Start by marking “Crossing the Line (A Taboo Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Crossing the Line  (A Taboo Love, #3)

Crossing the Line

(A Taboo Love #3)

Parker Hamilton - movie star! That's what the world knows about me. Oscar winner, prominent bloodline, playboy. But there is so much more to me. My friends are my real family, and they are what matters most. But I’d be lying if I said that I’m not concerned about my reputation. Everyone who lives in the spotlight is.

Listen, I can play any role - drama, comedy, romance. Yo
Published September 30th 2014 by Philly Coconuts, LLC (first published September 20th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Crossing the Line, please sign up.
M.D. Saperstein We are shooting for October! Hope that's not too long :)

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
I give up.....

DNF @ 57%

I tried, I really did. But I just can't get in to this one! The premise was promising but the writing style's just NOT working for me.

I've already spent two days on this book....time to cut my losses!

Moving on.....
Meags
4 Stars

I’m such a sucker for a good M/M romance story and this one did not disappoint. I practically bounced off my couch in a fit of uncontained joy upon discovering - during an intense Goodreads stalking session - that this third story, in what was until this point solely an M/F series, would not only focus on Parker’s character, but would see him paired with another dude… to which I squealed a big and hearty HELLS YES!!

Thankfully, Parker lived up to all my expectations as a lead character, bu
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Dang it*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Re-read: 10.05.2018
It was far from as cute this time around as it was the first time. I barely got through it. I didn't like the main character Parker. He was too annoying and frankly, he didn't deserve Chance. Overall, I regret the re-read, but I couldn't find anything else interesting to read, so I just ended up with this one. Now what?...
New Rating: 2.5/2 stars
“Don’t fuck with me, Hamilton. I’m not doing this with you again. I’m not living in hiding. I want to be wi
McGee Magoo
5 STARS! THE BEST OF THE SERIES!
crossingthelineteaser

Crossing the Line is the third book in the A Taboo Love series. It follows Hey There, Delilah (A Taboo Love, #1) by M.D. Saperstein and Unmasking Charlotte (A Taboo Love, #2) by M.D. Saperstein. This installment is Nick and Cal's friend Parker's story. Parker, like Cal and Nick, was raised up to be a lawyer, but like Cal, Parker's career took a turn into something very different. Much to the chagrin of his elite and wealthy (and rotten-to-the-core) family, Parker became an in-demand, famous film star.
PARKER
Parker's got a shot at a career-changing and challenging role playing a
Fani *loves angst*
Me when I started this book:

After a few hours of reading:

When the a*hole I loved till then screwed up:

In the end:

All in all, a great book if you can ignore the unrealistic premise of how those two started making out and if you're a fun of the specific writing style, which is in first person with changing POVs. Me? It's obvious, I loved it. IMHO, the perfect mix of humor, emotion and drama. Was it perfect? Not at all, but it made me feel so happy reading it, that I couldn't care less. What I'd ha
Donna Sweeney
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST !!!!

Wow, I cannot express what an AMAZING read this is. Hell ALL of the series are spectacular.

But why this one ? I hear you ask.......

Okay, you wanted to know......

OMG Parker and Chance !!! I wanna get my paws on them both !!!

This story is filled with humor, passion and praise the lord a HEA.

I devoured books 1 & 2, and if I am being honest at the end when there was a snippet provided about Parker's book I felt my eyeballs popping out at the suggestion of a M/M love stor
Susan
Oct 09, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm
BR with Elsbeth.

It looks like authors of mostly M/F books that decide to write a M/M book in the middle of a M/F series all stick to the same formula.

- Lot of women. And I’m sad to say they are the kind of women that made me stop reading M/F romance.
- There is a detailed sex scene between one of the MCs with a woman to prove his masculinity.
- One or both of the MCs consider being gay as a bad thing.

description

I wasn’t too sure about this book when I started because of all the points I just mentio
Britta ★ Nachteule ★

Forget Laurel and Hardy!

Forget Bud Spencer and Terence Hill!

Forget Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson!

Here come Parker Hamilton and Chance Steele!

Parker and Chance are Hollywood stars which are casted together quite often due to their chemistry on screen. Behind the scenes they don't come along very well...

This GFY starts with Parker getting the script for a new movie. Together with Chance he should play a mismatched couple of FBI agents who are hunting a serial killer and become lovers along the way.
Cadiva
Jan 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly good

Ignoring the highly unlikely element in the epilogue which had me almost choking with laughter, I enjoyed this more than I thought I would.

I'd not read either of these authors before and I hadn't read the two previous books in the series but I don't think it mattered that much.

There was enough explanation for me to follow with who was who and how they fit together. I love a Hollywood setting, especially with actors who fall in love and realise they're not as straight as they ori
Bitchie
There were so many things that were wrong for me with this book. I really should have written the review before I went to sleep, while it was all clear in my head, but I didn't,so this is probably going to be a bit rambling, hitting only the bullet points of what annoyed me.

Parker is a typical poor little rich boy. He talks about how money doesn't buy happiness, and how much responsibility it is to be born rich, old money rich. All while driving a BMW, and living in a freaking six bedroom, three
BR11
Cute book. Kind of a double gfy. I enjoyed it very much.
Free with Kindle Unlimited
Cheryl
Awesome chemistry, off the charts sexual tension, 'fan me down' sex scenes and two guys that have never thought about being with other men before. Chance and Parker are two Hollywood actors with very different up-bringings who just don't like each other. They accept the two lead roles in a movie which casts them as detectives who also don't like each other initially but end up having an affair. Of course, they have to do a little homework and try kissing when the cameras aren't rolling which onl ...more
Yineth
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Ok I just finished this book and let me tell you I have the cheesiest smile on my face right now. I looooove these guys. you know those characters you wish were real people and they hung out with you? well this group is like this the ending is amazing I wish someone would actually do this (Hollywood take note) super cute.
Kari Kaz
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Chase and Parker were sweet, sexy and fun. My favorite in the series although I have to say I enjoyed all three books. I loved catching up with the couples from the previous books.
JLOluvsbooks&dogs
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-m-m-s, fave-books
This book was a winner from start to finish. You just know reading it that it's going to be one you go to when you need a comfort read. The story is engaging, humorous and I personally fell for both m/c's a little myself. There are so many "feel good" moments that make this a 5 star for me. I like the little bit of snarky, the sweetness of it and the chemistry was felt throughout. The dual POV was nice too and it was written in such a way that you never lost track of who was speaking. I didn't k ...more
Dolorianne
Oct 26, 2014 rated it really liked it

So many “rules” were broken in Crossing the Line that it should not have been such an entertaining read to a cynic like me. Characters talked to the reader with overlapping POV’s. An accelerated timeline and somewhat surface storyline because there was more telling than showing. A pseudo-GFY, is he or isn’t he, theme. Split phrases and a few misplaced commas. Being book three of a series in which I hadn’t read either of the prior books. Convenient and cliché romance elements. Some of the dialogu
Sue Stewart
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Two actors ready to star side by side in a movie - as gay lovers!
Chance Steele,ready to try anything, and, straight as a ruler, Parker Hamilton - let the good times role!!!!
I Loved these guys! From the first kiss to the end, I could not put the book down. It was laugh out loud funny and Hot and Sexy but at the same time heartbreaking when we learn of the paths that led them to this point in life.
And what fun to revisit Charlie, Delilah, Nick and Calvin! This is such a great series. Can't wait t
Dianne
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
So I don't read a lot of m/m romances but if
this is any indication on how m/m romances are, SIGN ME UP!!! Lol! Granted their relationship seemed too forced at first but as I kept reading, their connection developed more and more. I love Parker and Chance! And God, the epilogue. It had me in happy tears! I'm sad to see this series end though! Wish there were more friends so they could have their own stories. :)
Sonny
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I have never read an M/M book; however, I have loved the two prior books by M.D. Saperstein so I decided to give it a chance. I thought the story was amazing. I am so glad I gave it a try. Parker and Chance were such a fantastic couple and I loved reading more about both of their back stories. I absolutely recommend this book for all readers of great stories even if you have not tried an M/M story before.
Tracy Perry
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book!! I read it in 1 sitting,couldn't put it down, I wanted to see what happened next. I was a bit emotional reading this & only a few tears fell, but when I read the Epilogue... I lost it, tear central!!! I freaking loved it & want more of those 2 beautiful men please??? I'd recommend this book to everyone's TBR list :) Well Done!! <3
A.J. Truman
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a fun and sexy book! That shower scene -- yes! (And I usually don't go for shower scenes) Parker and Chance were so freaking hot, and their chemistry crackled.

And I loved that the book was FUNNY. It genuinely made me laugh, and I can't wait to spend more time with these characters.

HereAndNow
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars because the story was super cute and the sex in it was MIND-BLOWING !!!
Christy Carroll
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
They can do no wrong. Loved Parker and Chance
Three Chicks
Oct 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Star Review by Jen Skewes

Crossing the Line is the 3rd book in the Taboo Love series. I loved the first two books but I think this one is my favorite one of the series. And maybe it has to do with the fact that I just love Parker. I loved him in Unmasking Charlotte and could not wait for his story. Andria Large and MD Saperstein did not disappoint with this very hot and sexy m/m story.

Parker grew up in a wealthy family and was expected to follow the road that his father paved for him. He went
Jennifer Hines
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

I love Andria Large's Renegade series and when she asked if I'd be interested in reviewing Crossing the Line I of course said yes. And I was not disappointed at all!

I have not read books one or two and as it says in the synopsis it can be read as a standalone. Of course after glimpsing the couples from books one and two I want to now go back and read their stories too. They are just that awesome and I couldn't help but l
Deborah
Shelves: romance, tbr
I LOVE these Authors Books! This book is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It's Steamy and Hot and I couldn't put it down.The story was powerful, the writing was Phenomenal , and the way every single piece of it came together was breathtaking. I just couldn't read it fast enough, I wanted to know everything instantly! Heartbreaking at times yet inspiring too that love can find a way.

Parker is an Academy Award Winning Actor who was offered to play the role of an FBI Agent but there are 2 problems with the part
Michele McMullen
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I will start by saying that I am a huge fan of the m/m love stories. I have immensely enjoyed each book in this series and Parker Hamilton did not disappoint me.
The handsome, smart, sexy Parker was born with a bad taste in his mouth .....it was the silver spoon that he quickly removed and tossed over his shoulder. Most would be counting their lucky stars to be born into a life of privilege but with family like his who needs enemies. He does although have the unconditional love of one woman that
☀️*•*•*☀️CoNnOrBeLl☀️*•*•*☀️
 photo 165270931_zpsmzsnw7sv.gif

photo Pretty....Pretty....Pretty good_zpscxsycmlh.gif

NICE BOOK!!

This was a good book, I didn't read the first two but this book made me feel like I made the right choice. Parker's friends was a bit too much in Parker's business but they had there funny moments too. I went back and four from should I shouldn't I read the first two Books. Maybe I will read them later. Parker and Chance were great I know that they hated each other but I felt the chemistry between them. Chance was really funny he new what he wanted and he went after it even though
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
What's the Name o...: SOLVED. M/M Straight-to-gay Actor romance? [s] 3 106 Mar 12, 2015 12:40PM

• Out in Time
  • Robert's VP
  • Christian (The Beck Brothers, #4)
  • A Little Bit Country
  • Resonate (Something in Common, #3)
  • Sebastian's Journal
  • A Rookie Move
  • Memories and Marco
  • Trained
  • Let Love Live (Love, #5)
  • A Christmas Bonus
  • Devin December
  • Biochemistry (Chemistry, #2)
  • Sanctuary (Invicta, #2)
  • The Right Words (Right and Wrong, #1)
  • Chartreuse
  • Release (Davlova, #1)
  • Where There's Smoke
Hi! My name is M.D. Saperstein. I am currently a stay at home mom with my two gorgeous kids. I wasn't always a full time mom, though. After graduating from the University of Florida - Go Gators! - I attended law school at Stetson University. I spent the next 10 years practicing law. I also spent some time counseling mental health patients in an out patient psychiatric hospital. But, until having m ...more

A Taboo Love (3 books)
  • Hey There, Delilah (A Taboo Love, #1)
  • Unmasking Charlotte (A Taboo Love, #2)
“wonder every day if he still loves me or if I ruined that forever. I realize now that the heartache that I'm feeling is because I'm in love with him, too.” 0 likes
“My childhood started out like every other kid on my block, raised by a nanny until I was old enough to hit on her.” 0 likes