Start by marking “Forever Yours, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forever Yours, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #2)

Forever Yours, Sir

(Doms of Decadence #2)

Blaming herself for her best friend’s death, Cady shuts herself off from the rest of the world, determined not to let anyone close again, determined not to care.

But then circumstances throw her into the path of Hunter Black, a man who wasn’t used to hearing no. A Dom who sets her heart racing, has her craving his dominance, his touch, his love.

From the moment he meets Ca
Published June 22nd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Forever Yours, Sir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Yours, Sir

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
3.5 Stars

descriptionSlightly better cover then book fives. but still WAY too busy IMO.description

So I enjoyed MAKE ME, SIR when I read it yesterday and decided to give another book in this series a try. Since Hunter intrigued me, I choose his book. And I liked it...mostly. These are sweet books. They have hot sex scenes. Little or no angst and no OW/OM drama.

description

But OMG the heroine in this one was such a friggin IDJIT. She is homeless and living on the streets. She has people offering her a choice of three different jobs
Maria Dimitrova
Mar 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-smut
Actual rating: 3.5

Forever Yours, Sir had the potential to be a 4 star read but the discrepancies and spelling/grammar errors brought the rating down. As for the story itself, it was sweet with just the right amount of sassy brat. In fact I would love to see more of Cady and Hunter and see what progress they've made. Especially on the caveman front ;)
Varied Books
Oct 31, 2014 rated it liked it
5/3/17 sale .99 Ammy
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
After the death of her partner and best friend, Cady leaves her home town and shuns everything she’s ever known choosing to do her personal penance by giving everything up and living on the streets. She’s determined to keep everyone out and never care about anyone again. But when another young homeless woman befriends Cady, she can’t help but to try and protect her from her psychotic and controlling ex. She takes a one night job as part of security team to act as a decoy to keep her friend safe. ...more
Jen
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
After reading Just For You, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #1), I had to read this story in order to find out what happens to Cady! She seems so tough and streetwise, yet she has a soft spot for and tries to help Jacey. In this volume, we see just how alone and lonely she really is. Of course, she's gotten to this state by punishing herself over her friend's death, for which she blames herself. Luckily, she realizes that she is in over her head in regards to a situation with a stalker, and although she ...more
Serena Worker
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hunter sees Cady and can’t get her out of his mind, and she’s the first woman that he’s been interested in since the death of his sister. Cady is thinking things about Hunter, but she doesn’t let anyone close since her friend died, and she blames herself.
After Cady get injured and Hunter jokes about her needing a spanking, things get hot between the two. Cady soon realises that Hunter is a Dom, and for the first time she feels her mind free. The panic doesn’t set in when Hunter tells her that he
Toi
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hunter finds Cady and uses her for an undercover assignment when he was in Austin – he offers her a job in Dallas but she hesitates, when Gary talks with her and give her his card, she finally calls and accepts the job with them – will she be able to work with Hunter and will they eventually work out their difference and past fears to make the relationship work.
Meleeta Morris
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great story with a strong heroine who learns to let go.

She's live a semi rough life on the streets. He's a Dom who owns a protection agency. They have to learn how to trust and communicate with each other.
Chrissi
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I definitely enjoyed this book more than book one. I loved Cady's sass and her attitude when we met her in bk 1 and was happy to see she got her own story. The writing seems to have improved so hoping bk 3 continues in this manner.
Jayda H
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. It was a good read.
Catherine Iriarte
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyable. Left a smile on my face!
WBS-S
Nov 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: bondage, erotic, bdsm
OkY story with good sex scenes. It felt a little similar to the first one. I will read the second one at some point.
Lauraine Neal
Dec 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Predictable but entertaining

I enjoyed moments in this book but some of the parts were very cliched. I kept thinking.....Cady is a cop.....why is she so emotional and sensitive to crime scenes especially with her hardened background. And her new career aspirations........really, very predictable .....bet you she will work with kids in foster care.....#JustSaying....I wanted a few plot twists and turns that were less predictable.
Melanie Marnell
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hunter is the quintessential male and uber Dom. Cady is independent, sassy and drowning in guilt. When she goes to work for Black-Gray, Hunter tries to keep her in the office and away from danger. She's not having it. When she ends up in the ER not once but twice, he goes into hyper-protective mode. Meanwhile there's finally a break in his sister's murder case. Will he finally get answers? He needs to learn to trust Cady as much as he demands that she trust him.
Karry
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great second book to the series.

This storyline followed the first book, just without the first couple being in it (other than a quick lunch in the beginning). It definitely added to the first story, and gave even more depth to most of the secondary characters. There still seems to be that cliffhanger feeling. Hot and erotic sex scenes, and a lot of sass. I enjoyed it!
Jaclyn Keller
Jul 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
again....was not disappointed! I like to read about the other people in sequel books. Hunter may have seemed like a badass but deep down he was sweet and so passionate to Cady......loved how protective he was of her. Every woman needs that from her man.
Rochelle
May 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really loved Hunter and Cade's story.
Janice Cowling
Dale Smith
Mar 10, 2017
Em
Jan 28, 2018
  • Rhapsody and Rebellion (Enduring Legacy #7)
  • Ruthless (Nomad Outlaws Trilogy, #1)
  • Persephane Pendrake and the Cimaruta
  • Demons on the Dalton (Hell Holes #2)
  • Take a Chance on Me (MyHeartChannel Romance)
  • Hard Drive: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (Tech Titans Book 1)
  • Shenanigans (Shenanigans, #1)
  • Silas (Desired by a Dragon #1)
  • The Druid Series: An Immortal Highlander Box Set: (Books 1-3)
  • Emerald Isle Enchantment Boxed Set
  • The Gifted Box Set (The Gifted, #1-5)
  • Burned Bridges (The Crossing #1)
  • Blood Bound (Marko Delacroix, #2)
  • Rogues to Lovers
  • Siren's Song (Bandit Creek, #2)
  • Love Unexpected (The Saunders Family Saga #1)
  • Covert Affairs (Lowell High School, #2)
  • Date With Destiny (Pleasure Cruise, #2)
Laylah loves reading, but she particularly loves a good romance with some seriously alpha men. Protective, possessive men with large hearts. Writing has become her passion and she hopes her readers enjoy her stories as much as she does writing them.

Doms of Decadence (9 books)
  • Just For You, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #1)
  • For The Love Of Sir (Doms of Decadence, #3)
  • Sinfully Yours, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #4)
  • Make Me, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #5)
  • A Taste of Sir (Doms of Decadence, #6)
  • To Save Sir (Doms of Decadence, #7)
  • Sir's Redemption (Doms of Decadence, #8)
  • Reveal Me, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #9)