Start by marking “Captain Tightpants Season 1 Episode 3 (Dream Killers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Captain Tightpants Season 1 Episode 3 (Dream Killers, #3)

Captain Tightpants Season 1 Episode 3 (The Dream Killers #3)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Everything is better than ever. The graveyard is healing. The creatures are propagating and assisting the trapped dreamers. It seems as though my job is done.

Seems so. That is until the dreamer trapped in my net shows up with strange stories about unicorns roaming around Denver. Our fold of reality is melting in Earth’s. When Cable, the riverboat captain, steals the net, i
Published by Whistling Press Books

To ask other readers questions about Captain Tightpants Season 1 Episode 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Captain Tightpants Season 1 Episode 3

S.M. Blooding
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
When I started this one, I had no idea where we were going or what to expect with the ending. The character development and different arcs carry the first half of the novella, which is a nice break with all the go-go-go, action-packed previous books.

That plot, though, snuck up and shocked the crap out of me. I did NOT see that coming! But, holy Pete, it makes so much sense. And now, I REALLY can't wait to see what happens next.

Rae Ryans
Alice Arnold
Mar 12, 2017
Minerva Casas Gonzalez
Oct 29, 2017
Frankie Blooding lives in beautiful Montana with her darling husband, Captain Alaska, and their demon cat, Tesla.

She’s dated vampires, werewolves, sorcerers, weapons smugglers and US Government assassins. Yes. She has stories.

More about S.M. Blooding

The Dream Killers (3 books)
  • Graveyard of Dreams (The Dream Killers, Season 1 Episode 1)
  • Eyes of Stars Season 1 Episode 2 (Dream Killers, #2)