Start by marking “Searching for Beautiful (Searching For, #3)” as Want to Read:
Searching for Beautiful (Searching For, #3)

Searching for Beautiful

(Searching For #3)

The highly anticipated third novel in the Searching For series from Jennifer Probst, “one of the most exciting breakout novelists” (USA Today), featuring a runaway bride and the man who wants to be more than just her best friend...

Genevieve MacKenzie has her life completely under control. About to wed the charming Chief doctor at the local hospital, she’s an up-and-coming
Published May 26th 2015 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Searching for Beautiful, please sign up.
Lizzie Oh girl, she will find her soulmate you just have to read this one to know who he is.
Victoria They are related and have the same group of characters, but each novel focuses on an individual couple. You can read them as stand alone novels, altho…moreThey are related and have the same group of characters, but each novel focuses on an individual couple. You can read them as stand alone novels, although you might find the outcome for some of the couples beforehand reading out of order I don't think it makes for a huge spoiler. (less)

Start your review of Searching for Beautiful (Searching For, #3)
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
WOLFE's book...need I say more?

So, I was a bad girl and didn't read the first two books in this series but I HAD to read this book. I've been wanting more of him ever since reading about him in Sawyer's book, The Marriage Merger.

And I actually felt pretty good about not feeling like I was missing out on things. It helped to read the blurbs and get to know the four friends and about their matchmaking business, Kinnections. We get healthy doses of both Kate and Kennedy from books one and two res
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

“Beautiful. I’m searching for something beautiful out there.”

For those of you who have read the Marriage to a Billionaire series, it's pretty much one of the ultimate guilty pleasure series. The first 3 books were pure escapism and the 4th brought a little more to the table. In the 4th book we are introduced to Wolfe, a troubled and tormented young teen who defies authority and pushes people away. By the end of the 4th book, he has found parents in Sawyer and Julietta and moves to
Bj
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, 2015, 5-stars, arc
5 "Why Not?" Stars! I couldn't stop reading this captivating best friends turned lovers romance. Fans of love stories that involve emotional healing--in this case on both the hero's and heroine's part--will not want to miss Searching For Beautiful. This story tore me apart and gave me courage to renew my hope in love all at different points. The thought that people with past demons would settle for something less than true happiness, due to their own insecurities and past misfortunes, and that o ...more
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

[image error]

Searching for Beautiful by Jennifer Probst can be summed up as breathtakingly beautiful!! If you must know I am a big Jennifer Probst fan and loved the first two books of the Searching For series. And when I found out that Wolfe and Genevieve were going to get a book, I may have squealed in joy since I am a big friends to lovers aficionado.

#SearchingForBeautiful_JenniferProbst

Well there is nothing like opening up a book with a runaway bride to get you hooked
Holly
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was my first book in Jennifer's Searching For Series (I've read her Marriage series); however, I WILL be backtracking to read the first two books. You don't need to read them in order to read this one, but I want to read Kate and Kennedy's respective stories. And I will not be missing Arilyn's book, something tells me that one is going to be full of the best possible tension! Anyhoo...getting back to Gen and Wolfe *sigh* I love Wolfe. I fell for Wolfe on page 10. Too soon? I don't think so. ...more
Paige  Bookdragon
"Beautiful. I’m searching for something beautiful out there.”
-Wolfe Wells

Don't you just love it when your favorite hero gets a happily ever after?

I love Wolfe ever since I read about him in the other series. He was definitely one of the most intriguing character and despite the "fuck-off" vibe that he was showing, we all know he is a big softy to those people he cared about.

Searching for Beautiful is one of the most highly anticipated book. To be honest, after reading Searching for Someday, I
Srishti
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wolfe!!!! Yay!!!
I was excited when I found out Wolfe will get a story of his own in another series after reading about him in THE MARRIAGE MERGER.
I have been super curious after reading about Genevieve and David in the previous book ( Searching for Someday and Searching for Perfect). I have been thinking that David might be abusive or maybe too dominant for her. Or she is realizing that David is just not the ONE. Finally I'll get to learn about Wolfe's past.

Also we might get to see Izzy. (I re
Fiza
May 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
“You haven't asked why.”

Bride Genevieve gets a case of cold feet at the very last minute. She's panicking and with her gut telling her to run, she does just that. Ditching her poor groom at the altar.

“Don't need to.”

“Don't you want to know?”

Her best friend, Wolfe, sees her less than graceful attempt and wastes no time to aid her in her escape plan. But what started out as just a quest to help Gen en maybe revive their friendship, turned into something much deeper. Something neither of th
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)

Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

Oh, this book was something special. I adore this series, but this newest one, Searching for Beautiful, easily became my new favorite of the series. I’m a sucker for books with the friends-to-lovers trope and it had been a while since I read one that I wholeheartedly loved, but Searching for Beautiful was absolute perfection! I’m honestly surprised by how much I loved and adored this book. I went into this thinking I’d give this a solid four hearts like I
Julie
Searching for Beautiful by Jennifer Probst is a 2015 Gallery Books publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher and the S&S XOXperts- The Official Street Team for XOXO After Dark.

Many of you will recognize Wolfe from a previous series, so having him featured in his own story is exciting. ( This book can be read as a stand alone- so don't worry if you aren't caught up with the other series)

When I picked the book up, I thought I knew what I as getting into. Friends to lovers
A_Ryan
A good read, but not the best in the series.

This story begins with a runaway bride and the bad-ass best friend who helps her run away and rebuild her life, only to discover that it might be the only way to save his future.

Best Bit: I loved the spark and chemistry between Arilyn and Petty (the featured couple in the next book) and can't wait for their story.

Worst bit: I always get slightly turned off by ridiculous names used in this genre. I have a rule that the names should not make me cringe w
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

FINALLY WOLFE'S STORY!!!!!
yayyy - loved every second of the book ☺

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo searching for beautiful_zpslb2nsynn.jpg

I LOVED Searching for Beautiful!!! This book has everything I love in a book/audiobook: One sexy protective alpha male, one strong female and one romantic and very interesting plot!
Wolfe and Gen's friendship was very important for them... And at the end was what made it easier for them to have their HEA
My poor Wolfe :( I wanted to hug him and comfort him for ever! I'm so happy he had his adoptive family and Gen. They were perfect for him
What I loved the most about this book: Gen's tenacity!
♡Ann  Matalines♡
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
“Sometimes the hardest, bravest thing in the world is to let someone love you.”

I know that this book would have a flare of drama due to their past encounters at the previous books. I thought that this book will be about Anya but I understand the upcoming "wedding". I didn't expect that Gen is the sister of Alexa from The Marriage Bargain. It thrilled me to meet Mama Conte again.
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

It's official, I have found my favourite man from this series so far!!! I had a good feeling about Wolfe when I first met him in "Searching for Perfect" and now, after reading "Searching for Beautiful", I am well and truly in love with him. My initial instincts were correct. He really was a damn fine man!! Lol!

In this third book in the series, not onl
Stephanie
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2016-lit-pickers
SEARCHING FOR BEAUTIFUL Left Me Searching for Reality

Galley provided by publisher for review. No remuneration was exchanged and all opinions presented herein are my own except as noted.

February 17, 2016 SEARCHING FOR BEAUTIFUL Left Me Searching for Reality
SEARCHING FOR BEAUTIFUL Left Me Searching for Reality 2

by fangswandsfairy • Book Review Fiction • Tags: abuse, Doctors, hotels, mental illness, Runaway Bride, stalkers
Searching for Beautiful

Searching_For
Crystal
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Probst delivers a heartwarming and humorous story wrapped in what could be considered a warning of sorts. She reminds us through Genevieve MacKenzie that despite what we may believe, a love that requires us to change is not love at all.

Alone in the minutes before her wedding, Gen begins to hear her not-so-familiar inner voice, one that she had silenced in the years leading up to that moment, telling her to RUN. Unable to shake the feeling that going through with the marriage would be in
Aly
Aug 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Genevieve MacKenzie is getting married in 5 minutes, but why is she having a panic attack and running away?

Her best friend Wolfe is smoking outside, trying to put on a poker face for the ceremony when he see her escape through a window.

Driving the runaway bride to his adoptive father's cabin on the lake, they'll spend a few days together, where he'll drag her to all sort of activities that doesn't seem that much fun to her at first, to take her mind off what's waiting for her when she'll go bac
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOLFE! Argh, I really wanted this story; from the first mention of Gen and Wolfe in this series, I loved the idea of a friends-to-lovers story for them and damn, if it wasn't everything I hoped for!!

She's the runaway bride... Engaged to be married to her successful, handsome boss, David, Genevieve Mackenzie should be beyond happy. But she's not.

One fateful decision to crawl out of a window on her wedding day takes the normally controlled Gen down a scary, new path, and the help and protection
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In the previous book we saw a somewhat reserved Genevieve especially after her engagement, she seemed stressed and unhappy even then.

Genevieve runs on her wedding day and it is her on male best friend that finds her and whips her away from the inevitable chaos. He also fields friends calls and texts until she is ready to face the music.

Wolfe has always been a strong character and here he shows no difference, however we do get to see his sweeter, softer side when he looks after Gen.

Both realise w
amanda s.
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loooooove Gen and Wolfe's chemistry! I love that Wolfe could get really awkward and dorky around Gen and I also love that Gen's finally become true to herself!

It's been a while since the last time I read this series and I kind of lost my interest to be honest. But after rereading Jennifer Probst's book, I finally got my "vibe" back and finally read this one. And I'm instantly in love!! I have no doubt at all about Miss Probst's ability to create thick romance and hot scenes. She's a masterpie
Stacee
I've always loved the BFF to more story, so I was pretty excited to read this book.

I really enjoyed being Gen and Wolfe's heads. They're both strong characters, it was intriguing to get both sides of their story. There are some pretty dark and disturbing scenes and I wasn't quite ready for them, so it was a bit shocking.

My only complaint was that it was really long. I'm a huge fan of the UST and build up, but I think this story could have had 50-100 pages cut without a problem.

All in all, it
Alison
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I can't form a coherent sentence at the moment. I am a HUGE fan of Jennifer and this book, well this is her best work. We have waited for Wolfe's story for a while and it is perfect. Staring our favourites from the Marriage books and previous Searching books ... it is just wonderful, beautiful.
Maree Repa
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Genevieve is getting married. She decides to not go through with it either. She escaped with her best fiend Wolfe. This book is so much fun. Her problems after breaking up with her boss David. We find out he can be such an arse too! I so enjoyed this one.
Jen
This was just ok - the plot was good but the story just seemed to take forever. Madeleine Maby was great in the audiobook performance.
Romancing the Book
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Angela
Book provided by NetGalley

Talk about an electric connection.  WOW, Gen and Wolfe have a connection so strong it lights the pages on fire.  Two best friends that have let life get in-between them. Gen makes a life changing decision at the worst possible moment for her and Wolfe is there to catch her, literally and figuratively.  That is the moment that I realized how much of an epic love story Wolfe and Gen were going to make together. I could see the attraction between Gen and
Maria Elena
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: friends-to-more
This book resonated with me in many different ways. I loved the friendships, also the romance between best friends becoming more... but there is some baggage there that is not easy to know about (also, there was a situation at one specific moment that had me extremely frustrated, with an awful expression while I listened in public transport)... Still, I really REALLY enjoyed the journey.

I switched between listening and reading. The narrator does a great job with the audio and I would recommend
Jackie
Jun 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Victoria
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm really enjoying the whole series on audio.

There were a lot of ups and downs here, lots of emotion and drama, but it worked. And the main couple was very endearing - I wanted to cheer for them and was so happy they finally found their way.

Recommend
Lindy
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lindy's Thoughts:

I am a huge fan of Jennifer Probst, and Searching for Beautiful was such a breathtaking, and passionate love story that swept me off of my feet. The Marriage to a Billionaire Series was what hooked me on Ms. Probst, and her Searching For Series has been no less stunning. With Searching for Beautiful, Ms. Probst's fans get the best of two worlds; we get many beloved characters crossing over from The Marriage to a Billionaire Series, as well as the charming characters from the Sea
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 3 Nov 19, 2015 04:45PM

• Falling for Jillian (Love Under the Big Sky, #3)
  • Loving Cara (Love Under the Big Sky, #1)
  • Seducing Lauren (Love Under the Big Sky, #2)
  • Game for Anything (Bad Boys of Football, #1)
  • My Irresistible Earl (Inferno Club, #3)
  • The Care and Feeding of an Alpha Male (Bluebonnet, #2)
  • Appealed (The Legal Briefs, #3)
  • The Natural History of Us (The Fine Art of Pretending, #2)
  • All the Way (Romancing Manhattan, #1)
  • Lord of Fire (Knight Miscellany, #2)
  • All It Takes (Romancing Manhattan, #2)
  • Close to You (Fusion, #2)
  • Love Irresistibly (FBI/US Attorney, #4)
  • Reckonings (The Battling McGuire Boys, #4)
  • Rumor Has It (Animal Magnetism, #4)
  • The Key
  • Savor You (Fusion, #5)
  • After All (Romancing Manhattan, #3)
Jennifer Probst wrote her first book at twelve years old. She bound it in a folder, read it to her classmates, and hasn’t stopped writing since. She took a short hiatus to get married, get pregnant, buy a house, get pregnant again, pursue a master’s in English Literature, and rescue two shelter dogs. Now she is writing again.

She is the NYT, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of

Searching For (4 books)
  • Searching for Someday (Searching For, #1)
  • Searching for Perfect (Searching For, #2)
  • Searching for Always (Searching For, #4)