Start by marking “The Apocalypse Outcasts (The Undead World #3)” as Want to Read:
The Apocalypse Outcasts (The Undead World #3)

The Apocalypse Outcasts

(The Undead World #3)

There are no Happily Ever Afters in the new Undead World. There are no vacations or time-outs or do-overs. There is only the endless daily grind of living or the shockingly horrific fact of death that hangs over every living creature left on the face of the earth. For some that death lies in a single mistake or a moment of bad luck, or simply in fate.
For others that hard
Published June 10th 2014 (first published June 6th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Apocalypse Outcasts, please sign up.

Start your review of The Apocalypse Outcasts (The Undead World #3)
BookLoversLife
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OK, we are onto book 3 and I thought that the story couldn't get better! Well I was wrong. This one was such a rollercoaster. Loved it!!!

Once again, we have a lot of characters, some old, some new! I find with these kind of books that it's better not to become too attached with a character because the author will usually rip your heart out!! Some of the old faces die in this one and my poor heart!!!

Anyway, we get to see a little more in depth incite of Jillybean, and boy is that little girl one
Chris Torretta
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy... !!!
This is probably my favorite of the series so far. So good!

Full audio review coming soon!

Received by author, through audiobookreviewer.com, in exchange for an honest review.
Darren Dilnott
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very little point in throwing the phrase, "this is the best of the series so far." Each successive book in the series just is, and book 1 was epic ZA in every way. Peter Meredith simply is, one of the best ZA, and Post Apocalyptic writers on the scene.
If you've read book 1, then i have very little doubt you won't finish the entire series. It's that good.
What the author delivers is, chaos, colliding forces of good and evil, twists, and totally original characters.
Kimberly
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So real

I have cried, laughed, worried all for these seemingly real characters. At one point I wondered if we would get to know other characters. Not disappointed but so hopeful.
Peter Meredith
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The Outcasts learn that pain goes down to the bone, but love goes deeper.
Working on book 4. There are more stories to be told.
Cristina Roskoff
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Action,action and more action. You going
To love it. I cannot get enough of this series. Heading for the next one.
Megan Murphy
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just cant stop them!!!

I'm so happy at how this book turned out there were a few deaths I'm very sad about but sacrifices must be made !!!!
Heather
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
So much

So much heartache. So much love. Jellybean is still my favorite... the book could use some more editing though. Minor errors spell check won't catch, but detracting from the story all the same.
Sharon
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Outcasts in search of Eve.

To some extent this book in the series began to annoy me. Jillybean was just too precocious to be believable. The arrival of Capt. Grey changed things up a bit which helped but Neils bumbling ways also became really annoying and then the author redeemed himself at the end and Ill read the next book. I was really upset with the death if Ram in the second book but there are no happy endings here and only just a touch if hope. Good series for its genre. More of the family
J.L Perrigo
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zombie apocalypse unbound

The third book in this series was no disappointment. Peter Meredith delivers another brutal tale that doesn't fail to captivate and keep you reading. This is by far the best zombie series I have found on Amazon. Jilly is one of the most interesting characters I have found in a book in a long time. A must read series for any zombie love.

J.L Perrigo, author of Elysian Fields
Amy Harmon
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series has me hooked! I was on the fence after book 1 but book 2, especially the character Jillybean, hooked me. Once I finish all 10 books in this series I'll move on to his "Generation Z" series. It is the same world, has some of the same characters but is supposed to be 10 years later. I'll also get every other book that Jillybean is a part of lol. She captured my heart.
Connie Nealy
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Zombie series

Follow 7 year old Jillybean and her adopted family through the chaos of trying to survive in the zombie apocalypse. It is funny, sad and scary all rolled up in one. Must read. Just start with book one!
Wanda Pettigrew
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thrill ride of a story

Awesome book. I was more and more on the edge of my seat after every chapter. Heart breaking, action filled, and detailed. Please keep it coming, and I'll keep reading
Brian K. Battles
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Things are heating up

The gang is back in action continuing the raucous adventure. Jillybean and Sadie and Neil and Sarah kwwp on trucking in this exciting apocalyptic world.
Jordan
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series 😸💙📚
Melody Steenbergh
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So thrilling, can't wait to get to the next one.
Theresa Materazzi
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Each book gets better! Who would have thought that a seven year old would be my hero of a series! Jilly-Bean!!!
Nikki Johnson-tyner
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Story Continues

A story of a mother's love. How much would you be willing to endure to save your child. The most engrossing of the series so far!
Tonya
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

Love this series! By far the best I've read. I have to say, I'm growing quite find of Jillybean! Looking forward to the next part of the story.
John Trad
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The hero's are dead

Long live the heros. The people who survive to this point are a surprise. Read the first book and you will get an unexpected desire to read the whole series.
Joe Haley
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't stop reading it!

I am a lifelong fan of the zombie genre. This is hands down the best series I have read. I am looking forward to reading them all!
Clayton Ellis
Jan 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
Really disliked the whole 7 year old is the only one able to solve every problem. Well her and the Zebra.
Georgianna Price
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This writer has a way with words that makes me a sure if what my eyes are reading is really true or not. I also appreciate the well done multi dimensional character development that has me laughing and crying with all of our heroes
Michael
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've just done a marathon listen to the first three audiobooks available in the Undead World series.I'd purchased the first two books prior, and was lucky enough to get a free review copy of the third book from the narrator. When a book is in a series, I do prefer to listen to a few in a row, at least three, rather than just reading a new series as it comes.

Note that for some reason the audio version of this book isn't linked to the kindle version, so reviews for it from Amazon when viewed from
Brian
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Mind blowing. Every time I think something is going to happen, Peter Meredith turns the tables and the plot twists.. This book has so many twists, turns, and curves a pretzel would be envious.

(view spoiler)
Shannon
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm so mad at Sarah. Although getting Eve was the right thing to do I don't agree with how she went about it. Poor Jillybean needed her too. I'm glad that they found Captain Grey.
Melony
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can't find a fault!

This is the third book I've read in as many days. All I can say is WOW! I'm almost afraid to read the next, as the farther I get into the story, the sooner it will end. Jillybean is awesome and a great representation of all that is good in mankind. Despite the struggles of a challenging environment, she persevered as a hope for youth in a world that doesn't see a lot of children- alive ones, at least.

The male characters are a little machismo but I don't care, it usually ends
Annie
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
** I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review **

I was a bit lost in the beginning...but as I listened, I got more of the backstory...starting this series at book 3 probably isn't advisable for most people..but being a long time zombie genre listener I get the drift of how this all started...and I should go back and start book 1...but I gotta see what happens to the group now and am on to book 4...this one right here is a tear jerker...with some of the most unique
Derek
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great entry in The Undead World series. Established cahracters that you've gotten to know, and new ones that will hopefully grow on you. While I wish some had been more fully developed, it was still as much of a time-stealer as the previous books were... and I have to admit that there was one scene that actually had me say "Oh dear God, no" out loud. (You'll know it when you read it... and you do need to read it)

The problem with coming in to an established series is that you eventually
Jennifer Disario
Jun 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Yet another winner from the Apocalypse Outcast series by Peter Meredith! I am enthralled with this series and the characters involved. Many zombie novels don't have much realism involved but these are stories that you can actually imagine happening (even if at times you wish they had a more 'happy feel'). You will fall in love with the characters and the writing but DON'T get too attached! Because during an apocalypse not everyone will survive and most definitely not everyone that deserves to ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Endgame (Arisen #14)
  • Dead Eye Hunt: A Post Apocalypse Adventure
  • The Siege (Arisen #13)
  • Convoy of Carnage (Zombie Road #1)
  • Legion (V Plague #19)
  • Fractured (V Plague #15)
  • Cataclysm (V Plague #18)
  • Scourge (V Plague #14)
  • Brimstone (V Plague #16)
  • Serious Crimes (Strike a Match, #1)
  • Exodus (V Plague #13)
  • Arisen, Omnibus One
  • The Void (36, #2)
  • 36 (36, #1)
  • Days Of Perdition (V Plague #6)
  • The Undead Twenty Four: Equilibrium
  • Fulcrum (V Plague #12)
  • Fortress Britain (Arisen, #1)
Peter Meredith is the multi-genre author of an author of 35 novels in a variety of genres: Horror, zombies, post-apocalypse and Fantasy. Some of his creative work includes The Trilogy of Void, The Hidden Lands series, The Sacrificial Daughter, A Perfect America, Sprite and The Apocalypse Undead World.
Having tried his hand in real estate, as an emergency room nurse, and a CEO of a national lighting

The Undead World (10 books)
  • The Apocalypse (The Undead World #1)
  • The Apocalypse Survivors (The Undead World #2)
  • The Apocalypse Fugitives (The Undead World #4)
  • The Apocalypse Renegades (The Undead World #5)
  • The Apocalypse Exile (The Undead World #6)
  • The Apocalypse War (The Undead World #7)
  • The Apocalypse Executioner (The Undead World #8)
  • The Apocalypse Revenge (The Undead World, #9)
  • The Apocalypse Sacrifice (The Undead World #10)

News & Interviews

“she was very fast and she was able to elude the zombies by running around the block and then back to the court house where another zombie in the shredded-up uniform of a county sheriff had been on its hands and knees, eating the white-heads off the clovers. It hadn’t seen her before and she didn’t see it, now.” 1 likes
“Sarah” 1 likes