Start by marking “SEX Unlimited: Volume 2 (Unlimited, #2)” as Want to Read:
SEX Unlimited: Volume 2 (Unlimited, #2)

SEX Unlimited: Volume 2

(Unlimited #2)

***Not suitable for readers under the age of 18 due to descriptive sexual situations***

I had no idea one simple decision would bring on so many complications.

All I wanted from him was a no strings attached sexual arrangement.

Little did I know I would get more than I bargained for.

The Unlimited Series continues as Candace and Brisban discover there's more to their relat
57 pages
Published July 2014

To ask other readers questions about SEX Unlimited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SEX Unlimited

Pam
Sep 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, shortie, 3, serials
We're mouths and hands and skin and heavy breathing. Two people releasing our worries and stress without fear of being hurt. This is our gift to each other.

Sex Unlimited: Volume 2 continues on with Brisban and Candace's arrangement, something that gives them peace an pleasure that is also so hard to maintain. There is no handbook on how to handle this kind of "fun". While Candace is trying to keep to her rules so that she keeps her heart out of it, Brisban is there unintentionally
Janey
Aug 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, shortie
The sexual chemistry remains, whilst the arrangement continues, but real life starts to filter into Candace and Brisban’s lust bubble.

I love how this story has developed and introduced true life complications into this couples escape within each other.

I’m enjoying these characters immensely and certainly intrigued by the storyline.
Elizabeth Bennet
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this series just keeps getting better and better. Did I tell you I am now having to wash a load of towels from all the showers I've had to take? LMBO. I still have a book to go and it has become more than just HOT sex. The book has taken an unexpected twist and now there are tears involved from the level of emotion that I am feeling. I'm not referring to just Candace and Brisban anymore. You see the two have realized they feel more for one another but now both of their pasts have stepped in ...more
Di Covey
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
THEY KEEP GETTING BETTER!

Volume 2!

"He reads my body as if it's his favorite novel."

The second installment starts right where that last one ended.
Get the fire extinguisher, your gonna need it for your lady parts! Kathryn Perez knocked it out of the park with this one.

The relationship between Candace and Brisban is heading in a direction no one saw coming. It's so much more when the male takes the lead, jumps in without all the drama. Sex on a stick is what Brisban is. *wipes drool* Can a relat
Debbie
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Okay, I'm having a minor panic attack. I seriously need volume 3. Like yesterday.

I simply adore Brisban. He is so perfect. I'm falling for him right along with Candace and I want them to have their happy ending. They've both been through so much and deserve it. I really hope Candace can stop living in her head.

James continuing to pursue Candace is annoying me. I'm ready for her best friend to punch him. It's inconvenient that he's the police chief because I'm afraid that might mean jail time. Bu
Michelle
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The story continues to progress and gets even better. Candace and Brisban really turn up the heat together and continue to meet up. The sexual chemistry is amazing and they are 2 mature adults, so they manage to communicate very openly and honestly without drama. Although they are just a physical escape to each other, the possibility of more crosses their minds. I really love how Candace always tries to avoid misinterpretation of Brisban's words and how Brisban encourages her not to think too ha ...more
Penny
Wow! I didn't see that coming.
Rachel Eigenmann
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG that ending! I'm speechless! Starting volume three IMMEDIATELY!
Jennifer Juers
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-sdbb
OMG!! What a cliffhanger and the next book isn't done yet. GAH!! Why do authors do this to us??

So a whole lot is happening in this volume. We learned in the last book that her ex-husband decides that he wants her back and we also find out in this book that he has a significant career that may hinder her help in the future.

We also get one helluva shocker at the end of this one and it has to do with Brisban. I have a huge feeling that the next book is going to lead to more shockers.

Here are a fe
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I must say, I am not usually a fan of serials. I did enjoy that I got all 3 books of this series at once. I am so glad that I did, cause this was a GREAT story. This is a story about Candace, who has just gone through a rough divorce. Her husband has left her after 15 years of marriage. Now she must go one and live again.

A year after her divorce, she puts an ad up on Sex Unlimited. Candace is not looking for anything serious and is not even sure what she is doing.She hasn't had sex in a l
Bookhooking (Tanya Childress)
Five Triple 'S' Stars (sexy, sensual & sizzling)

Wow! Holy friggin jaw droppin, short serial, Brisban, man!! Kathryn we have to talk I need Volume 3 like last week. LOL! Seriously loving this serial series.

Volume 2 picks up right where volume one leaves off. I must say these are short but they pack a punch and I highly recommend them. They have Brisban, who according to Janette, Candace's, hilarious, best friend, quotes him as...

"You lucky bitch. He's packing and eats pussy like it's his job
Whitney Mcgregor (A Literary Perusal)
Please note that this is a comprehensive review for all three Sex Unlimited serials but does not contain spoilers.

After a long bout of disappointing serials/novellas, I have been lucky enough to find several great authors who are able to bring their normal creativity and character development into what has previously been a bland and unsatisfying genre for me.

Kathryn's Sex Unlimited serial is one of the best I've read. Yes, they are short individually but if you read them all back to back you w
Annie
Sep 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
This review is for the complete volume.

WOW! Sex Unlimited blew my mind. Normally I am not a fan of novella series. I actually despise them and avoid them like the plague, but this book changed my mind. Sex Unlimited kept my mind and body aroused just enough to crave the next book.

Going into this series I thought I was reading a hot steamy novella series that would make me want to have tons of random sex. Not the case. This book became so much more.

This book follows two different individuals br
Di Covey
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THEY KEEP GETTING BETTER!

Volume 2!

"He reads my body as if it's his favorite novel."

The second installment starts right where that last one ended.

tyrianpurple
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
Brisban and Candance, both a divorcee who met through sexunlimited website. Erotic romance. Cliff-hanger.

This book only further confirming that indeed Brisban is absolutely a charmer. Not to mention dirty-talk god. From his dirty talk alone, he successfully give me a tingling down there. His signature question are-you-wet-for-me is totally original. That alone, is a heavy foreplay for me.

As the cliff hanger ending in the first book, Confrontation in this book as a follow up is something perfect
Lisa
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Unlimited Series continues with Candace and Brisbane finding out they both want more than just their sexual arrangement.

James continues to try to find a way back into Candace's heart, he continues to tell her over and over he's sorry, she tells it's too late. Although seeing him hurts, because she doesn't think she'll ever not love him, she does also want him out of her life.

For Candace, life was pretty drab until Brisbane walked into her life, and Brisbane feels the same way. Brisbane gives
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Jul 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
One thing I will say about this serial by Kathryn Perez is that they get better and better with each volume.

Volume 2 picks up where the first one left us - James, the husband is back and he his wife back. Despite Candace's love for her husband, how can she forgive and forget? Will she go back to the love she once knew or will she continue to move forward and find happiness for herself?

Candace's relationship with Brisban is evolving into something more than just the casual sex that they initially
Sep 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Volume 2 picks up where the 1st one left off and Candace facing the dilemma of having to deal with her ex-husband trying to get back into her life after being divorced for a year. While she admits that she still loves him she can't figure out if she could forgive him. The profession of her relationship with Brisban also affects her decision concerning her ex. She realizes that what started out as an agreement to meet up purely for sex and not dating has started to evolve into something more. Bri ...more
Ashley Shepard
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So this story picks up right where book one left, where James, Candace’s ex-husband, is trying to get her back. Candace is totally on the fence as to whether she can ever forgive him for what he did to her and their marriage. Is it as easy to just forgive and forget, or is their relationship really over? James has made it clear that he is willing to fight for her.

In the meantime, Brisban and Candace’s relationship is starting to grow into something more than just sex. Candace is trying to fight
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

After the disappointment I went through with SEX Unlimited: Volume 1, I was still hopeful for Volume 2, because Volume 1 is just introduction, right?

Now I'm not hopeful for this series at all.

I can't say I hated it, but it had nothing special, you know?

Plus, it was extremely predictable. (view spoiler)

I will go on with the series, because...

...right? It's just 60 pages
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
I have never been one to buy short series, if I do I wait until they are all out or are free. Now Kathryn Perez has sucked me right into this and I am sitting on the edge of my seat wondering where and what is going to happen next.

This is dirty and gritty and will leave you with very wet panties. It twist and turns, grabs you and won't let go. Every woman needs to experience a Brisban in their lifetime. Sex so great it can only lead to more. A physical connection beyond all others. Finding that
Sonya
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Warning here, this is a novella series, so they’re cliffhangers
The story continues where the 1st novella left off, the progression is nice. We are still following Candace and Brisban. I am enjoying the fact that both of these characters are middle aged adults and that they freely speak what is on their mind without all the guess work. Candace doesn’t does not misinterpret any of Brisban’s words or motives, she is not afraid to speak her mind or ask questions.
Brisban is still a delicious bad boy
Samantha
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Okay wow. So I thought I enjoyed the first one. Volume 2 when you get to the end will smack you in the face and you will seriously look around and go WTF? Did that just happen? because I did not even have a clue that could.

Brisban and Candace are both still meeting each other. However both have their own issues to deal with. Candace is continuing to deal with James and trying to figure out what to do there. And Brisban he's changing the rules and hoping Candace will be alright with it.

I seriou
Louisa
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOT, HOT, HOT!! This story has it all. I laughed, I shed a tear, And I fanned myself because it got hot and steamy! The sex was hot...Brisban, "why don't we start with the wall tonight and make our way to the bed".... Ummmm. HOT! But also Janette, Camdice's best friend, made me lol a few times. "you lucky b***h, he's packing and eats p***y like it's his job". I wasn't expecting the story to go the way it did and then the end...OMG! I am hooked even more than I was after reading Volume 1.Great tw ...more
Melissa
Jan 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Sex Unlimited Volume 2" was a quick and steamy read. Surprisingly, for such a short novella there is a decent storyline. Brisbane and Cathy relationship is intriguing. I like how their story is unfolding. I also like the added drama with her ex-husband. I'll keep reading this series because I'm curious to see where it leads.
Jul 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars! This is a Hot Hot Hot little series! The boundaries of sex seem to become blurred as Brisban and Candace become closer. This cliffhanger is way more jaw dropping than the last, bring on the next!
Britt
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
OMFG! I knew something to be up but never did I expect that shit. At the end of this one I felt like I was slapped in the face and spit on. I mean really, of all the things that could happen. Heartbreak!
Melissa
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WHAT ! Is this really happening OMG I'm speechless. Candace you dirty girl but really Let's discuss Brisban and his sexy dirty mouth and how he uses it. "He reads my body as if it's his favorite novel" Yes I love it! I want more right now! I'm speechless and somewhat terrified of what's coming.
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Omg!!! No!!!!! The suspense in this second part is killing me!!! I knew it! I just knew it!!
Sometimes in life when you think something is to good to be true, is it??
Candace is timid of her feeling for a reason!
Guess I will read on and see where this is all going!
Jennifer Finn
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS !!!! OMG ! I did not see that coming, fuck I can't believe the ending ! I really hope this doesn't mess things up for them . I love Candace & Brisban they are great together & I would hate to see this mess things up ! I am fucking dying for the next one !!!!
  • Two Men for Me (Mrs Harper's Valleys, #1)
  • Stripping for Daddy
  • Lustly
  • Distant Desires: Part Two
  • Grade-A-Sex Deal (College Fun and Gays, #2)
  • Between You and Me
  • Knox: Volume 3 (Knox, #3)
  • Talk Dirty To Me
  • Imposter
  • After You
  • Daddy Catches His Little Slut (Daddy Sex Stories)
  • Becoming His Muse - Part 2 (Becoming His Muse, #2)
  • The Devil in Me
  • Seven
  • The Man Who Came Too Much
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 5 (Deep Surrendering, #5)
  • Rebel Roused (Untamed #5)
  • Cinnamon (Blood Nation, #3)

Unlimited (4 books)
  • SEX Unlimited: Volume 1 (Unlimited, #1)
  • SEX Unlimited: Volume 3 (Unlimited, #3)
  • SEX Unlimited: Volume 4 (Unlimited, #4)
“I'm capable of making you capable.” 0 likes
“You lucky bitch. He's packing and eats pussy like it's his job. What's that website again?” 0 likes