Start by marking “After We Fell (After, #3)” as Want to Read:
After We Fell (After, #3)

After We Fell

(After #3)

3.90  ·  Rating details ·  54,651 ratings  ·  2,689 reviews
Book 3 of the After series—newly revised and expanded, Anna Todd's After fanfiction racked up 1 billion reads online and captivated readers across the globe. Experience the internet's most talked-about book for yourself from the writer Cosmopolitan called “the biggest literary phenomenon of her generation.”

Tessa and Hardin’s love was complicated before. Now it’s more confu
Published December 30th 2014 by Gallery Books (first published July 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about After We Fell, please sign up.
Cande In my opinion, you shouldn't. This book just repeats the same shit all over again. It shows a relationship that's not healthy AT ALL. It's just a wast…moreIn my opinion, you shouldn't. This book just repeats the same shit all over again. It shows a relationship that's not healthy AT ALL. It's just a waste of time. You can read something better!
(Please guys do not insult me, it's just my opinion as a reader and as a WOMAN)(less)

·  54,651 ratings  ·  2,689 reviews

Start your review of After We Fell (After, #3)
Victoria K
Jan 20, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This is a flipping adolescent version of Fifty Shades of Grey.

Except it's featuring Harry Styles.

description

Now that we've covered that, let's get going with this shit review.

So, how about we go through an overview of what the trilogy looked like to me:

Tessa (who has like three different names) is gorgeous, curvy, blonde, funny, innocent, and has all of the charming characteristics every female protagonist on Wattpad has. Oh, and she's also got them nice round titties, too. And, shocker: SHE'S NEVER BEE
Candace
Like the first two books in the series, 'After We Fell' was completely consuming. Although the back and forth drama between Hardin and Tessa gets to be very irritating, I can't seem to turn away from it. It's like I'm stuck in an abusive relationship with this couple. I know it isn't healthy. I know I should remove myself from the situation...but I just can't do it. After all, maybe they'll change.

Picking up where 'After We Collided' left off, Tessa's father has reappeared in her life. Only, her
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2! After We Fell, book 3 of 5. The tumultuous against-all-odds romance between tatted rebel Hardin Scott & good girl Tessa Young!

“There is a big difference between not being able to live without someone and loving them.”

Books in The After series should be read in order:
Book 1: After
Book 2: After We Collided
Book 3: After We Fell
Book 4: After Ever Happy
Book 5: Before

The After series is the epic love saga between flawed rebel bad boy student and editor Hardin Allen
Danielle
Jun 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Caution: Rated R: for language and adult things
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

This book was slightly better than the last one. I think because Tessa does finally grow a slight backbone. 🤔 Plus Hardin starts to try to do a bit better with his obsessiveness. 😐 This is still some hot garbage though. 🤫 Steamy and dirty and sexy and angsty garbage. 🤭

Just one more book to go and then I can say ‘bye bye bye’! 🤗
Evgnossia O'Hara
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
*3.5 stars*

Well, I wasn’t supposed to write a review on the third book of the series due to my highly negative reviews on the two previous books.

And here I am –again-, writing a review-again-, on the After series by Anna Todd –again. It is a vicious circle, just like Hardin’s and Tess’ relationship. Feel the irony?

I went into this one with very low expectation or to be completely truthful, I expected it to be as horrible as the previous books. And yet, I’ve decided to read it perhaps because I
Angela
Jun 03, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5

I wanted to write a full review on this book, but I dont think I can. I both loved and hated it. I will say that this is the book where I finally, finally got Hardin. I completely understood his character. Only took 2 and half books and over 2000 pages but I finally got him.

I'll just use direct quotes from our two leads to describe this book:
"You're always fucking sorry! It's always the same shit: you do something, hide something, say something, I cry, you say you're sorry, and bam! All is
Lea (Between fantasy and reality)
Even though this is really bad, I just want to know how it ends. These two should either go their separate ways or just ... I dont know, kill each other. I have never read about a relationship so toxic, disturbing and with no sense whatsoever, and characters so stupid or just plain psychotic.
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
I don’t know why I like it, but I do.

Anna Todd is the queen of the screaming cliffhanger. I have literally screamed out loud at the end of every book because I need to know the next scene. I don’t even want to wait as long as it will take me to write this review.

The romance between Hardin and Tessa was unbelievably rocky in the first two books, they spent more time fighting and breaking up than they did happy and together. But in this book, their relationship was on a more even keel, despite th
Elyse  Walters
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Audiobook...narrated by Shane East, and Elizabeth Louise.
The narrators were FINE!!!!

Each Audiobook is around 24 hours of listening!!!!

If awards were given for the most ‘eye-rolling’ scrimpy, inconsequential series— these books would win!!!
On that note... I’m still investing my time.
After 3 of these books - ( one more to complete the series)...
Do you want to know my theory as to why I think many of us keep listening to these Audiobooks???..( readers themselves can’t explain the reason fully).
eileen
Feb 18, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
lol this fanfiction is horrible i've officially given up on all of this crap & life bye ...more
April (Aprilius Maximus)
HOLY SHIZZBALLS DID NOT SEE THAT COMING WHAT
Joana Barros
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was ok
I thought this book was never going to end! It has way too many pages. I actually think that book 2 and 3 should merge and become one with half of the pages. There’s a limit for writing the same thing over and over again… The last half of this book was exhausting! It was the same thing over and over again and nothing happens! The scenes in Seattle were so boring! I wish Landon was there to make it better, but no such luck! At least we got that ending. A fucked up ending, but still. So let’s star ...more
Clumsy Storyteller
i gave this book neutral rating coz i have love/hate relationship with it ,I did like it, it was just missing some kind of element to make it “great”. Two people meet, they form a relationship, and as time passes they decided to either stay together or break-up. but Naaaaaaah not this couple !! Tessa and Hardin hated each other at first but after they got to know one another they became friends , then friends with benefits, then a couple, it was long long lonnnnnnnnng very long journey to get th ...more
Rocío Garay
How this fanfic can have so many readers? I honestly don't get it. I can't understand how there's people who read this and actually like it. I give up.
Book Wonderland
“Nobody is a lost cause. They just think they are, so they don't even bother to try sometimes.”

This was a really long book! So many things happened again... I don't even know where to start...
There are some unexpected revelations in this book!
But let's start in the beginning:
1) Tessa's father...He's an alcoholic...no surprise here (I didn't hated him though)
2) Seattle...This is the main issue between Tessa and Hardin, I didn't liked that Hardin didn't wanted to go with Tessa.
3) Steph...I never
Siena Mirabella
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
To my surprise i didn't want to pull out my hair reading this one. i liked the way the story progressed. it didn't have the same back and forth fighting like usual, there was more to it and different complications. so it deserves an extra star apart from the others. the ending was perfect, sucks that i already expected it but it was great. ON TO THE LAST BOOK!
Shirley
Jan 03, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
oh my goodness.
but also i want to read the last book.

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE CAN READ THIS FOR ENJOYMENT.
WARNING: DO NOT START THIS BOOK. I DO NOT KNOW WHY I AM READING IT BUT MOSTLY JUST BECAUSE I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END. DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK. don't do it.

Ursula Uriarte
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-series, 2014
5 stars
(this review contains spoilers for After and After We Collided)

You can check out my review for the rest of the series here:
After
After We Collided

The After series keeps on getting better and better! After We Fell is by far my favorite of the three!

At the end of After We Collided we were left again on a cliffhanger with a rather unexpected turn of events, Tessa is trying to find a way to break the news of her impending move to Seattle to Hardin when she runs into her estranged father outs
BookNightOwl
This was trash that I have decided to read. With that being said I enjoyed the first book I understood why the the second book was written but this one annoyed me to the core. Tessa is so whiny and indecisive. With Her saying "I cant take this"or "I cant do this anymore"and then the next moment she is back with Hardin. They were NEVER apart long enough to see how it is to be without each other. This story line was so repetitive 800 page book cut into maybe a 300 pages. I could keep going on and ...more
Markéta
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: university

Nine hundred pages... of utter bullshit. It's still the same thing over and over again. I can't even differeciate the books from each other.

I loved the first book, I tolareted the second but the third just annoys the shit out of me. I'm sorry not sorry for being crude and all but I'm so dissapointed and there are two books left and I honestly fear what will be in them..

• Jodi Bibliophile •
So many secrets. So much angst. So fucking ADDICTING! I can’t get enough!! Onto book four!
Neesa
Please refer to my first review of After.

If you're planning on writing me hate comments, just to let you know

Look here, there's this thing called criticism. Deal with it.

Andrea Izquierdo
Nov 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, jan-feb
OMG. El final. Osea. What.
Sara
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
WATTPAD VERSION!

I gave it two stars.
I have nothing against the author. She's a respectful, kind hearted person. But I wasn't a huge fan of the writing and plot. The whole book is sex that in my opinion wasn't great. The book's plot was eh... But I don't want to hate. It's getting turned into a movie so congrats for the author, but I was just thinking that there are better books on wattpad that aren't fan fic that deserve to get promoted as much as After. I mean it's a fan fic, we should think a
You.Can.Call.Me.QueenB
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is the second time I'm reading this one and the first time I've read it I rated it 4 stars, but now I'm giving it 5+++ because you really need to be in a proper mood for this book, actually for all of Anna's books.

My favorite is still After, but I think this one is the second. I love Hardin and Tessa, I love their dynamics and I love their fights. This book wasn't boring for me because it's full of drama and I looove drama. :D

Anna Todd is an amazing author that messes with your emotions lik
Lilou
May 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shannon
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Living for this drama!
Andie
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy hell!!! What a bombshell to leave us hanging with!! And now I have to wait another month and a half for the next book?! You've gotta be kidding me! This is torture!!!!
Jaye Berry
Apr 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019, ya, ebooks, contemporary
No series will ever come close to this one. The levels of problematic content and just being all around shitty in general? Go home everyone, this is it. One Direction did not deserve this.

I'll try to keep this brief because I've already murdered brain cells and wasted time on this god-awful series. My review for the last book pretty much sums up everything, even this book. Hilariously this book really does just keep repeating itself and repeating itself but this time the page count is 848 pages!
Anne Martin
Nov 01, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm wondering... I've read reviews saying Harry is abusive. Of course, he is,
but she is as weird as he is, good at getting drunk at parties and doing then stupid things. How many guys has she kissed for being mad at him?
Actually, the two of them are insane, not trusting the other one, not thinking, drowning in jealousy. Can you think of them with kids, 10 years later? neither can I.
I don't know if I can finish the 3rd one. After 1 was not great, but had possibilities. The 2nd one dragged and dr
2015 Reading Chal...: After We Fell by Anna Todd 1 46 Jan 07, 2015 05:47AM

• Did I Mention I Love You? (DIMILY, #1)
  • Did I Mention I Need You? (DIMILY, #2)
  • Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)
  • Did I Mention I Miss You? (DIMILY, #3)
  • The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)
  • Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
  • Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • A Beautiful Wedding (Beautiful, #2.5)
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
  • Ugly Love
  • Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)
  • Broken Prince (The Royals, #2)
  • Paper Princess (The Royals, #1)
  • Culpa mía (Culpables #1)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Begin Again (Again, #1)
ANNA TODD (Author/Writer/Producer) is the New York Times bestselling author of the After series of books, The Spring Girls, and the recent The Brightest Stars.

Always an avid reader, Todd began writing stories on her phone on Wattpad, the reading and writing multiplatform for original stories, with After becoming its most-read series with over 1.5 billion reads.

The print edition of After was pub

After (5 books)
  • After (After, #1)
  • After We Collided (After, #2)
  • After Ever Happy (After, #4)
  • Before (After, #5)