Start by marking “My Life as I Knew It” as Want to Read:
My Life as I Knew It

Read Book

My Life as I Knew It

What would you do if you were sent back in time for some unknown reason? When Brianna wakes up this morning she will be faced with that very question. Brianna lives in New York with her husband, the love of her life, Greg. She's happily married, has a great job, travels around the world and this year will be celebrating her birthday in style. Until the morning she wakes up ...more
ebook
Published June 23rd 2014 by Brenda Thornlow

To ask other readers questions about My Life as I Knew It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Life as I Knew It

Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
*Copy provided in exchange for an honest review*

This was the first book I have read by Brenda and I loved it!!
4.5 stars!
This includes the aspect of time travel and I am ashamed to say I haven't read much of that in my life. I seriously need to start because this book is one of my favorites now.
The main character, Brianna, goes from 43 to 26 overnight and we go along for the ride. Brianna is incredibly hilarious and quirky and I loved being in her mind. Brenda's writing makes it incredibly easy t
Katherine Litwin
Brilliantly woven story about a woman's journey through the ups & downs of young adulthood. Brianna travels into the past, with a 20-20 insight about the future. What's intriguing is that the other characters in her life are unaware of this. This book made me think, if I could travel into the past, would I change anything? Would I steer my path into one with less troubles? This book resonates with readers who ponder about life, while appealing to readers who live vicariously through books or ...more
Darra Hulsart
Nov 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I chose this book because it was a unique synopsis. Not like what I have read before. I truly did enjoy the book. I think you learn more about the characters because of the back and forth of her life. That way you understand why she wanted to make changes for the better.

However if you think about it, so many things about your current life if you did something just a bit different when you were younger. The books makes you think about that. All the what if's.

The only complaint I have was the endi
Tonya Swearingen
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I finished this book in one sleepless night. I loved the story line and it kept me recited to the last page. I can't wait to read the sequel. This was a goodreads giveaway book ans I'm so happy I won it.
BrooklynReader
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was recommended to me by a friend and I wasn't dissapointed. I didn't know what to expect considering this is the author's first attempt at a novel but I ended up liking it a lot! I'm looking forward to reading more from her.
Maari
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am ready for Life, As Is!!
This book read very quickly for me! I loved the plot, very engaging and kept me intrigued throughout. Well done, Ms. Thornlow! I'll be watching for the sequel!!
I was gifted this ebook in exchange for my honest review. Opinions in this review are my own.
Katherine
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love the time travel aspect, and how Brianna invites us into her life prior to 1997 so that the reader knows her backstory. I'm not one to reread a book, rewatch TV shows or movies, UNLESS it's really good & I think I'll get something different from it each time. I also read Thornlow's short story "Revolving Door" as soon as I finished this book; it was equally as compelling.
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Mar 09, 2019
Bklynborn718
May 30, 2017
Brenda Thornlow
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
ReaderGirl22
Whitney Cannavina
Leland Lee

• Layers of Her
  • The Money Queen's Guide: For Women Who Want to Build Wealth and Banish Fear
  • Meditate Your Weight: Your 21-Day Retreat to Shed Pounds, Feel Great, and Lighten Up
  • The Caregiver's Companion: Caring for Your Loved One Medically, Financially and Emotionally While Caring for Yourself
  • Grandma vs. the Tornado and Other Stories from The Last Stop Retirement Community (The Last Stop Retirement Community Series Book 2)
  • Secrets
  • Liars Anonymous
  • Choice: Uncover and Claim Your Happiness
  • Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFOs, and Classified Aerospace Technology
  • Mirror In The Forest (Mirror In The Forest, #1)
  • Playing with Sunlight (Seductive Light #1)
  • Stretch: How to Future-Proof Yourself for Tomorrow's Workplace
  • The Glass Divider
  • Soul Numbers: Decipher the Messages from Your Inner Self to Successfully Navigate Life
  • The Corsican Woman
  • A Whisker of Trouble (Second Chance Cat Mystery, #3)
  • Your Genius Mind: Why You Don't Need To Be A College Graduate But You Do Need To Think Like One
  • Trick of Light
Brenda Thornlow is an author from the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn, New York. She is the author of several published books including the My Life as I Knew It time travel series, her memoir My Short-Lived Life at Being Perfect.

Brenda is also a certified Reiki practitioner as well as a certified pet care provider.