Start by marking “One Night in Paris” as Want to Read:
One Night in Paris

One Night in Paris

(City Nights #2)

Jacob is nearly forty, and has recently come to the sudden realisation that he’s not doing much with his life. Sure, he’s got his own successful business, but what’s the point in earning lots of money and not doing anything or going anywhere to spend it?

He’s in serious danger of being all work and no play, so he starts to rectify this by organising a twenty four hour layov
ebook
Published June 26th 2014 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about One Night in Paris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night in Paris

Patricia Eddy
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
One Night in Paris is a sexy, fun romp through...well...one night in Paris. Jacob is a high powered business owner who doesn't have a lot of fun. He's taken 24 hours in Paris on his way to Dubai and is determined to have a little fun. He's planning on seeing some sights, but when he hops on a tour bus, he meets Annabelle, a culinary student out for her own little adventure.

Now, this is erotica, so you can probably figure out what happens next, and I won't spoil the plot for you. But there's sex.
Nessa
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's not often that I find myself laughing out loud as I quietly read a book, and I found myself doing just that over and over again while reading this book. Take a nearly 40-year-old workaholic Englishman businessman and a younger soon-to-be English chef, neither of which has much time for anything, add a chance encounter on a tour bus in Paris, and sparks fly. I laughed at their antics, swooned at their passion, and even cooed at their cheesiness that made this story work. Discover what can ha ...more
Gaele
Jul 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jeep-diva
I really enjoy the writing of Lucy Felthouse, even her short stories present characters to love in scenarios that are possible, if not probable for everyone. In this book, we meet Jacob – hard working, no time for pleasure, rarely seen the sights as he has a 24 hour layover in Paris. He’s feeling as if life is passing him by, and has decided to treat himself to a sightseeing bus tour of Paris.

Heading to the upper deck of the tour bus, he meets Annabelle, another Brit who is in Paris studying at
Alison
Oct 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
What to do in Paris for 24 hours - sightsee, eat, drink, hook up with a stranger you meet on a tour bus - yeah, why not!! Jacob is nearing the big 40 and realises he has yet to live a real life - he meets Annabelle on the back seat of the tour bus and they get chatting.... One thing leads to another and well as this is 18+ you get the idea. Lucy's short stories cram so much into them you think you have read a full novel.

I would love to see a follow up to this - what happens on the return visit t
Mary
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Fabulous short sexy escape. Ah Paris, what an amazing city but to meet someone on the tour bus and find out exploring the city as two instead of one is so much better. Of course, maybe exploring the hotel room is even more fun. Jacob is all work and no play so he finally plans a day to explore Paris before continuing his business trip. He meets Annabelle on the bus, a culinary student that is normally in the kitchen but fate put her in Jacob's path on this day. Both are lonely in their own respe ...more
Mandie Foxylutely
*Copy kindly provided by the author in exchange for my honest review

One Night in Paris is part of the City Nights series but is a standalone read.

This was an enjoyable short erotic read that was well written with a great storyline and believable characters.

Jacob is a hard working businessman who upon nearing his fortieth birthday feels life is passing him by without him being a participant and as such decided to make a short detour in Paris on his way to Dubai and take in the sights. It is when
Haley Whitehall
May 12, 2015 rated it liked it
I’ve been meaning to read a story by Lucy Felthouse for a long time. City Nights: One Night in Paris is my first. This short story is more erotica than romance although it does have a happy for now ending. I'd really love a sequel to learn more about this couple.

Jacob is a workaholic businessman. Nearing forty, he feels he’s missed out on enjoying life and decides to spend a day in Paris and take in the sights before going to a business meeting in Dubai. While on a tourist bus, he meets the beau
Debi Hursh
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: britbabes
One Night in Paris by Lucy Felthouse
Wow that was amazing! Love, love, love this book. Jacob is a 40 year old man who doesn’t have anytime in his life for anything but work. He decides he is going to take a day off before a big meeting just to enjoy the sights in Paris. What he didn’t expect was Annabelle. She is a saucy little thing that ignites a fire in Jacob. He is acting like a teenager again and he is scared to death. How is he going to handle leaving her for his business trip? Will this li
Karen S
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All work and no play makes Jacob a dull boy - he doesn't even know who Tom Hiddleston is!!! All that changes when he meets Annabelle in a layover in Paris though. Their particular brand of sightseeing is something you won't see in any travel guides that's for sure. This is a sexy short story that is incredibly well written and draws you right into the story. I loved it and I'll certainly never think of Paris in the same way again.
at Romance Authors at Large Hot Reads
This sexy romp will leave you wanting more! Well that, and it'll start giving you ideas on what to try out next with that lover of yours.

For a quick read the characters were realistic, fun, and most definitely ambitious. Yes, this book was short but Ms. Felthouse delivered on all points of perfection. If you haven't had a chance to read her work, you don't want to miss this novella.

This book deserves 5 stars!
Shelly
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you could have a fling with a beautiful woman in a city of love would you? In this hot story two people come together and end up having a really good time all over famous places in the city of Paris. Will it end or can there be more than just a 24 hour fling? Read one of the most hottest books I've read in a while.
Charlotte Howard
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ooh la la!

Jacob and Annabelle's Parisian tour is definitely not one to be missed. Hot sex and culture all tumbled into one quick read. The characters were believable, and it was great to follow their journey and development. I was a little upset that Jacob didn't know who Tom Hiddleston was, but he certainly knows how to please a woman, so I guess that can be an acceptable flaw. I loved Annabelle's sense of humour, woven in throughout the story, and the ending... Well, I want more.

I would defin
Mar 28, 2019
Troy Lambert
Apr 29, 2014
Lucy Felthouse
Apr 15, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ellie Red
Alison
Jun 12, 2015
Laura Vavz
Jul 23, 2015
Lucy Felthouse is the award-winning author of erotic romance novels Stately Pleasures (named in the top 5 of Cliterati.co.uk’s 100 Modern Erotic Classics That You’ve Never Heard Of, and an Amazon bestseller), Eyes Wide Open (winner of the Love Romances Café’s Best Ménage Book 2015 award, and an Amazon bestseller), The Persecution of the Wolves, Hiding in Plain Sight and The Heiress’s Harem series. ...more

City Nights (1 - 10 of 37 books)
  • One Night in Boise (City Nights #1)
  • One Night in Rome (City Nights, book 3)
  • One Night in New Orleans
  • One Night in San Francisco (City Nights #5)
  • One Night in Amsterdam
  • One Night in Edinburgh (City Nights, #7)
  • One Night in Madrid (City Nights, book 8)
  • One Night in Dublin (City Nights Series, #9)
  • One Night in Salamanca (City Nights #10)
  • One Night in Biarritz