Start by marking “Tomorrow Is A Long Time” as Want to Read:
Tomorrow Is A Long Time

Tomorrow Is A Long Time

Cal Morrison is a Midwestern farmboy who was thrust into fame during the Old Hollywood era. Now, at eighty-five, he sees his life as wreckage. At the mere age of twenty-four, Eileen has seemingly little in common with Cal, except that she fell in love with him on screen.

When Cal and Eileen meet by chance, she discovers that her feelings for him are not without merit, and
Paperback, 1st, 260 pages
Published November 2014 by Tabitha Vohn

To ask other readers questions about Tomorrow Is A Long Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tomorrow Is A Long Time

Dianne
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Click on Banner to Enter!
Tabitha Vohn is giving away SEVEN eCopies of TOMORROW IS A LONG TIME
in any version (Mobi, PDF, ePub)
International where allowed
Ends May 14, 2015

Remember having a crush on an actor in your youth? Sure, you were a child and that special character was an adult, but he made an impression on you, no matter the role he played. That is what happened to young Eileen, and even as an adult, Cal was the standard that she used to measure every boy she met, impossible fantasy, or
♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ (Krystle)
You can read this review and more on my blog:

I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Reading this book was an exhausting journey, and I’m not sure how to write a review. There was something painfully beautiful about Cal and Eileen’s romance, and his book put me through the emotional wringer.

I honestly never intended to read this book. My “to read” shelf is full, and I didn’t th
Isis Sousa
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, literary
This is going to be a difficult review... Well, because Tabitha Vohn has written such a terrific story, with such complexity, that I won’t be able to write about all the nuances and details I would like to as much as I would like to.

This is one of those stories which can have different meanings for different readers. Some may focus on the romance between Cal and Eileen, others on the scientific possibilities and outcomes explored in the plot, others on the subplots and film intertwined in the st
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to the author, Tabitha Vohn, for gifting me with a copy of this book, Tomorrow Is A Long Time, in exchange for an honest review!

This book was definitely a tear-jerker for me. Especially the end!

I've never read a book where the two people who have that love connection are really far apart in age. I know we've all read those books where one of the people is maybe 8ish years older than the other but this age difference is actually more like 35ish years. It does bring up the argument that
Indiebrag
We are proud to announce that TOMORROW IS A LONG TIME by Tabitha Vohn is a B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree. This tells a reader that this book is well worth their time and money!
Lindsay
Jun 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review
This is the third book I’ve read by Tabitha (Finding What Is, Requiem for the Fallen) and I’ve come to rely on her for a dramatic, heart-wrenching story. They’re all love stories at their core, but the romance is unorthodox. They’re not your standard boy meets girl, love, marriage, kids. No way! In Requiem, it was an emotionally destructive romance, while in Finding, there was both a romance with an older professor AND a three-way relationship with a man and his girlfriend.

And now? Tabitha bring
Tabitha Vohn
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: high-brow
I'm the author so, hey, I'm shameless :0)
Andrea
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the fortune to win an ebook copy of this book in a blog giveaway. I have to say that Tomorrow is a Long Time left me an emotional wreck, and heartbroken. I still have a few tears in my eyes .
This is not the typical love story, it's heartbreaking, it deals with tons of emotions. In my opinion even though it doesn't have a happily ever after it still has the best ending it could have had.
Honestly I want to keep reading more, even though when I started reading it I thought it was interestin
Charles Ray
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Tabitha Vohn’s Tomorrow is a Long Time is a moving story about the power of love. Eileen ‘Lee’ Langley has been smitten, obsessed even, with actor Cal Morrison since seeing him in a movie when she was five years old. The problem, though, is that Cal is three decades older than she is.
An accomplished music composer and performer, at a concert in Europe, Lee encounters Cal, and discovers that their attraction is mutual. From this point in the book, it delves into the realm of science fiction, as t
Sheri
Nov 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Tomorrow Is A Long Time by Tabitha Vohn

Cal is an eighty-five year old actor, he was very famous over fifty years ago. Eileen is out of college and obsessed with Cal's movie characters, she watched his movies since a very young girl.

A German scientist offers them the chance of a lifetime, for the two of them to create a life based on dreams. These dreams will create life like memories. They both agree not knowing what they are getting into.

A well written story with two strong characters. Young E
Mary
Tomorrow Is A Long Time by Tabitha Vohn

I wish I could say that I loved this story and it entertained me. I can't. The premise was an interesting concept but, in the end, not much different from your average love story. Very little was explained about the time travel and its possibilities. Nothing very scientific to it at all. I'm not big on romance unless there's an interesting plotline. Lots of potential here but I couldn't take much more of the undying love confessions. I never understand stor
Virginia Rand
I put off reading this book because I didn't want to put down a writer I want to support, but I also don't want to be dishonest. I was given a copy ages ago, but I also bought one, so there's that...

Tabitha very kindly brought it to my attention that I was getting my events confused. I had recieved a review copy of one of her other books and not this one. I saw that I had two copies on my e-reader and got muddled.

Lets get the painful bit out of the way; I don't think Tabitha Vohn is ready to be
Tabitha Vohn
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Still my favorite of all the stories I've told so far.
Vivek
Teressa
Terri Broome
Laura Reading
Aug 06, 2014
  • The Book of Genevieve (A Dragon's Tale, #2)
  • The Reflections of Queen Snow White
  • The Beholder (The Beholder #1)
  • Into a Million Pieces (Pieces Duology #1)
  • My Life From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #3)
  • Sudden Storms
  • Sanctuary
  • A Wizard Rises (The Golden Key Legacy, #3)
  • Down 'N' Derby (Love and Skate, #3)
  • Titanium Texicans
  • Someone Dark Has Found Me
  • Ilmarinen
  • Severed Colours (Colour Wielders, #2)
  • Dying to Live (Zombie Overload, #1)
  • Burdened By Desire (Elemental Sisters, #2)
  • Brew
  • A Mermaid's Bond (A Demon Paradise Novel, #2)
  • The Vagabond Vicar
***Readers Are More Important Than Dollar Signs*** If you are interested in receiving a free ebook of any of my titles, please message me at Goodreads or at tabithaauthorpen@gmail.com and I will happily send you one!

"I strive to write the type of stories that I enjoy reading. Ones that question those blurred lines between love and lust, between good and evil. Ones that make us question human natu