Start by marking “Come to Me Recklessly (Closer to You, #3)” as Want to Read:
Come to Me Recklessly (Closer to You, #3)

Come to Me Recklessly

(Closer to You #3)

Until she turned him on…

Christopher Moore gave up on the idea of love years ago. Now, his life is an endless string of parties and an even longer string of girls. Enjoying the physical perks with none of the emotional mess, he's convinced everyone that he's satisfied—everyone but himself.

Samantha Schultz has moved on with her life. Finishing her s
Published April 7th 2015 by NAL

Christy
Jul 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo e7e64d64-a5e6-432f-9a81-0dc73b1c8cb7_zps2rh6xtty.jpg

AL Jackson does second chance romances frequently, and she does them so well. All of her books stress me out, they make me feel, they make me infuriated at times, but she also has this way of making me fall in love with the characters. To sympathize with what they’re going through even when they aren’t acting right. I love a romance that’s real, that’s not always easy. Samantha and Christopher’s story was just that. Real. And not easy.

Samantha met the love of her life in high school. S
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 AMAZING STARS

I loved this book so much! Once more AL Jackson managed to captivate me with her beautiful, heartbreaking,sweet and compelling story!!What I love more about this author is that always manages to make me have so many feelings when I read her books.In this one there were moments I was sad and wanted to cry and others that I was so happy!This book isn't a simple romance it's a story about true love...This story is about loss,love and family.

Are you ready for Samantha and Christoph
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 AWWWW Stars

Come to Me Recklessly is a standalone and is part of the Closer to You series.

It’s Chris and Samantha’s story! YAY!!! I love A.L. Jackson so much!!!

They say time mends all things. I say they are liars.

You have to be in a certain frame of mind when you read a Jackson book. You have to be willing to go on a journey and it will have heartache, tears and sadness, but it will also be beautiful.

Chris is Aly’s brother and Jared’s best friend. Once upon a time, Chris and Samantha were
Mikee Andrea (ReadWithMikee)
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Come to Me Reckless was definitely a step up from Come to Me Quietly! I ended up skipping the second book in the series because I was getting annoyed with Jared's self-pity and after looking at the reviews, I'm glad I decided to skip it.

From the very beginning, I was intrigued by Christopher's character and I was really looking forward to his story once Samantha was mentioned in Come to Me Quietly. As much as I loved Sam and Christopher's story, I did have a few complaints.

First, I'm getting sic
Beverly
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
LIVE on AMAZON

Come to Me Recklessly is the third book in the Closer to You Series. In this installment we get Christopher and Samantha’s story.

'Would I risk it all on a boy who was the ultimate risk?'

I love a second chance romance and I think AL Jackson is one of the best authors at these types of stories. I love how when I start I always know what to expect in regards to me getting plenty of anxiety, but I never know what to expect in regards to how things will play out for our couple.

Chri
(Source: I received a paper copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Little Brown Book Group.)

"Promise me you'll never lie to me,"

This was a sexy adult contemporary romance, but boy did these guys make some mistakes!

Samantha obviously felt like Christopher had wronged her in this book, but it seemed clear that both Samantha and Christopher still cared about each other, even when they claimed not to. They really needed to work on their communication though.

The storyline i
Anna
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Completely, crazy in love with this book !! I loved it !! 5 stars !!!
Vilma Iris
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A gripping, emotional, beautifully written second chance romance.

A litany of prayers?
If I shouted them, would you hear? If I whispered them, would you believe? If I fell at your feet, would you forgive? If I asked, would you start again?”

A.L. Jackson concludes the emotional Closer to You series with Christopher’s story… a story which is rife with regret, misunderstandings, pain and an almost unbearable, aching, soul-
AJ
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing

4.5 swoontastic second-chance stars

I absolutely loved this book! So beautiful, so full of feels, and so absolutely, heart-clenchingly, passionately romantic.

The third book in the Closer to You series, this book tells the story of Christopher, big br
Olga therebelreader
Come to Me Recklessly has a strange combination of things I love in a book and things that drive me completely crazy. I had a hard time on how to rate this book. I loved the storyline, really liked the main characters and liked the concept it just didn’t do it for me all the way.

The two main characters are Christopher Moore and Samantha Schultz and they are both suffering from a past that haunts them.

photo tumblr_ngw3iuUDuy1rizz8go1_500_zpsprlsmrju.jpg

Samantha is living with her childhood boyfriend Ben but she isn’t too invested in the relations
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved Christoper in book one and two, so I was quite intrigued to read this book.

I really enjoyed this book but maybe not as much as book one and two.

👌🏼⭐⭐⭐⭐

- enjoyable series!
Aestas Book Blog
Jul 18, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
New Closer To You series book. This is a second chance romance about Christopher & Samantha.

There is one boy she never forgot—her first love—and she keeps the memory of him locked up tight. She will never allow any man to break her the way Christopher did...

Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Come to me Recklessly (Closer to You #3) by AL Jackson
4.5 stars!!

“Letting go of those fears was so difficult, but when I finally did, the greatest joy was unearthed”

Although this book is part of the Closer to You series this can be read as a standalone as it is not about the same characters as the previous two books. However, I would highly recommend you do as not only are they a fantastic read, but Christopher does appear in them and you will have a better understanding of the man and the o
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A.L Jackson has a way of captivating you with her words from page 1 - simply breathtaking, poetic and lyrical. I have been waiting for Christopher's story since we met him in Come to Me Quietly and Ms. Jackson has yet again shown us that she is a force to be reckoned with. I do want to mention that Come to Me Recklessly can be read as a standalone however I adore this series and these characters so I encourage you to start from book 1 :)

Samantha Schultz is living a lie - she believes th
Grace
Jul 21, 2014 rated it liked it
This is a story of second chances, with two people who are made for each other in every way, yet have a number of forces that continue to try and pull them apart.

Having read the first two books in this series, which focused on Aly, Christopher's sister, and Jared, his best-friend, I always wondered about him and what made him the type of player he became. With this story, I now have the answers.

Back when they were teenagers . ..
Christopher broke Samantha's heart.
Samantha broke Christopher's hear
Erin
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is only the second book of AL Jackson’s, that I have read. She is the queen of 2nd chance romance stories. The angst that comes along with these types of books, is what I live for!

Come to Me Recklessly, is Christopher and Samantha’s story. I have not read the first the first 2 books in this series, and never once felt lost, or like I was missing anything. So feel free to read it as a stand alone.

My heart ached for Samantha, and the life she was living. She was doing what she thought was saf
Wendy
I liked this book, but I think it would have been better if I had read the previous books. Christopher was an asshole half of the book and I was so irritated with the fact that he felt he was the one who was wronged. I didn't really feel a connection with Samantha either. She was kind of pathetic to me. she was pining for a boy she was with when she was sixteen. I mean 7 years later she was still crying over him while living with someone else. It was all a bit to much for me. I can't relate to t ...more
Nancy's Romance Reads
Jul 18, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arcs
COVER REVEAL!! We're getting Christopher's story on 7 April 2015!! :D

description

Blurb:

Until she turned him on…

Christopher Moore gave up on the idea of love years ago. Now, his life is an endless string of parties and an even longer string of girls. Enjoying the physical perks with none of the emotional mess, hes convinced everyone that hes satisfied—everyone but himself.

EgyptDiva
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 stars.

“What does it take to delete the past?
A thousand apologies?
A litany of prayers?”
- Chris

This is a second chance romance story between Christopher (Aleena's brother from Book 1,2) and Samantha, his first and only love.
So If you read the first 2 books in the series , you'll know that Christopher is a complete man-whore , but a good guy and a great brother nonetheless.

This book alternates between the past and the present . The past being the start of Sam and Chris's
Annmarie
Jan 13, 2018 rated it liked it
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This was a hard book to rate. There were things I liked and things that I didn't like. It drove me so nuts throughout the book that (view spoiler). Yet, (view spoiler). Because of that that and how she was acting about it made it hard for me to really enjoy this book. One good thing is that they got their HEA in the end.
Bing
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it

Christopher was Ally's brother and Jared's best friend, and this was his story.

This was a story about Christopher and Samantha, a story of a love that might have started when they were so young but made a profound impact on their lives. A love so great that it had the potential to break them in immeasurable proportion. And it did.

The story started with the hero and heroine obviously living their lives on autopilot. Christopher drowning his pain with reckless lifestyle in one hand and his family
Laurynne Gouws
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, 2015-favs
Oh My Gosh! I freaking adored this book! A 2015 Favorite.

Until she turned him on…

Samantha Schultz has moved on with her life. Finishing her student teaching and living with her boyfriend, shes deluded herself i
Madeline A.
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing!!! I literally couldn't put it down. Its a must read !!!! Samantha and Christopher's story have such an intense relationship. Their love for each other never dies. Author A.L Jackson really brings life to the characters and elicits raw emotions. Not only did I love the main characters, I also loved the secondary characters as well. Ally , Jared and Ella were the cutest family. The story is unlike anything I have ever read. The story gives us the background on how Samantha an ...more
♡❀✦☞ Sammy ☜✦❀♡
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-f
This book was all about second chance love. The strongest kind of love, that love that you fall into. The love that fills you so full of love, you forget what being unloved feels like. This book was beautiful. Truly stunning.

I can't decide if I fancy Jared or Christopher more.. maybe both? ❤
Abbie
Dec 06, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The change in main characters was a nice change at first, but after a bit they both annoyed me.

This was an okay read, but it felt rather long. All three books have had the same problem, and unfortunately, it causes them to drag for me.

Overall, A long, but okay read.
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
Come to Me Recklessly is my favorite in the Closer to You series! Not only because I loved Christopher and Samantha's second chance at love - because I truly did! - but because Aly and Jared were also very present in this story.
I loved all the torment Christopher and Samantha had been living with because of missed opportunities, and the lies other people had fed them. Not that I enjoyed the fact that they were tormented, but because the way they still found it in their hearts to love and trust a
Amy
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars!

Finally, we get Christopher’s story. We first met Christopher in Come to Me Softly and I’ve been dying to know more about him ever since. Come to Me Recklessly is Samantha and Christopher’s story. Christopher gave up on love many years ago. After some events took away everything that he cared about, Christopher went to a very dark place. He spent his years drinking, partying and going through girls like crazy. Never letting anyone get close to him and never opening up hi
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Although COME TO ME RECKLESSLY is the third book in the Closer To You series, it’s one of those books that I think can work as a standalone well. Since the hero’s sister and family are a big part of this book, it will help to have read their story as well but not totally necessary to enjoy this book.

It’s just that Aly wants her brother, Christopher Moore and his ex-girlfriend Samantha Schultz to get back together. While Samantha has set up a decent life for herself, she still finds something m
Megan
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant book from this beautiful wordsmith! Amy has a way of drawing ALL the emotions from me when I read her work. Her words flow powerfully and drag you into the world of her characters. This book broke my heart repeatedly, yet still managed to be uplifting, heart-warming and downright sexy.

Samantha had her heart shattered into a million pieces by Christopher which allowed her to become this meek and mild person, only half-living and too broken to fight for herself. She settled for l
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• No Apologies
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • Misunderstandings (Woodfalls Girls, #2)
  • Feel the Rush (Hard Feelings, #2)
  • Quiet Angel
  • Kiss Marry Kill (Iron Clad Security, #1)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • My Obsession (Club Desire, #1)
  • Never Look Back (Emi Lost & Found, #3)
  • Playing by Heart (Love, Hate, Rock-n-Roll, #1)
  • Desperate Chances (Bad Rep, #4)
  • Rescue Me
  • Give Me Hell (Give Me, #4)
  • A Long Time Coming (Perfect Timing #2)
  • Dear Tabitha (Forever Family, #2)
  • Forever Red (Bama Boys, #1)
  • The Truth About Air & Water (Truth in Lies, #2)
  • Pieces of Olivia (Charleston Haven, #1)
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, and BLEEDING STARS novels.

PIECES OF US is her latest. A second chance romance that will leave you begging for more!

Keep an eye out for her

Closer to You (3 books)
  • Come to Me Quietly (Closer to You, #1)
  • Come to Me Softly (Closer to You, #2)
8 likes
“I didn’t want to pretend anymore. Didn’t want to keep pretending she was dead when she’d been the only person who’d ever made me feel alive. Didn’t want to keep pretending she meant nothing when she meant everything.” 5 likes