Start by marking “Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9)” as Want to Read:
Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9)

Until the End

(Sea Breeze #9)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  15,491 ratings  ·  1,642 reviews
The backstory that fans have been clamoring for—how Rock and Trisha fell in love—is the final installment in the Sea Breeze series from New York Times bestselling author Abbi Glines. And don’t miss the sizzling Epilogue, where Abbi wraps up all the Sea Breeze couples’ stories!

Trisha Corbin always knew how to hide a bruise. With her momma’s boyfriends unable to keep their
Published October 28th 2014 by Simon Pluse (first published October 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Until the End, please sign up.
Emma He doesn't :( She kind of wraps up his story in this one- although it's quick I can see thats what she's trying to do. But I totally agree, A JackDown…moreHe doesn't :( She kind of wraps up his story in this one- although it's quick I can see thats what she's trying to do. But I totally agree, A JackDown series would be fantastic! (less)

·  15,491 ratings  ·  1,642 reviews

Start your review of Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9)
Christy
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 I LOVE ROCK stars!

photo 2abba5cc-0c52-4b6e-830a-44adc89fb656_zpsab575e44.jpg

I started reading Abbi Glines Sea Breeze series right after the second book was released (Because of Low). It was one of the first books of hers that won me over. This series has had its ups and downs, but let me tell you… Abbi killed it with this last book! Way to end the series with a bang! Rock and Trisha. The consistent couple in all the Sea Breeze books. I’ve wanted their story for the longest and I’m so glad that it was told! I think it actually ended up being my
Kristen
4 1/2–This is how you end a series–Stars!

description

I'm making this short and sweet as there are plenty of great reviews already posted for this book.

Wow! Abbi Glines did an excellent job wrapping up her series with this story. In fact, it's my favorite book of her's to date. I'll be honest; Gline's stories don't always work for me, as I'm not her target audience. That said, when I find a book of hers that works for me, it inevitably finds a place on my favorites shelf.

Until the End is unique, engaging,
Geri Reads
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 perfect ending stars!!

It's no secret that AG's latest offerings have been a hit or miss for me, but Sea Breeze has always been my favorite AG series. And now it's ending.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Until The End tells the story of Rock and Trisha. But not only do we get to read their story, we also get to catch up with previous couples each with their own epilogues.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rock and Trisha's story was beautiful. Cage York had my heart for most of the series but holy hell, Rock just might have stolen his spot.

Rocky is
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 ~ 5 Stars

Sniff, sniff… this series is over and I'm so happy to say that Abbi Glines didn’t disappoint with this last book. I tried to savor every minute.

[image error]

This book starts with Rock and Trisha’s story from way back in the days of Sea Breeze high. I loved there story and was slightly miffed that I didn’t get more than half a book about them because it was really cute. Rock’s pursuit of Trisha was really well done and I was all in the zone and was sad they didn’t get a full book.
Beverly
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't usually post sales, but this series is pretty costly. On sale for $1.99 now! (not sure how long)

5 Perfect ending Stars

Until the End has a couple different parts, it begins with Trisha and Rock’s story then goes into epilogues of the other Sea Breeze couples. I loved how Abbi incorporated the other stories and gave a glimpse into what is happening now.

Trisha and Rock

I wasn’t really looking forward to this one, because I wasn’t really sure what could be said for
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a way to finish a series!!! So darn good. And Trisha and Rock's story is to die for. Loved LOVED it!!!!!

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1uZUZp3
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1AUOiWZ
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/VAH0L0
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

With one look, that girl changed my dreams.

This was such a bittersweet book for me to read. Sea Breeze has been my favorite series of Abbi Glines, even though not every book in the series has been a total winner for me. But through them all, the two characters that always had a solid presence have been Trisha and Rock. I think that Miss Glines couldn't have ended this fantastic series with a better couple. Rock was...he was just...GAH! He was swoonworthy perfection.
One day, Trisha
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya, contemporary, romance
It's 2:42 am and I couldn't let this book go until I finished it. If I could give it a thousand stars, I'd do it.
Oh my gods.
I didn't know what to expect of this book to be honest. I absolutely love Sea Breeze series and when I realized this was going to be the last book I felt so so sad. Sea Breeze has been my happy story. Whenever I need a happy book I just pick any of book of it. I need happy endings and I'm damn happy Abbi gives them so awsomely.
Trisha and Rock's story is something I was
Holly Noelle
This review contains spoilers!

How to write an Abbi Glines book:

1. Take an insecure, country bumpkin and a slow, six-packed idiot and have them meet.

2. Add ridiculous, over-the-top friends to each character, making them as inappropriate as possible.

3. Give both characters either awful, barbaric parents (note: girl's parents should be slightly worse) or dead parents.

4. Create plot that revolves around boy "saving" girl.

5. Virgin sex. Without a condom.

6. Throw in a simple miscommunication that
Sheryl C. Nash
OMFG!!!! That was FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!!! I absolutely LOVED Rock and Trisha's story AND I LOVED the wrap up of all the Sea Breeze couples *SIGH*

And that last chapter.... Abbi Glines, does that mean you are writing about the... KIDS????!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!
Rachel Reads Ravenously
OH MY GOD THIS BOOK WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE LAST 3-4 BOOKS IN THE SERIES! Why wasn't the entire series as good as this one?

No official review, highly enjoyable book. I only had issues with Sadie's actions and that's why it's a 4 and not a 5 stars.

And that ending y'all? (view spoiler)
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
I loved this! Abbi Glines definitely saved the best Until the End! 5 Perfectly Ended Stars

Rock and Trisha have always been the constant...the "it" couple of the Sea Breeze Series who has their stuff together. The have always been strong and in complete love and trust with one another. Knowing their back story makes them even more special!

Their beginning was not insta-lust, immature flirting, or even high school drama. Nope, Rock Taylor may have been a HS sports star and Trisha Corbin may have
Shania Tasker
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOOHOO! That was awesome!
description

I'm so frickin happy right now! So, firstly i really loved Rock and Trisha's part of the book. It was awesome to see how they fell in love!

ARGH!!!! THOSE EPILOGUES!!!!!!
I loved every single one of them!
Although it was a while ago that i read this series, i felt the same connection now as i did back then! All of the characters have come such a long way and i was more than happy to be with them every step of the way! Lol
And i'm so happy all the characters got a
Cristina
Perhaps I've outgrown Abbi's style of writing...

I wanted to like this because
A. I've pretty much read all 8 books prior to this one.
B. Rock is sexy as hell
C. I like to give second chances (the last book I read from Abbi was okay but not great.)

Unfortunately, while I read, I grew bored and skipped a lot. Did I mentioned this book was short? It is. My problem had to do with repetition in her heroes. They're all written with the same characteristics. Variety is the spice of life, right? I need
The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
THAT LAST LINE WAS JUST AMAZING-- seriously, I gasped when I read it! Abbi Glines sure knows how to wrap up a series!

I loved the fact that in addition to seeing Trisha and Rock's story, we also got to revisit all of our favourite Sea Breeze couples and get an update on where they were each at. I felt myself being taken back to each Sea Breeze book and it made me realize that I could never choose a favourite couple because I love all of them so much!!

I'm sad to see the series end, but I can't
Tori
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a fitting title... :'(
*goes off to a corner and sobs uncontrollably*
Beth
Wow, what a way to end a series! Glines wraps it up with a big HEA that started before the series ever began. Until the End is the back story of the beloved couple Trisha and Rock.

Their story is rocky, an emotional roller coaster of true love but ends with the HEA we know they will find. Difficult circumstance of abuse, neglect and finding solace and family in each other make these characters come alive every page you turn.

But Rocky’s and Trisha’s story aren't the only story told. Glines also
Louisse Carreon
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I AM STILL IN SHOCK. THOSE TWO DAMN LINES! I STILL HAVE FUCKING GOOSEBUMPS. HOLY GOODNESS! WHAT A WAY TO END IT. FUCK. WHAT A WAY TO END IT!!

The fact that this book started off during their high school years added my attachment to their characters. It's like you really get to be with them during their ups and downs. And I'm super glad that I get to see their happy endings.

Abbi Glines is a fucking genius. I knew there's a reason why I admire her so much as a romance writer. She wrapped up every
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

This was the perfect END to an amazing series. Every author should write something like this. We get to hear a bit about all our beloved characters and their HEAs

I loved hearing Rock & Trish's story and I loved the verrrry End - you know - the last TWO WORDS - I knew what they were the second it said 10 YEARS LATER I LOVED IT!!! I might have laughed/cried out loud - in the middle of the night - poor Mr. Hubby

What I didn't love alll that much was the way all those epilogues all had the
Donna {Book Passion For Life}
Until the End is the story we’ve all been waiting for – Trisha and Rock’s. They’ve been fantastic supporting characters throughout this series and I’m so glad to finally have their story because it’s hard to miss how much these two characters love each other.

When Rock Taylor laid eyes on Trisha Corbin for the very first time he was captivated. He knew he had to get to know her and sets out to do just that. The problem is Trisha Corbin refuses to get close to Rock because she doesn’t want to
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Abbi Glines kills me. Seriously. Every.single.time.

I didn't think I'd love this book. Don't get me wrong, I knew I'd like it. I love this bunch of characters so much, how could I not love their epilogue? At the same time I was skeptical that it would have any real depth. I mean,now do you cover 9 couples stories and still manage to make it anything more than a "this is what happened" to them cut and dry story.

Silly me. First Rock and Trisha - ADORED their story. My only complaint is that they
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
Oh my I just started reading this book and full of mixed emotions. I'm scared and anxious to keep reading knowing it's the last one of this series hurts. I love how much Rock loves Trisha. It's great seeing him as a dad. I'm so happy for them.

Rock Taylor is my hero how sweet who would have thought.

The epilogue takes you on an emotional roller coaster. I love how we get an update on all the characters. I have always hated Low sister Tawny she is so damn selfish.

OMG love the ending Bliss York
Rizz-kha
Aug 13, 2014 marked it as to-read
There is no green's story? Ooohh.... so saaaaaaadddd... I'm waiting his, soooo... dissapointed to hear no more green
Autumn Review
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, beta
This was such a fantastic end to an epic series! I loved every minute of this book. Bittersweet. <3
Pam Nelson
Oh holy Heck! I mean what! Squeal that was GOOOOOD and the ending OMFG!!

5 Until the End Stars

Rock & Trisha

Ahhh yes Trisha, she always protected her brother Krit. But who protects Trisha this is where I fall in love with Rock. He was wise beyond his years. And even though Trisha doesn’t make it easy on him, he doesn’t give up. He knows who and what he wants and he is going to be there for her until she see him.

Thank goodness it didn’t take that long, but it was an epic love story. I loved
Jenn
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
THAT ENDING!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! THAT ENDING!!!!!! Why did I wait so long to read this?? I'll tell you why, I didn't want it to end!!! I refuse to except it.

But It was so nice to see where everyone is at in their lives. Very bittersweet though.

BUT THAT ENDING!!!!!!

Abbi, I am on my knees, begging you, please oh please........
Rachael Jade Annear
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well played Mrs Glines, well played. :)
Natalia
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Wow just wow. Just when I thought that there is no way I would enjoy this series, this books comes. The previous ones were really bad, but this one.... I have no words. It was so good. Trisha and Rock were totally my favorite couple in any of her books.
Trisha has a horrible home life. She is cool, fun and I really like her. Rock was amazing, hot, caring, sweet and bunch of other great things. He cared so much about her and I loved how he acted around her. It was just heartwarming. It was sort
Chris-Wait-For-It-Awesome
Once again I'm marching to my own drum.
I still don't know what all the fuss with this series is about.
Rock and Trisha's story was sloppy and incomplete. Either you write a book or you write a novella. A novella, which is much smaller in size doesn't need to be so confusing with the back and forth. It was confusing and poorly executed. How he managed to save Trisha? What about Fandora? How did they end up adopting the kids? Yes, I know that all these issues were resolved in previous books. That's
Michelle
This book is just amazing
Uploaded with Imgupr
The story of Rock an Trisha was so good I ve luvd them from the begin they r like the mum an dad of the group it was great 2 c how they got 2gether Rock worked so hard 2 get Trisha it was so cute I luvd how he wanted 2 drop everything 4 her but what I did luv more was how she luvd Krit an how she protected him an then we c how Krit wants 2 look out 4 Trisha an then Rock just wants 2 protect them both its made me luv Rock an Krit so much I liked that it went from past 2

• Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #21)
  • Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend, #3.5)
  • Until Nico (Until, #4)
  • All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Until November (Until, #1)
  • Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • Until Trevor (Until, #2)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Lost & Found (Lost & Found, #1)
  • Losers Weepers (Lost & Found, #4)
  • Three Broken Promises (One Week Girlfriend, #3)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • Stone Hearts (Poplar Falls, #2)
  • Until Lilly (Until, #3)
  • The Proposal (Wait for You, #2.5)
  • Kwijt (Bad Girls #1)
Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts. She believes in ghosts and has a habit of asking people if their house is haunted before she goes in it. She drinks afternoon tea because she wants to be ...more

Sea Breeze (9 books)
  • Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)
  • Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2)
  • While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)
  • Just for Now (Sea Breeze, #4)
  • Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #5)
  • Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, #6)
  • Bad for You (Sea Breeze, #7)
  • Hold on Tight (Sea Breeze, #8)
“Just like magic, each one of us had had that someone special walk into our lives and love us enough to fight for us. Life is funny that way. Fate happens, and it’s better than what you had imagined in the first place.” 13 likes
“Preston:

"See you in a few. I'll be the handsome guy at the end of the isle. Come get me.”
10 likes