Start by marking “Brando (The Santini Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
Brando (The Santini Brothers #2)

Brando

(The Santini Brothers #2)

Death and sex on two legs ... BRANDO is coming for you.

Dark, brooding, and one hell of an asshole, Brando walks through life taking what he wants—and who he wants, whether they like it or not. And he wants Ivy, the second in command of the Vipers—a team of female assassins.

Having been owned before, Ivy tries to resist Brando, who is just as deviant as her former master—a n
ebook
Published April 27th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Brando, please sign up.
Marita Hansen No, unfortunately the publication date has been pushed back. Instead, a novella about Brando's brother Salvatore will be published in December,…moreNo, unfortunately the publication date has been pushed back. Instead, a novella about Brando's brother Salvatore will be published in December, probably just before Christmas.(less)

Eda**
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was ok

** 2-2,5 "#NotForMe" STARS **

"I do like you a lot, Mr. Santini."

"No, you love me, soon to be Mrs. D'Angelo."

description

This might be one of the most exhausting books I've ever read. My brain still hurts. I can't even find the energy to summarize the plot, so I'll jump right into my thoughts:

Why didn't this book work out for me?

#1 // The extreme number of characters. I don't mean like...10 when I say "extreme" though. I mean at least 25 different characters, with separate story lines and with indivi
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
4.5 Shocking Stars

Full review to come!
✿kawehi.reviews
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

Love.Sex.Blood.Betrayal.Death.

Brando was filled with steam, lies, mayhem and devastation.

Brando was a deviant bastard-- a sexy alpha one at that, that sometimes was a corrupt douche…but, there was something appealing about him.

And Ivy, she was badass. She was one of those female heroines where you clearly would stay clear of if you got on her bad side.

I hope Vinnie’s story is next! That poor son of a gun!

But so fa
Suzana
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC was provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Review to come ...
Valentina "TinchyB"
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing

**** ARC courtesy of author in exchange for an honest review!*****
All thoughts is just mine.

Woow! I wasn't expecting that!
This one was really good read for me.
As you know,I love this kind of books,with crazy mobsters and twisted plot so I just know that this one is going on my favorite list.
And when I get my ARC from author, I was like a little kid in candy store.

description

This is a story about Brando and Ivy.
As story begins,you'd think that this is another love story gone bad,but baby you'd be so wrong!
T
Sláinte Wanderlust
Nov 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Did I love it? No
Did I think it was amazing? No
But could I stop reading? No!
It's a solid 3.5 stars, cliffys and so much more information needed.. I won't even try to explain, it's addictive for sure. The next book doesn't even help though so... probably too cliffy for me.
I doubt I will continue as all the relationships are left halfway and the that's not my jam - or many others I would imagine since everything is unresolved.
Maria
Oct 03, 2014 marked it as to-read
If he picks Ivy I hope she dies HATE THAT B****
Spunky N Sassy
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
SNS Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Dee's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

A thriller chock full of murders, betrayals, kidnappings, sexual abuse, self inflicted pain, manipulation, intimidation, insanity, control, explosions, gunfire, revenge and violence. A well crafted tale pulling all the different agendas into place to deliver one action packed journey through the madness. The Mafia War was captivating and well described to make it appear realistic. I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Five Star
ByoBook Club
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
description

How can I put this in words so you will want to stop what your doing and grab that kindle, purchase Brando and love this book as much as I do. What an awesome read. This story has it all, betrayal, hot sex, its dangerous, raw and so much more.

You have Brando who comes from a mafia family. He is their HIT MAN. He's very good at what he does . He's the type of man that if he wants something he gets it, no matter what, until Ivy. He wants her and is very persistent. Ivy steers clear of him because
Alexandra
readers

Holy mother fucking shit kabobs on a bun!

WHAT A BLOODY RIDE, AND I LOVEDDDD IT! WOOHOOOOO!!!

I loved crazy ass Brando and Ivy- and his whole HUGE family. Ivy is a bad-ass, strong and beyond cool, and Brando is a hot alpha motherfucker!!!! Together they are amazingly awesome and to be honest cute as hell!!!!! There was suspense, angst, romance and insane mafia family.

All in all, I DEVOURED IT, and recommend it without a shred of doubt!
Elianne Ferrer
Sep 24, 2014 marked it as to-read
"Get out of my room, you misogynistic pig."
"Contrary to what they say about me, I'm all about women's rights: their right to take my cock up their culo."
Her hand whipped out, slapping him hard.
He laughed. “Oh, baby, that’s just foreplay to me. Now, if you whip me,” he closed his eyes and moaned, “I’ll be yours forever.”

_
“Brando marked Ivy.”
“What’s that mean?”
“When he kisses the back of a woman’s hand, he marks her as his.”
“It doesn’t look like Ivy likes him.”
“It doesn’t matter, once Brando marks
Judie
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

Wow!! That was soooo kick-ass!! Not sure what I expected being that this is the first book I've read in this series but I didn't expect it to have me on the edge of my seat! Not only was there suspense & drama but some HOT, Steamy, let me go take a cold shower kind of scenes! Loved it!!! Now I want to read book 1!!! Lol seriously though.

Theresa
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-2015, mafia
Brando and the rest of the Santini men ... what the hell is not to like? This book was one crazy, exhilarating trip. Loved it!!!
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First of all this is part two of a series, so if you haven’t read Ricardo Book #1, I highly recommend it to understand more of the background on the Santini family. If you haven’t read it, this can be read as a standalone because it’s not a cliffhanger to lead you into the next book. I rated this book 5 stars. This is not my typical read. It has an Italian mafia in it, which brings sex, violence, and scandals. This book was very suspenseful, I recommend reading when you have time to finish the w ...more
She Hearts Books
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
God I just love Brando. He is beautifully broken and Ivy is his perfect match. She knows the nightmare he lived through as she made it through one of her own. I love that they are both so very strong yet vulnerable with each other. Brando is one of those complex characters that is hell on wheels with a cruelty that could easily turn readers away, but the author has tempered him with a hilarious sense of humor and a capability of loving so big that it could easily overwhelm anyone other than Ivy. ...more
Kelle
Sep 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC given by author for honest review

Brando....what can I say?!?! I have a love/hate relationship with him... He really isn't my favorite Santini brother but there is still something about him. At first I wanted to strangle him because of his crude and cocky behavior but I'll be damned if he didn't start to grow on me.

This book also gives you more than just Brando's story, we learn more about other characters and some HUGE revelations were revealed. Marita Hansen knows how to keep her readers
Hooked On Books
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Brando is dark, dangerous and HOT! Brando never had been shown any love from his father, only his mother. His family is one of the Mafia families. He's there hit man. He's very good at his job. He takes want he wants, when he wants, no matter what, until Ivy.
Ivy is one of the Vipers. Brando's family agreed to help the Vipers destroy The Black Russian. Brando wants Ivy, but he is domineering and wants to dominate Ivy, but cannot have her. She refuses his attempts to have her, but she wants him.
Br
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
MUST READ!!! I would recommend reading Ricardo and the My master's nightmares series first just to help with some of the characters back story, as they all seem to really tie into each other. What's not to love about this story? Mafia, love, hate, wars, and loads of sex and I do mean sex the get down and dirty kind makes your head spin just reading it. The emotions in this story are out of this world great you really begin to feel what the characters are feeling and then some. It's worth every p ...more
Debra
May 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
It was okay for me...I thought Brando sounded like a teenager and Ivy she's an assassin and I did not get why she fell for Brando and oh my God...Jagger, I read what happened to him in My Master Nightmare, read more about him and the Black Russian and I have a suspicion that he and the Black Russian will be in the next book. Jagger has been abused his whole life and now the Black Russian is going to have him. I don't think I can go there with Jagger. Also there is a lot of people and Mafia famil ...more
Rasha Hanna
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg

Omg I could not put my kindle down...this story was so good..it was even better than the first..I love these brothers and can't wait for more
Aqilah
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Thank you to Marita A Hansen for giving me an ARC of this wonderful book.

I read this book a little while back, but never finished it. I guess I keep losing interest in everything right now.

When I first picked it up I couldn't put it down until I was literally too tired to continue. I read about the quarters of the book before I forgot about it and life became hectic.

The book was really interesting. It had a good storyline. Good character build. Funny little comments but in the end it dragged
Eva Mcfarden
Apr 22, 2015 rated it really liked it

Patricia Blevins
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

The story of Brando and Ivy is one of a mafia family and a female assassin. Ivy tries to avoid Brando because of the man who owned her the Black Russian. Will Brando finally get Icy he wants her and he normally gets what he wants.
Michelle Cage
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am really getting into this series, I love how complex the characters are and it makes for a great story.
Sammie
Mar 19, 2015 marked it as put-down-for-now
Next up on my mafia binge..

Yeahhhhhh can not wait for a Brando book! Definitely my favourite brother.
Sandra
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Therapy Sessions

Brando and all of his family members need to be in therapy. They all have issues-some more than others. All of the Vipers could also spend a little time on a therapist's couch. I loved this mafia story with it's violent, foul mouthed characters! Five excellent stars!
KFForever
Apr 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Dawn Vickers on behalf of Kindle Friends Forever.

This book focuses on Brando and Ivy, but there’s back stories of the other brothers and characters too. It’s raw, gritty and passionate and definitely not for those seeking a lovey dovey romance!!

Brando is damaged from his childhood and lives his life on the edge. He’s drop dead gorgeous but crude, arrogant and has a dirty mouth! However, you can’t help finding him hot as hell!! Brando is a hit man for his family. He’s good at it and h
KC  -- Reading Is My Superpower
Ok.. so I've been trying to figure out how I felt about book 1 -- Ricardo -- as I read this one. And I have finally been able to put words into my thoughts.

This isn't a bad series. I just can't call them great. Both book 1 and this one (book 2) are based on the Santini family. Book 1 about Ricardo and book 2 about Brando.

Now... my issue. there is way too much stuff going on with other characters. Neither book felt like they were based around the guys that were the main characters. I'm still le
Stephanie   GooglyEyes
The book is titled "Brando", but there's so many people and so much going on, it was like 1/2 was about Brando, 1/4 was Vinnie, and that last 1/4 was everyone and their mom (or dad), literally. I feel like nothing has been " solved", only who bombed their home. More drama has been added, and everyone wants to kill The Black Russian, well, take a #.

Brando wasn't funny or endearing. He was crude and a HUGE arsehole, I don't know what Ivy saw in him, I really don't.

Their mother pisses me off, The
Khanique McDaniel
The Santini's are the worse mafia family I have ever read about. Funny thing is, and I keep saying this, they are primed to be the best ever written! They occupy an island that is pretty much theirs to do as they please, especially with the massive production they call a family, but all these people do are get killed, raped and kidnapped.

The constant kidnappings and bastard babies is getting old. It is like they sell guns to pay ransoms.

I am aware that before this series, the preceding novels, w
Brando (The Santini Brothers #2) 3 11 Aug 18, 2014 05:40PM

• House of Aces (House of Aces, #1)
  • Enough (Enough, #1)
  • Filthy 5 (Filthy, #5)
  • Nearly Undone (Nearly, #3)
  • Vengeance is Mine
  • There Will Be Blood (Thicker than Blood, #3)
  • King's Captive
  • Darkness Deserved (Shattering the Darkness, #1)
  • Stay (Stay #1)
  • Mistaken Identity (Mistaken Series #1)
  • Addictive (Deadly Love, #2)
  • Lana's Awakening (To Have and Control #1)
  • Interrupted (Progress, #2)
  • Warrant
  • Therapist
  • Eraser Lilac (Eraser #3)
  • Not a Book
  • The Prospect
SOME FACTS ABOUT ME:

NATIONALITY: I am a New Zealander with Croatian heritage.

SPORTS: As a teenager my favourite sports were karate, badmington, and running. I also did unarmed combat and played in a touch rugby team (my gym teacher made me do the last one!) As an adult, I've couched soccer and have completed two marathons, numerous half-marathons and one 30K run. Though, I have been slack of late,

The Santini Brothers (6 books)
  • Ricardo (The Santini Brothers, #1)
  • I Love You, Salvatore (The Five Families, #1)
  • Dominic & Vincenzo (The Santini Brothers #3)
  • Vincenzo (The Santini Brothers #2.5)
  • Vincenzo & Dominic (The Santini Brothers #4)