Start by marking “The Fault in Our Stairs: A Parody of John Green's Fault in Our Stars” as Want to Read:
The Fault in Our Stairs: A Parody of John Green's Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stairs: A Parody of John Green's Fault in Our Stars

So controversial it's been banned 4 times by Amazon!

You think you've read everything about Hazel & Augustus? That's there's nothing else to their Star Crossed love story? Think again!

Discover the real truth behind the characters you've come to know and love.

"The group leader was a cancer survivor who milked it for all he could, running support groups as his sole
Published June 5th 2014

Start your review of The Fault in Our Stairs: A Parody of John Green's Fault in Our Stars
Rich Meyer
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014
This is a damn funny book and I'm sure it ticks off numerous people, considering the serious subject and the book it parodies. Too bad. It's definitely worth reading; it's well-written and the riffs and jokes are really pretty funny. At least now I don't have to read the original (or see the movie).
Atheeva
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
I didn't give this book a bad rating because I was offended.
I gave it a bad rating because it wasn't really worth the money being both too short and nothing very special.
It WAS funny but not nearly enough. If you have read the original and are obsessed with it then I beg you not to read this book. It will just make you extremely angry.
But if you have a sense of humour, are not obsessed with the original, happen to be bored and want something light and funny to read then read this book.
It will
Monia Alexander
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think people should read this book because it shows teens being teens.Thee writer is powerful because he shows that love can happen anywhere, but not only that it shows how to live your life. when Hazel met Augustus it was the best thing that every happen. The weakness of the book is when Augustus die instead of hazel.I think that would really got the audience attendance because they were not expect it.I was really surprise and sad because they where so cute together.It made me understand that ...more
Feelinsouthern
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy.

A quick read that had me laughing uncontrollably the whole way through. Don't read this if you take fiction seriously.
Zoe W
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Fault in our stars is about a young 16 year old girl with cancer, Hazel Grace meets a guy and falls in love with 17 year old Augustus Waters who has cancer they had meet in a Cancer Support Group.
This book is a great book for any young teen agers with a bit of romance and lots of crying if you have seen the movie you will love the book. The author of this amazing book is John Green.
Kayla
This was just ridiculous. I was hoping that it would make me laugh because I love TFIOS so much, but it was more stupid than funny. Also, the poem towards the middle was completely distasteful. As someone who used to cut, cutting should never be taken lightly or joked about. No bueno.
Rebecca Chan
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
i always though i am too old to read teen fiction , but this one is exceptional, it's funny to read, serious subject but not too heavy for reader, it reminds you what youth felt like, a little bit sad, but always be hopeful.
Damian Konopka
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hysterical

for anyone who cried at the original....hahaha. Instant classic I laughed my pass off you will too. Buy it today...

Kait bowen
May 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very good all lot on info. that the movie did not have!
Priscilla Leblanc
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the most depressing dramatic book I have read in ages.
but I don't need to tell you that.
Sinead Sukerta
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i rered tfios this is just so it counts to my good read goal.
Daniel Rouse
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg this books is so funny. You definitely need to read the original first to understand it proper but the author did a great job with turning a story as powerful as TFIOS into a quick and funny read! LOVED IT
Cj
Jul 03, 2015 rated it liked it
A very dark parody of the Fault in our Stars. He hit's all the major points in a most unpleasant way.
Matthew
Sep 04, 2014 rated it did not like it
Absolutely pointless. I am truly sorry I wasted my time with this.
Samantha
Dec 23, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely terrible! Not funny in the slightest, rude to John Green and TFIOS and incredibly inappropriate! Horrible.
Jack Dinkel
Mar 10, 2017

• The Fault in Our Stars: by John Green -- Sidekick
  • David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants
  • Braced
  • What My Mother Doesn't Know (What My Mother Doesn't Know #1)
  • Someone to Run With
  • Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ
  • Purpose: Mindful Leadership – An Exploration Of The Leadership Mindset
  • The Science of Getting Rich
  • Memory How to Develop, Train, and Use It
  • The Fault in Our Stars The Parody: A Letter to Augustus Waters
  • Barack Obama
  • Nikola Tesla: Imagination and the Man That Invented the 20th Century
  • Beyond Positive Thinking: A No-Nonsense Formula for Getting the Results You Want
  • Always Know What To Say - Easy Ways To Approach And Talk To Anyone
  • How to be a Productivity Ninja - FREE SAMPLER: Worry Less, Achieve More and Love What You Do
  • Benjamin Franklin: A Life From Beginning to End
  • 10 Principles To Love Yourself
“Farts demand to be passed,” Augustus said, which was a line from A Posterior Affliction.” 1 likes