Start by marking “Sweet for Him (Sweet Curves #2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet for Him (Sweet Curves #2)

Sweet for Him

(Sweet Curves #2)

Claire Branson is confused about what to do with her life. So when her sister asks her to housesit during her honeymoon, she jumps at the chance for a change in scenery. Claire expects to spend her month-long stay at the Blake mansion figuring out her future. What she doesn't expect is to come face-to-face with the high school hunk who broke her heart.

Rob Halliday caters t
Published June 25th 2014 by Hearts Collide Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sweet for Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet for Him

Start your review of Sweet for Him (Sweet Curves #2)
Ivy Deluca
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
Claire’s at a crossroads trying to figure out what she what she wants. She’s housesitting for her sister, who’s away on her honeymoon, when she realizes the contractor working on the house is Rob Halliday, the man who broke her heart in high school. Then, sweet romance happens.

The Good, The Bad and Everything In Between

-novella length: it’s 90 pages, not a huge time investment.

-Body positive: it wasn’t about the BBW heroine hating herself, which I will always appreciate. I liked that it was more
Cerys Lys
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Second Chances

This is a wonderfully sweet romance about past love and second chances.

The beginning of the novel starts right in the middle of everything, which I liked. Claire's sister has just married a billionaire, while poor Claire is stuck single. Not only that, she's tasked with housesitting for her sister and new brother-in-law while they're on their honeymoon. I mean, maybe it's not too bad, considering she's housesitting for a billionaire, but I think maybe that makes it worse, too
Gail Newbold
Jun 30, 2014 rated it liked it
I thought this story was really sweet, as the title indicates. I like that Claire, with gentle prodding from her sister Abby, was willing to give herself a make over and trust that there were ways for a curvier woman to be fashionable and pretty. I used to have the same issue of wearing tom boyish clothes as a young teen, and trying to hide all of my curves, so I identified with her. And shout out to Robbie for being a sexy contractor. :-)
Simone
Jul 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Amanda R
Jun 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, bbw, romance
Cute book. I enjoyed it very much.
Debbie Dalton
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Second book

I think this one was as good as the first one. I love a light hearted and fast read. That means I can finish the book in a day and not have to stay up all night. Would recommend this series to anyone.
BELINDA JEFFS
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet romantic read!!!!
☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾
Short sweet clean romance with an insecure heroine :)
Suheily Sanchez
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ahh¡¡

Loved it so much¡
Im Glad i got the first book yesterday and read it hahaha im in love with this stories :)
Jenny Harris
Dec 01, 2015 rated it liked it
*contains a few spoilers*

In this boo we meet Claire and Robbie. In the 7th grade Robbie kissed Claire and then proceeded to ignore her. Now that he sees her at the house he is working at he can't get over how beautiful she is. Robbie knows that he walked away not only from something potentially great but also his best friend when he was younger and is determined to fix the past.

Claire has been carrying this hurt from what Robbie did since the 7th grade. It helped add to her body issues it also
Daria
Aug 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: anthologies
Read and Reviewed for WeLoveKink.com part of a 10 book bundle
Curves For Him

This overly sweet kinda short read. I was a bit lost at the beginning of the story, then like a light bulb went off. Claire makes me think of cotton candy sweet all around girl. High School and around that age two things happens... hormones and peer pressure. Both of those can make a young persons life hell.
A billionaire for a brother in law.. yeah baby!! So we have Claire chill-axing in a big house... when she runs int
Mary
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a wonderfully fun, sweet, sexy romance told with dual points of view which lends a fabulous balance to the story. What do you do when the boy you had a crush on middle school reappears in your life? Do you give him a second chance after he crushed your heart? Claire is faced with this dilemma when she is house sitting for her sister, the contractor that shows up is her best friend from childhood, Robbie, who crushed her heart in 7th grade. As she battles her attraction to Robbie, she is als ...more
Charliegirl1
Feb 16, 2016 rated it liked it
I really liked this book, until...

I really liked this book for the most psart. The hero and the curvy heroine were likeable, their interaction was fun to read, especially when the POV changed back and forth and you could see their miscommunication. I liked it right up to thee point where they got together, then he treated her horribly the next morning. A week later he's all "It was too good,I was scared, blah, blah, blah", and just like that, she's forgiving and over her hurt, and calling his ho
Raine
The story was sweet, but the sexy scenes were absent. They went from starting to head into the house to the next morning. Not even using tepid words like in the Harlequin Presents old romance books. For someone who likes to read erotica the author could have at least thrown me a bone. That non-sexy parts and the fact that the end felt a bit rushed made me give this one 3 stars. The story itself was pretty good, but it lacked some 'meat' (take that how you will. LOL!).

It looks like there was a s
annette colon
Aug 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
He really needs to work on his game if he wants his own happy ending

Claire is house sitting for her sister Abby while she's on her honeymoon. Things get complicated for her when she runs into her old crush Robbie.
Robbie is the contractor working on Abbys' house while she's on her honeymoon. Things heat up for him when he meets his old friend Claire.
He has to convince Claire that he loves her curves and all, but of course the boy puts his foot in his mouth and send her running.
It's up to newlywed
M.A. Nichols
Another Jane Austen retelling. This time it's "Persuasion", but I didn't think this one was as good as the first book in this series. "Persuasion" is probably my favorite of the Jane Austen books and while this did a decent job of putting the basic story line in modern terms, it just didn't have quite the same angst and sweetness as the original story or the first book in the series. Entertaining, but forgettable for me.

***Content Warning: Though this is considered a clean romance, it skirts the
Liz
Dec 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Claire is housesitting for her sister and brother in law while construction is happening.... and who's the contractor? The boy she grew up with, kissed in 7th grade and then was promptly ignored. There are sparks when they see each other again, but will he still act like a jerk and can she get over her insecurities to tell him what she wants?

Three stars because it's kinda ridiculous to still have the same feelings as a grown woman as you did in 7th grade; there was no maturity, nor depth of char
Ianka
Jan 08, 2016 added it
Claire and Robbie

Ok over all good book. But goodness all the miscommunication is killing me. I get holding ok to stuff but they are both now 29 and Claire is still holding on. No one is a mind reader ever so why do they keep everything inside.

The major thing I hate (and this is a roll over effect from the last book)....as a fellow bbw I know we could suffer fr, confident issues. But why do these women seem so lost until they find the men they are suppose to be with and then everything fall into
Sheryl
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given a complimentary copy for an honest review by author Harper Ashe. This is book 2 of the Sweet Curves series by the author.

Claire Branson is watching her sisters estate while they are on their honeymoon. When contractor Rob Halliday enters the picture Claire fights the attraction to save herself from another broken heart by him. Rob Halliday is doing some remodeling for Stephan Blake while he is away. Seeing Claire again brings back some old feeling and starts some new feelings.
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Claire and Robbie's journey is enticing, fun, serious and unexpected at the same time. This romance is a blast from the past that comes full circle after years and years. What both think that happened in the past to each was really not the case so a forbidden yet traumatic episode kept both from moving on but not moving on can be fun specially when you come face to face again.

What will happen to Claire and Robbie?
Pick up this read to find out.

Happy Reading
Carrie Felton
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good story!

I really enjoyed this story. It was a good continuation of Abby's story. I liked the connection to the party represented by Robbie. However, while Abby's story was fantastic and I enjoyed this one, it never really drew me in. I had fun reading it but I never found that spark I this story.
Asia
Sweet. 3.5 stars.
Mish
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: short-story
cute, sweet romantic second chances romance read
Tanya
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
Not for me

I gave this 2 stars because I am not a novella kind of reader. The story was very sweet but not to believable for me but that's the point.
Julianna
was a cute story, i didn't find anything super special about it though. I did enjoy the makeover though!
Deborah
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story,. It was a funny quick read!
B. Branch
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fun love

Quirky Romance between childhood friends. Girl is trying to find herself and choose career. Guy hires her as personal assistant.
Lorrie Moar
Nov 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
A sweet short story to get lost in.
Heather Lynn
Sep 20, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 stars......cute, sweet, novella.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Jock Blocked
  • Bare for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #1)
  • Belong to Me
  • Meant to Be
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
  • Chasing Her Curves (Irresistible Curves, #1)
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Her Billionaire Boss (The Overnight Billionaire Bachelors #1)
  • My Cowboy Hero: Mail Order Bride
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Virgin: Prelude to Billionaire Unknown - Blake (The Billionaire's Obsession, #9.5)
  • Unexpectedly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #3)
  • Westward Dance (Montana Mail Order Brides #2)
  • Beauty (Everland Ever After, #3)
  • Handsome Rancher (Handsome Devils #1)
  • Handsome Boss (Handsome Devils #2)
  • Play Boy (Blue Collar Bachelors, #2)
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Handsome Lawman (Handsome Devils #3)
COMING SOON: THE BILLIONAIRE AND HIS PUBLICIST

Harper Ashe writes the kind of romance she loves to read: mostly sweet, sometimes spicy, always delicious. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her handsome husband, almost-grown children and very naughty cat.

A Note from Harper Ashe:

I first realized that I wanted to be writer when I landed a gig as co-author of my high school newspaper. Once I saw m

Sweet Curves (4 books)
  • Sweet For You (Sweet Curves #1)
  • Sweet for Her (Sweet Curves #3)
  • Their Sweet Deception (Sweet Curves #4)