Start by marking “Training Rain (Psychic Mates, #3)” as Want to Read:
Training Rain (Psychic Mates, #3)

Training Rain

(Psychic Mates #3)

Training Rain
A.S. Fenichel

Having spent most of her life avoiding people and hiding her psychic gifts, Rain was shocked when the new Psi Alliance asked her to join. She didn’t count on the rigorous training or needing all of her Native American knowledge to complete the course. And if only she could ignore her attraction to her devilishly handsome instructor.
Jess shows up t
ebook
Published September 3rd 2014 by Ellora's Cave Publishing (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Training Rain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Training Rain

Start your review of Training Rain (Psychic Mates, #3)
Victoria Rainey
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Night Owl Review

Original Review Published here: http://www.nightowlreviews.com/v5/Rev...

Training Rain is the third book in the Psychic Mates series by A. S. Fenichel. This book can be read and enjoyed as a standalone novel but is best read as part of the series.

Jess is a hot and sexy psychic who worked for a government agency until a fellow psychic tried to steal his ability. The result was that Jess almost died if not for the help of Rain Silver. Now Jess has a new employer who wants him to tra
Cindy Gilleland
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:
Energy crackled from behind the door. It was a sensation he recognized well. His grip relaxed on his weapon and he smiled before the door opened.
“I didn’t think you were going to make it, Jess.” Tessa Clark grinned from the open doorway and stepped into his open arms for a hug.
Joshua grinned from across the room. “You say that, but she saved your life. In fact, if she hadn’t blocked Banta from gathering auras, we all might have been killed.”
“I recognize that, but it doesn’t mean
Brittany Renea -Britt's-Literary-Love
***4.5 Stars***

Training Rain is the third book in the series and I was a little worried, having not read the first two. That didn’t affect the story one bit though. The author gave enough background info within the first few chapters. I absolutely LOVE Rain and Jess. In fact, I loved all of the characters so much I can’t wait to go back and read the first two stories!

Jess, a sexy as sin psychic, previously worked for a government agency until a fellow psychic, Troth Banta, attempted to steal his
Eva Millien
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rain is the Psi Alliance’s newest recruit and Jess is finding it hard to focus on survival training and not just because of the rogue government agency trying to kill them and escaping danger is only leading them straight into each other’s arms in this thrilling paranormal romance. The danger from the rogue government is an ongoing problem for the Psi Alliance which keeps everyone on their toes and anticipation building throughout the story and the author adds a few surprising twists to spice th ...more
Jess Schira
Sep 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in Fenichel’s Psi series that I’ve read, and I really enjoyed it. It took a little while to warm up to both characters, but once I did, I found them to be likeable and interesting. The chemistry between the pair was outstanding.

This is one of the fastest paced, most action packed romance novels I’ve read in a long time. The couple spent more time dodging danger than they did talking, which I found to be a welcome change.

Although there were a few spots where I found my atte
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love This Series

A. S. Fenichel just keeps getting better and better. I love this series and can't wait for the next. Would recommend this series to any and everyone!
Jennie
Jen
Oct 03, 2014
Tracy Hebert
Oct 26, 2014

• Christmas with a Soldier (Soldier, #1)
  • Dragon Unleashed (Dragon Point, #3)
  • Becoming Dragon (Dragon Point #1)
  • Twisted (Dark Protectors, #5.5)
  • Prisoner of Night (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #16.5)
  • Tamed (Dark Protectors, #6.5)
  • Dragon Foretold (Dragon Point, #4)
  • Dragon's Chase (Paranormal Protection Agency #6)
  • I Hate . . . Tofu
  • Knight Awakening (Scorpius Syndrome #6)
  • Dragon Squeeze (Dragon Point, #2)
  • Winter Igniting (Scorpius Syndrome #5)
  • Tempted (Dark Protectors, #2.5)
  • The Woman Left Behind (GO-Team, #2)
  • Shadowed (Dark Protectors, #6)
  • Open Season
  • Dragon Reborn (Dragon Point, #5)
  • Vengeance (Dark Protectors #9.5)
A.S. Fenichel (Andie) gave up a successful IT career in New York City to pursue her lifelong dream of being a professional writer. She's never looked back.

Andrea adores writing stories filled with love, passion, desire, magic and maybe a little mayhem tossed in for good measure. Books have always been her perfect escape and she still relishes diving into one and staying up all night to finish a g

Psychic Mates (3 books)
  • Kane's Bounty (Psychic Mates Book 1)
  • Joshua's Mistake