Start by marking “Posse: Legends (Posse, #1)” as Want to Read:
Posse: Legends (Posse, #1)

Posse: Legends (Posse, #1)

It should have been an easy job. Track the jackal. Rescue the girl. Return bad puppy to the Council for questioning.

Conflicts between shifters and wereanimals—beluae—are a common event; quibbling over territory and resources calls for endless mediation. As sheriff and chief magistrate of the Eximium’s special criminal court, Duoviri Lexa O’Clare, has been the judge, jury,
Published October 26th 2017 by T. Hammond

To ask other readers questions about Posse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Posse

Jessica Robbins
For complete review check out my blog at https://booksaplentybookreviews.blogs...
Giselle
Oct 17, 2017 marked it as to-read
ARCs can be requested here: [closed - other review opportunities found here]
T.
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote it, how can I not love it and feel a connection to all 8 characters? An urban fantasy with ties to real history and historical characters. I hope my Team Red series fans can make the leap to this new (for me) genre.
YALMC
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Posse: Legends is a tale of two parts: the novel’s plot and the extensive world-building required to situate and sustain it. While many authors would struggle with such a task, Hammond weaves the complex and lengthy story of the world into the narrative with finesse. Indeed, the world-building potentially surpasses the plot and therein lies my four-star rating.

As an academic with a particular interest in bodies and boundaries, Posse: Legends offers me an absolute trove of material, and in this s
Chris Murray
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phenomenal Story!!!!!

What do you get when you mix Paranormal + History + the Law? You get the Posse: Legends. You will never look at history the same. And I say that with amusement. T. Hammond has written a truly wonderful tale. She weaves her way through time to give a thoroughly entertaining story that includes Shifters, Vampires, Witches and Humans just to name a few.

It would be advisable to read Posse: The Duoviri first. As this would help with understanding of the Posse.
Jana Gundy
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A different yet intriguing read

This book has a mix of legend, fantasy and folk lore that will entertain for hours. There are various POV’s that the author does well without confusing you. A great urban fantasy paranormal law enforcement unit that I enjoyed.
mrs c aldridge
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't normally write reviews but how could I not with T Hammond love all of her books , I've been waiting ages for this and it was worth the wait , keep writing coz you are brilliant ☺
Elsa
Abn10009
Oct 30, 2017
Natasha Curulli
Nov 01, 2017
T feels that writing is not a calling so much as it is a compulsion. No one is more surprised than she is when characters take over the plot and dialog, (re)directing stories in directions she had not (consciously) intended. Although she starts out each novel with a basic outline, she finds that one or two chapters into the novels, not only have the characters shredded her outline into tiny uniden ...more