the whole caper became very Jerry Lewis slapsticky in a way that didn’t appeal. ...more
Katja
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Straight onto the next one I go! Hilariously funny and, at the same time, heartwarming.
K D
This installment had more angsty moments and seemed less funny or at least differently funny than the previous. Ended on a cliffhanger.
Denise ~The Procrastinating Book Diva~

Short, sweet, and laugh out loud funny. A nice fluffy filler read 😊
P.A. Lupton
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it

I’m writing a review for all 4 books in this serial, since technically they should be one book. First, I need to say that I hate serials. I usually avoid them like the plague. However, I will sometimes pick one up, but only if all of the books are released. I still don’t understand why publishers are following this new fad. Basically, they are releasing unfinished novels and charging readers for them. And it’s not like it’s a great deal because it’s a partial. They are making way more money sell
Anita Powers
This series is still great, I am loving it. I love the date he had planned, it was sweet and romantic. Then an awful thing happens even though one part of it was funny, he was her hero. We get to know a little more about Declan and his brother Andrew. I got angry with Shannon agreeing to see Steve, I know why she did it but I also knew it wasn't going to go the way she had hoped, he is a jerk and I could not believe what Steve thought was going to happen. Declan ended up saving the day and comin ...more
Solmarie
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Julia Kent has got me wrapped up in this series. Every time I sit down to read one of these I find myself laughing out loud at the adventures of the main characters. Shannon and Declan have decided to try the dating route... and what an interesting second date it is. The words epi-pen and bees will forever bring a laugh to my lips.

I find myself falling more and more in love with Declan and his take charge alpha attitude. In this b
Cali Jewel
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Medical emergency, ex-boyfriend Steve, and a little misunderstanding. Let the good time roll, you have to wonder with everything that happens to these two in the few days they have known each other why they are still together. The only thing I can say is safe is way to boring. .... LOL
Moon Love
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is pure romantic comedic perfection. It's got the feels, the laughs, and everything just right.
K B
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars
I purchased 2 parts of this book and received a free copy of the complete novel b Shopping for a Billionaire Boxset parts 1-5: Shannon and Declan part 1 by Julia Kent and this review was given freely.
I can't remember when I laughed so often or so hard. Vivid over the top descriptions and pithy humor mix with a whole lot of Murphy's Law, an unfiltered family. outspoken friends and some touching scenes. Twenty four year old Secret Shopper and Consolidated Evalu-shop, Incorporated's Market
Ami
So Shannon KEEPS putting herself down and it's so annoying! In the first book, she was self-deprecating in an endearing way, and rolled with personal embarrassment. I liked it; she didn't seem to care so much about what others thought and seemed to accept herself. I laughed out loud. But her self-consciousness is either happening more now that she's dating someone or I'm noticing it more and it makes it super hard to see any good qualities.

Everybody seems like a caricature, especially her Mom. I
Jess
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am loving this series! they are such quick reads I am flying through them and on to purchasing the next in the series. Shannon and Declan finally go on a date and end up in the emergency room. The ex- boyfriend is pushing for a dinner and just straight up harassing all her friends and family. Now here's what I find refreshing about this series, Declan has never been possessive or jealous or insecure in their relationship. In a lot of other books if the boyfriend flys back from overseas and see ...more
Eleanor
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review FOR BOOK 3, 4 & 5

5 LAUGHED SO HARD Stars

Shannon and Declan are amazing together, I adore them. I love that Shannon has a crazy family (Reminds me a bit of my own!), her mother is over the top. Again in these books her secondary characters are just as much fun as her main characters .

Book three has some seriously sad parts in it and I found myself having a good little cry. Which is good for the soul.

There is a big secret that's revealed and I didn't see it coming which for me that saying
Kristy Mills
I’m not sure I’m going to make it through this series. Because despite the ending credits where she said the conclusion is in the next book, I also know there are 11 more books after that.

The reason I’m a bit unsure is because this is the first book with an actual conflict, and I think the last 20 minutes of the book was all unnecessary talk and scenes involving her cat. The cat that I’m over hearing about. It was funny at first, now I’m tired of hearing about him.

Back to my annoyance though. T
Angela's Book Addiction
Shopping for a Billionaire #3 by Julia Kent is a contemporary, romantic comedy serial told in first person, single POV. As part three in a four-part serial, it picks up where the previous part ended, does not contain a full story, and ends with a cliffhanger.

The story was light and fun with some humorous moments. The witty banter and comedic situations made for an entertaining read. I'm not a fan of serials and probably wouldn't have completed the story if I hadn't received the first two parts
⭐Toonasa⭐
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was more at the intense side than hilarious like the last two books.. So hot & heavy😉 & longer in story words😋

This book starts with the 1st real date of Declan & Shannon.. some heavy make out session, but sadly ends in a medical emergency. Lovely talking in hospital bed is so sweet, though😘

A few days later the doomed date with Steve-her ex- comes but ends with Declan swooping her away😍
Some limo sex (their 1st😄), helicopter ride, the sex-escape in a lighthouse & some phenomenal Confessi
Liv
Apr 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Immediately following the event of the last book, Shannon found herself in the hospital, narrowly escaping the deadly anaphylactic reaction she had to bee stings. Only in this world could things go sideways the way they did when Shannon and Declan went out on dates.

As expected, their love story continued and there were absurd moments where they were both hilarious and appalling. It was a good thing that they got to jump into the sac, so to speak because the sexual tension was getting a bit high.
belle ☆ミ (thisbellereadstoo)
so FINALLY, a book that focuses on declan and shannon. but oops, something (sadly hilarious) happens at the end. steve is still as pesky as ever even though his appearance are fleeting and insignificant.

(view spoiler)

with that ending, i can't wait for the next part of declan and shannon's
Stevi
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks, favorites
Just as good as the first 2 novels! I love all the witty sarcasm and jokes! Most of the characters in this series are pretty quick witted, which makes for a humorous reading experience.

This book definitely did not disappoint and I will absolutely be moving on to book 4. And I finally found a little smut! ;)

Does anyone else what to rip off Steve's mom's head and beat Steve with it??? Steve is the worse!

Chuckles is the best cat ever, who wouldn't love a cat with a shoe lace fetish?
Brenda
Jul 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
DeClan meets the rest of Shannon’s weird family. They harass her so long as she’s trying to get ready that he asks her if she wants to reschedule her date. She throws on her clothes and they escape. Their date in the woods doesn’t go exactly as planned. Quite a few penis jokes ensue. DeClan plans a second date that goes far better that they both enjoy. By the end of this episode, things aren’t going exactly as either Shannon or DeClan have planned.
Steph
I still sort of liked Declan in this book but for some reason it seems his feelings are less sincere.. I am not sure why. This is the part where I started wavering. Steve is still an annoying douche, and Shannon is still hysterical and insecure. Things heat up, which I love in a story however it now seems to be the sole focus for Declan. It seems he is more interested in sex than a relationship.
Rosemary Hughes
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is hilarious, with a young woman, acting as a secret shopper, due to the undercover guise, and trying to ensure the guise isn't given away, regardless of the situations that arise.
I won't spoil a great storyline!!
Well worth reading, or listening to the audiobook, which the narrator adds that extra pizzazz to a great story.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Tell Me You're Mine
  • Just the Tip
  • P.S. It's Always Been You: Part 1
  • The What If Guy (The Guys Who Got Away, #2)
  • British Banger (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • The Second Chance Plan (Caught Up In Love, #3)
  • One of Those Flings
  • Hate 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #2)
  • Scrooged
  • The Private Rehearsal (Caught Up In Love #4)
  • Instant Attraction (Always Satisfied, #1.5)
  • Jailbait (Single Dad's Club, #0.5)
  • P.S. It's Always Been You
  • Text 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #1)
  • The Christmas Pact
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julia Kent writes romantic comedy with an edge. Since 2013, she has sold more than 2 million books, with 5 New York Times bestsellers and more than 21 appearances on the USA Today bestseller list. Her books have been translated into French and German, with more titles releasing in 2020.

From billionaires to BBWs to new adult rock stars, Julia finds a

Shopping for a Billionaire (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire (Shopping for a Billionaire, #1)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire 2 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #2)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire 4 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #4)
  • Christmas Shopping for a Billionaire (Shopping for a Billionaire, #5)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiancee (Shopping for a Billionaire, #6)
  • Shopping for a CEO (Shopping for a Billionaire, #7)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire, #8)
  • Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée (Shopping for a Billionaire, #9)
  • Shopping for an Heir (Shopping for a Billionaire, #10; Inheritance, #9)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire's Honeymoon (Shopping for a Billionaire, #11)