Start by marking “Mortal Realm Witch: The Magical Adventures of DWW2 (Mortal Realm Witch, #4)” as Want to Read:
Mortal Realm Witch: The Magical Adventures of DWW2 (Mortal Realm Witch, #4)

Mortal Realm Witch: The Magical Adventures of DWW2

(Mortal Realm Witch #4)

Years have passed. During these years many things have happened, among them was the birth of Asantra, who is sometimes called DWW2 because she is the daughter of DWW.

Asantra, now ten, has grown up in the Other Realm. Throughout these five magical and adventurous stories Asantra will become a superhero to help Mortal Realm superhero's Black Cat and Chihuahua find a missing
Paperback
Published December 2016 by A & M Moonlight Creations (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Mortal Realm Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mortal Realm Witch

Start your review of Mortal Realm Witch: The Magical Adventures of DWW2 (Mortal Realm Witch, #4)
I am the author of middle grade fiction and owner of A&M Moonlight Creations. My first published works are the books in the Mortal Realm Witch Series, a lighthearted fantasy series that grows with the reader. The first book, Learning About Magic was inspired by the question of what I would do if I were a witch.
Imagining myself as a witch helped me survive school. Growing up with selective mutism

Mortal Realm Witch (7 books)
  • Mortal Realm Witch: Learning about Magic (Mortal Realm Witch #1)
  • Mortal Realm Witch: The Magic Continues (Mortal Realm Witch #2)
  • Mortal Realm Witch: Realms Unite? (Mortal Realm Witch #3)
  • Mortal Realm Witch: Misadventures of a Teenage Witch (Mortal Realm Witch, #5)
  • Mortal Realm Witch: The Final Chapters (Mortal Realm Witch, #6)
  • Tales of Magic: The Fourth Mortal Realm Witch Series Companion (Mortal Realm Witch)

News & Interviews