Start by marking “Vincent Mallory Edgerton (Sémya Slotin Mystery #4)” as Want to Read:
Vincent Mallory Edgerton (Sémya Slotin Mystery #4)

Vincent Mallory Edgerton

(Sémya Slotin Mystery #4)

FINAL BOOK OF THE BIRD OF PREY SAGA

The pursuit of peace is not always pacific.
Vincent Mallory Edgerton had always been an efficient FREGG operative. It was his family legacy and his pride. He had always loved his job, even when he had to leave everything behind for his safety and become Josh Heinz.

Every love story has a beginning.
Sémya Slotin had been coasting through lif
ebook, Smashwords Edition, 280 pages
Published July 16th 2014 by Ever After Edition (first published July 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Vincent Mallory Edgerton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vincent Mallory Edgerton

Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Heart Breaking Stars!!✯✯

"You hurt her in any way; I will have you killed. This is not a threat, Super-Agent Man. It's a warning. I know people and when I say I know, I mean, I'm related to them."

Danielle has done it to me AGAIN !!! She has finally answered all my questions that I've had since the first book Bird of Prey . But, now I have a whole list of new questions that need answered. Really, Danielle!! This is probably my new fav of the series. I think because of Vincent AKA Jo
Romance Readers Retreat
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Vincent Mallory Edgerton is book four of the semya slotin series and my favourite one so far. I loved this book, I loved Vincent/Josh. We got to see what happened that meant he had to become an in-transit and more importantly we got to see what happened in hawaii, It was brilliant being able to see the events from his side and finally having most of the questions answered. Of course there are still questions surrounding FREGG and how deep all this actually goes but I think thats another
Brandy Rivers
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another great book, and I need to be creative in my review to avoid spoilers.
This book picks up where the last left off, after Skins explodes.
Danielle takes us back to the beginning of Josh and Semya
The case that brought them together and almost tore them apart.
It's such a ride, but I'll stop there.
As always, I love Josh/Vincent. You know I love Semya, the feisty sleuth. Pollianah is definitely growing on me. Clyde, I'm intrigued, and Connelly, I'm wandering where that's going ;)
Deborah
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Semya Slotin is brilliant, loyal and brave (or is it reckless?). Hyper-competent and self-sufficient, she'd get through life just fine with her best friend/partner-in-crime Polliannah Koch. But she doesn't have to; the perfect man for her is out there, and his name is Vincent Mallory Edgerton.

Vincent is also smart, loyal and brave, but just as cocky (being born into a loving, uber-privileged family can do that to a guy). But his family does try to give back, hence the creation of FREGG, a secret
Autumn
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I received this book to give an honest review.

Okay so I have been sitting on this book for quite a while just because well my nook was out of commission but I have now finally got to read it.
This honestly can not be the end I would so hope that there has to be another book!
The author takes us back to how Vincent and Semya met and how their lives became entwined! It all started with Hawaii and a case that somehow has the both of them involved! Then it tak
Ara Prado
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
REVIEW:

The book starts off with the last three scenes of Polliannah Got Married. Meaning, it began on a very nerve-racking note. It was just...*screams* Then it flashes back to a few years back, when Josh and Semya met in Hawaii. It was sweet, hot, and mysterious. They were trying to figure each other out, and it was cute seeing them get frustrated with one another.

Great story, as usual. The crime-solving was very entertaining and engaging, but the last couple of chapters were pure agony. I was
InD'tale Magazine
“Vincent Mallory Edgerton” is the fourth book in the Semya Slotin Mystery Series, and although it can be read as a stand-alone novel, it would be easier to understand if the series were read in sequence.

Read full review in the 2014 October issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Janna Shay

Jul 17, 2014
HLA
Jan 05, 2015
Danielle-Claude Mba
May 09, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-own-book
Heather Cain
Jasvird76
Christa Bengtsson
Goodreads Librari...: Attaching my book to its series 2 12 Apr 07, 2014 03:55PM
“My life journey is like my playlist, amazingly unique but full of contradictions with surprising joys with every song...”
I’m over 30.
I was born in Quebec City, Canada.
I grew up in France and in Gabon.
I speak English & French fluently.
Pizza is my favorite dish.
Black Forest Cake is my favorite dessert.
I met Michael Jackson when I was eleven.
I loathe vodka but love gin, wine and tequila.
I'm obs

Sémya Slotin Mystery (5 books)
  • Bird of Prey (Sémya Slotin Mystery, #1)
  • The Plot Thickens (Sémya Slotin Mystery #2)
  • Polliannah Got Married! (Sémya Slotin Mystery, #3)
  • Stages & Thieves (Sémya Slotin Mystery, #5)