Start by marking “Dream Killers Complete Season 1” as Want to Read:
Dream Killers Complete Season 1

Dream Killers Complete Season 1

(The Dream Killers #1 - 3)

The Sea of Dreams spat me out with no memories, no idea of who I was or what my purpose might be. When Captain Bo, dream killer extraordinaire, arrived, I took a chance to explore.

On the road of discovery, I tripped upon dreamplanes floating dead in a graveyard, scared children attempting to survive their dreams turned nightmare, strange guardians, rogue Dreamlanders, and
Published by Whistling Book Press (first published July 2nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Dream Killers Complete Season 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Killers Complete Season 1

Start your review of Dream Killers Complete Season 1
Becca
Aug 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
With these three novellas together equaling 390, it is easy to become caught up in them and finish within a couple days. S.M. Blooding has written quite a few books that I have fallen in love with over my period of reviewing books. These stories were different from anything else that I have read from her, but it was different in a great way! I love diversity. These books were short and easy to read and the diversity of them from anything else definitely didn't hurt. I have not read shorts in a ...more
Rae Ryans
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The stories themselves are presented in bite size chunks making them ideal reads for on the go or to sit and read all at once. This is my first "serial" read but having read in S.M. Blooding's Dreamland, I couldn't resist seeing where Dream Killers would take me.

Blending adventure, action, and mystery, I found myself sucked into each story. These aren't cozy reads though. The stories are intense, woven together like a dreamscape, but it's easy to find yourself lost in the pages—lost in a good
Teressa Morris
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this series from the very first page. It is rare to find an author that creates a universe unlike any other. S. M. Blooding is that author and Dreamland is that universe. The overwhelming beauty of the landscape, combined with the strange parade of dreams and nightmare that come and go throughout the episodes, makes for a story that is both captivating and disconcerting.

If you love Once Upon a Time and its modern-day take on classic fairytales, you will love this modern take
Melissa Haggerty
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Graveyard of Dreams review

The first episode in this season is Graveyard of Dreams. Without knowing anything about Dreamland, I jumped into this first episode. I was hooked fast and I hated to stop reading long enough to write my review before I start episode two.

The world is so intricate and I was amazed at the connections between each new level that was revealed. I loved the vivid descriptions. The world sounded terrifying and absolutely breathtaking. I really enjoyed the brief looks at the
Kristin
Aug 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
These three stories were so different from each other, but still connected. The whole world, a type of dreamscape, was so well-written. But it was a dreamscape so whatever you can possibly imagine, it was there, and then some. Sometimes, things were so colorful and fantastical that it reminded me of what I have heard LSD trips are like.
I would have liked more explanation of the world. It felt like I was dropped in the middle of an
Arlene Mullen
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
So these stories were so different. But they were different in an awesome way. I can honestly say that I don't remember reading stories like these in a while. The stories follow River on his journey. He discovers who he is and how he is to help dreamland.
This story is 3 different episodes in the story.
Everything is written so beautifully. I could picture in my mind everything that was written. I love fairy tales and reading this brought me back to being a little kid ho just devoured stories. If
S.M. Blooding
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This series was written for binge reading. The world building is amazing. The characters are great and not what I expected. The plot is off the charts. There's just so much going on.

There are so many fabulous secondary characters, too. I'm just so curious about everyone in this series. Well, not all of them. Some of the can remain in the background, I think. There's just so much going on in such a tiny series. It's a treasure-trove of geekery and fun. A fun escape.
Cyndi  Flores
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
These are amazing books, and you can read them in one sitting ( each one) or you don't have to, but they are fast paced action packed, and you won't want to stop reading, so you will read it in one sitting. I have never really read a series like this before, it is a "season" type book and it is great. I look forward to reading more of S.M Blooding's books soon.
Julie
Justin
Oct 15, 2014
Pauline Creeden
Aug 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review to come with blog tour :)
Heather Bell
added it
Aug 21, 2014
Ahnah
Aug 22, 2014
Frankie Blooding lives in beautiful Montana with her darling husband, Captain Alaska, and their demon cat, Tesla.

She’s dated vampires, werewolves, sorcerers, weapons smugglers and US Government assassins. Yes. She has stories.

The Dream Killers (3 books)
  • Graveyard of Dreams (The Dream Killers, Season 1 Episode 1)
  • Eyes of Stars Season 1 Episode 2 (Dream Killers, #2)
  • Captain Tightpants Season 1 Episode 3 (Dream Killers, #3)