Start by marking “Dark Child (Covens Rising): Episode 3 (Dark Child, #2.3)” as Want to Read:
Dark Child (Covens Rising): Episode 3 (Dark Child, #2.3)

Dark Child (Covens Rising): Episode 3

(Dark Child #2.3)

The hunger was worse every day, and now there was only a whisper-thin line holding her back from a dark red sea.
“You would feed me?” Her voice came out so husky and low that it was a wonder he heard her.

In Paris, Kat hears of horrifying events back in the States. The leader of the Directorate is openly attacking those with mixed Taberin and human blood. Hybrids like her. A
Published July 17th 2014 by Momentum

To ask other readers questions about Dark Child (Covens Rising), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Child (Covens Rising)

Shaheen
Jul 20, 2014 rated it liked it
I'm getting sick of Kat. I can't stand how thoughtless she is, I just want step inside the pages of these ebooks and slap her silly. Maybe rattle her neurones into action.

Alek comes back in this episode (yay!), because Kat sent Amarok a message and Alek was the closest pack member who could help her. Kat's aunt Akilina also makes an appearance, and recognises that maybe keeping a newly found half Taberin princess completely in the dark about her heritage and powers is a Very Bad Idea.

The two of
Lady
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This serial novel series must be read in order. The omnibus of book one is Dark Child (The Awakening): Omnibus Edition. The first episode is Dark Child (The Awakening): Episode 1. The second episode is Dark Child (The Awakening): Episode 2. The third episode is Dark Child (The Awakening): Episode 3. The fourth episode is Dark Child (The Awakening): Episode 4. The fifth episode is Dark Child (The Awakening): Episode 5. The first episode of this book is Dark Child (Covens Rising): Episode 1. The s ...more
Anna (BooksandBookends)
I received a free eBook copy of 'Dark Child (Covens Rising): Episode 3' by the book's publishers via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

This book is technically the fourth in a series, despite being episode three. The books must be read in order, beginning with Dark Child: Omnibus Edition then following the episodes through in numerical order - just so you're forewarned.

In this episode, things take a dramatic turn for the worse. Killings have begun en masse, in what they're calling a 'pu
Elaine
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a brilliant book ending on another cliffhanger - oh no, no, no!!! I want to know what happens next! This series really needs to be read in order as it relates the events in the life of Kat in chronological order, starting when she starts noticing strange things about herself, including how her blood is different to others she examines as part of her job. An offer or promotion starts a whole chain of events as she starts to uncover information about her father and paranormal people who all f ...more
Kelly
Jul 17, 2014 rated it liked it
In this third Episode of the Covens Rising, Amarok heard Kat call him when she thought she was in danger but since Alek is already in Paris, he told him to go check on her, especially since his sister is having visions about people dying because of the Dictorate.

We find Alek again, and he's surprised and a little annoyed to see he isn't the only one to give Kat a bracelet. We learn it's actually a promise to court the girl who's wearing it. Her aunt tells her about a prophecy and I was actually
MartyAnne
Aug 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Dark Child (The Awakening) novellas came first.
Now, there are the Dark Child (Covens Rising) novellas.

Dark Child (Covens Rising): Episode 3
[Episode 3 of Covens Rising] The Directorate leader knows of a prophecy that a hybrid will come to power and is conducting mass hunts and mass murders of those with mixed heritage. In the US the killings begin, hundreds of deaths... whole households slaughtered, even those with very little Tabérin blood. The entire world wonders what is happening in the US.
Kate
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
much more engaging than the first two! loved how more details revealed and story progressed further and plot is much more clearer! enjoying immensely! always love Adina's work and enjoyable reads!
Patricia Brown
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

I like the story so far. I am Starting the next book. now...to find out if bed dies from years taken so much of his blood...
Briana Polden
Jan 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read this as a part of the omnibus book. I am so glad I did I would of hated to sit there and wait for the next one. I hardly wanted to put it down.
Jeanine Holtmann
Eleonora
Jan 13, 2015
Claire Loades
Aug 03, 2014
Adina West grew up on a remote property on Australia’s east coast, in country New South Wales. She spent most of her childhood curled up with a book, and her first teenage job was shelving books at the local library, where she was cautioned more than once for reading them instead of putting them away.
Her first stories were laboriously typed up with two fingers on her parents’ old typewriter. Her d

Dark Child (2 books)
  • Dark Child (the Awakening): The Omnibus Edition (Dark Child, #1)
  • Dark Child (Covens Rising): Omnibus Edition (Dark Child #2)