Start by marking “All Pepped Up (Pepper Jones, #2)” as Want to Read:
All Pepped Up (Pepper Jones, #2)

All Pepped Up

(Pepper Jones #2)

Winning nationals wasn’t the only dream that came true. I also walked away with the heart of the one boy I couldn’t live without. I knew the being Jace Wilder’s girlfriend wouldn’t be simple. But how could I have known all the hurdles we would face?

Drama at school? That’s a given. Jealous girls? That I expected. Family secrets? Not so much. At least I can always hit the t
Published July 10th 2014

To ask other readers questions about All Pepped Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Pepped Up

Start your review of All Pepped Up (Pepper Jones, #2)
Aditi
“The more you love,the more love you have to give.It's the only feeling we have which is infinite...”

----Christina Westover, an American author

Ali Dean, an American author, pens her second book in the Pepper Jones series, All Pepped Up and this time the story revolves around Pepper and her relationship with her childhood friend, Jace, and let's just say, Jace is not an easy guy to love and for Pepper her storybook relationship is not at all perfect considering the fact that this time the ch
Trish at Between My Lines
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour
My feels for this one are pretty similar to book 1 (Pepped Up). The setting was ace and during this book I felt got to understand both Jace and Pepper a lot better. They still both drive me batty at times but I’m firmly on their side. They are teenagers making teenage messes at times but this edge of realism worked really well.

And I went straight on to book 3!
Sarah Elizabeth
(Source: Read using Kindle Unlimited)

This was an okay story, but it wasn’t as good as the first in the series.

Pepper was an okay character, and I did feel sorry for her and what she was going through in this book; but I also wanted her to man-up and start training properly again as she seemed to just lose all her spark! I also found that because I have seen the kid’s TV program ‘Peppa Pig’ since reading the first book, that whenever anybody said ‘Pepper’, I thought ‘Pig’.

Jace irritated me a bit
Danny
In the second book of the series, I learned more about Jace, how he functions and how the abandon of his mom still messed with him. It was really good to understand him more, made him look a lot better than he did in the first book. But apparently, his past is coming and I hope Pepper doesn't suffer from it.
I loved this book, it was funny but had a lot of drama and suspense.

Can't wait to continue reading the series. <3
T.H. Hernandez
I devoured this book. I picked it up the minute I finished Pepped Up, the first book in the series, and couldn’t put it down. I read while we were supposed to be watching a movie, while riding in the car, and on my iPhone while waiting in line to check out. Now that I’m done and I don’t have a third book to start, I’m sad. But in a good way. Ali Dean is a fresh voice in the young adult genre and I can’t get enough of her.

All Pepped Up picks up right where Pepped Up ends. Pepper is dealing with t
Gemma Weir
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Check out more of my reviews on my blog www.gemmareadstoomuchforittomenormal....

All Pepped Up is book #2 in the Pepped Up Series, I read and loved the first book in the series and have been lucky enough to be given an ARC by the publishers in exchange for an honest review so here goes...

The good bits...

• Pepper seems to really mature in this book.

• Jase I love the softer side of Jase.

And the not so good bits...

• I hate Mean Girls!!

Ok so I enjoyed the second book in the series but it’s not as sic
Chassidy Bernard
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The first word that comes to mind after reading All Pepped Up is Fantastic!! I so love this series. All Pepped Up is the second book in the series the first one being Pepped up.

Pepper has a love for running and also a love for Jace. She gets a little lost durning her journey in this book. She's not sure what's worth it anymore. She doesn't have a feel for the competition of running or the feeling of being free the rush the adrenalin that once came with it it just isn't there anymore. In order fo
Zoe and the Edge
I commented in the first book that it doesn't seem like the kids are in high school because they're so mature. Well, they've taken a step back and it's high school drama coming out of their ears.

Locker trashing? Check.
Slut-shaming? Check.
Juvenile but vicious? Check.
Hurtful rumours? And relationship smashing Gossip? Check. Check.

Pepper's super insecure and nervous about the girl tormentors that come after her once she and Jace go public. While Pepper still loves to run she's a little traumat
JJ -
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OK, it’s hard to write a review for this book without it containing spoilers for Book 1, Pepped Up. But hopefully all of you have already read the first book, so it shouldn’t be an issue.

I was given this book for an honest review, and I think I loved it even more than the first one. The hardcore sex and drugs going on in Book 1 had me rooting for Ryan rather than Jace, to be honest. However, in Book 2, Jace really steps up his game and becomes someone worthy of Pepper’s love, and I was proud of
Meagan Hunt
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm not entirely sure if this is the only sequel to this book, but if it is Ali Dean really knows how to fit a good story in two books. There was a lot of stress put on Pepper and Jace in this book since he was such a major player before, but now being committed to Pepper makes all the girls he was with before so jealous. It's interesting to read the extent some people with go to in order to hurt other. I do hope there's more to Pepper and Jaces story, but if not this was definitely a good endin ...more
Abbie
Nov 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This was an okay read, but i didn't like it as much as book one.

Pepper was an okay character, but i didn't like her, or root for her as much as i did in the first book.

The main thing that made this less enjoyable for me was that everything was more focused on the drama than anything else. It got annoying.

Overall, A bit of a disappointment.
Mo
Jan 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Book 2

Pepper and Jace's relationship goes to the next level, but I really don't like his reaction to difficulties. You can't control anything in life. I really like Wes. I'm glad Jace and he are brothers. Pepper did some growing up in this book as a woman and a runner. The running scenes are exciting. On to free Book 3!
Lady E
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Moving right into the next, but I dare say we haven't seen the last of Pep and Jace haters..........
Kate McMurry
Excellent sequel, R-rated YA/NA girl-power, sports novel

This book is the second in a soon-to-be, six-book series about Pepper and Jace, whom we first met in book 1, PEPPED UP. These books are not stand-alone, and it is recommended that they be read in order. Note that this review will be a spoiler for book 1 if you have not read it yet.

This series is set in a small, mountain city in Colorado, and the series offers fascinating local color from this lovely setting.

At the end of PEPPED UP, Pepper
Sophie Koufes
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Audiobook Review:
All Pepped Up (Pepper Jones # 2) brings more to the narrative and character's continue to blossom. We get more of the personal relationships in this book, with sport moments sparingly placed. A YA sports romance blended together with angst, fun & flirty moments, and HS drama-prone gravity swirling through the pages. Family secrets brought to light creating a spiral effect.
In the end, more questions and look forward to listening to the next audio in this ya sports romance.

Stacey
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This wasn't a terrible read but it wasn't great either. It is definitely your typical high school YA book. Lots of petty drama and stuff. Pepper and Jace are now officially dating. Of course they have pissed people off by doing that. Things got nasty but in the end they worked themselves out.
Stefan Eveline
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars-2019
I received this book for an honest review from the author Ali Dean. Thank you, Ali Dean!

All Pepped Up is the second book in the series Peper Jones by Ali Dean. Read my review of the first book here.

In this book, Jace and Pepper are in a relationship. We see them as a couple and how they resolve their problems and how they manage to keep their relationship going.

Pepper is a little insecure because Jace was with other girls and he is like a celebrity in their town. Everyone knows Jace and he likes
Tales Of A Bookbug
(Combined review for Pepped Up and All Pepped Up)
Overall Rating: 3.5 stars

Overall Review: Considering the fact that this is the author's first book series I liked it a lot. Pepper Jones is a high school junior and cross-country runner.The two books mainly focus on her running,the championships,her relationship with her Grandma Bunny,her friendships and her complicated love life.

I really liked Pep's voice in the story.It was mature enough for YA,with the doubts and insecurities of a teenager and
Shannon Rogers
May 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: own-arc
A 3.5.

The second book in the Pepper Jones series has stepped this up considerably. As you can probably tell from the summary, Pepper is with Jace, but not everything is perfect.

Pepper finds out exactly what she's made of when she has to face the jealousy of Jace's prior hookups. And when I say jealousy, I don't just mean girls standing on the sidelines giving her the stink-eye jealousy. I'm talking jealous girls who do some pretty awful things to try to ruin her happiness. Who wouldn't have a ha
Ashley
Jun 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
This review can also be found at TheChiqBlog.com

Seriously, this series is ADORABLE! I adore Pepper. She's an awesome, kickass heroine, and the yearlong wait for the sequel to Pepped Up was SO worth it!

I didn't like Jace at all in the first book, and wanted Pepper and Ryan to end up together, and was kinda hoping it would happen in this book. But I was wrong. Pepper and Jace were very cute, and even though his possessiveness and jealousy annoyed the beejezus out of me, I thought him and Pepper w
Meghan Cavalier
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All Pepped Up was an amazing book. You really got to know the characters. You got to know more about not only Pepper but about Jace and Wes and their friendship. You also see how much Jace really does love Pepper. It is great to see the transition from friendship to relationship. There bond grows throughout the book.
On the running side Pepper just seems to not be into running at the moment. As a runner I can totally relate to this. I don't always love running and racing. It is nice to see how s
Paula Harp
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for a honest review. This was an awesome follow up to the Ali Dean's first book in the series about Pepper Jones, the running phenomenon. Pepper won the Nationals at the end of the first book and started seeing Jace, her best childhood friend. Now it seems Pepper has lost her love of running. And the "Mean Girl's" at school will do anything to break her and Jace up. Can Pepper get her groove back with her running and can her and Jace overcome the obstacles and save ...more
Traci
Jun 30, 2014 rated it really liked it

description

Full review and more at

I really enjoyed the 1st book. This one I wasn't as keen on, but that will not stop me from reading the next one the in Pepper series.
Tiana
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Pepped up

It was a really good book I enjoyed reading this one and the second one to I loved the story plot line I thought it was a great read I think everyone should read this book
Meredith
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Yaaaaa

Yaaaaa

I love this book! it's a great sports related and romance book! Pepper is an amazing character and you put yourself in her shoes throughout the book!!!
Kristy
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this sequel to the Pepper and Jace story. This one had all the parts to make a good read two likable characters in love, the evil one trying to mess them up, a little angst and the lesson learned at the end.
A
Oct 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book series has so many lovable characters. I enjoyed learning more about Jace's background. I liked reading about Pepper's training. Overall, it's a delightful read that will leave you smiling.
Vontece
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!!! I am extremely happy with the way it turned out, I couldn't put it down. I read the entire book today :)
Erin-Jayne Lloyd
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All Pepped Up indeed, yet another amazing book in the Pepper Jones series.
Robert Burns
Aug 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Overall the series was very good. The second book seemed better than the first. The plot was good and did have some good twist and turns.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Broken Hill Hurt (Broken Hill High #3)
  • Broken Hill Hearts (Broken Hill High #4)
  • Broken Hill Halo (Broken Hill High #2)
  • Broken Hill High (Broken Hill High #1)
  • Hidden Creek Secrets (Hidden Creek High #1)
  • Broken Hill Havoc (Broken Hill High #5)
  • Hidden Creek Love (Hidden Creek High #2)
  • Better With You (Bragan University, #1)
  • Hidden Creek Darkness (Hidden Creek High #3)
  • Unbelievable (Haven Falls #2)
  • Hatemates
  • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
  • Broken Hill Honor (Broken Hill High #5.5)
  • Hidden Creek Forever (Hidden Creek High #4)
  • Untouchable (Haven Falls #1)
  • Rich Prick
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • The Help (Kings of Linwood Academy, #1)
Ali is a USA Today Bestselling author of sports romance. She has always loved to read, especially when there's a happily ever after, but found that there weren't enough books out there featuring girl athletes. So, she decided to work on that. Like the heroines in her books, Ali is an athlete, with running and skiing her favorite sports these days. Ali hails from Vermont and now lives in her own ha ...more

Pepper Jones (7 books)
  • Pepped Up (Pepper Jones, #1)
  • Pepped Up & Ready (Pepper Jones, #3)
  • Pep Talks (Pepper Jones, #4)
  • Pepped Up Forever (Pepper Jones, #5)
  • Pepped Up & Wilder (Pepper Jones, #6)
  • Chasing Indigo (Pepper Jones, #7)