Start by marking “Destination Wedding (Decorah Security, #9)” as Want to Read:
Destination Wedding (Decorah Security, #9)

Destination Wedding

(Decorah Security #9)

After a billionaire’s daughter, Camille Norland, is kidnapped by a Russian mobster bent on matrimony, Decorah Security agent Nick Cassidy is her best hope of rescue. Nick’s never admitted his feelings for Camille. Now he’s desperate to save her before the wedding night. But can they escape from Victor Zanov’s heavily fortified island paradise?
Published November 1st 2014 by Light Street Press

To ask other readers questions about Destination Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destination Wedding

Start your review of Destination Wedding (Decorah Security, #9)
Nikki Brooks
Camille is the cosseted daughter of a very rich industrialist. She and her sister are pretty much stuck at home as he has them on lockdown, to ward against kidnap attempts. But Camille's sister Eden is the rebel of the family and when she wheedles her way to go out shopping, Camille ends up being kidnapped.

Nick has been trying to keep away from Camille. The sparks between them are hot but she is the boss's daughter and therefore untouchable. But when she is kidnapped he knows that he and his
Helen Messom
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Imagination

I love Rebecca York's imagination in conjuring up the special abilities of Frank Decorah's agents. The stories are very good too. I recommend this book.
Becky
Nov 06, 2014 rated it liked it
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books for 11/7/14

Destination Wedding is a fast-paced novella featuring a kidnapped heiress, a forced ("destination") wedding, a sexy security guard, a lot of action and a touch of the paranormal.

Camille and Nick have been denying their feelings for each other for a while--Nick because he believes she deserves better than him (plus, he works for her father), and Camille because she can tell that Nick is keeping her at arm's length. They both admit--if only to
Rose Blue
Dec 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Camille Norland and her sister, Eden, are the daughters of a very wealthy man, who has made some enemies in his time. In order to protect them, he restricts them to the estate, and has hired a security firm to guard them full time. Nick Cassidy is the man in charge, and severely limits their activities. On one of his rare days off, Eden convinces the new agent filling in to take her shopping, and Camille decides to go along to try to keep her impulsive younger sister out of trouble.

But trouble
Pam
Aug 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Destination Wedding is by Rebecca York. It is one of the books in the boxed set Ten Brides for Ten Heros. The books all have the same plot which is very simple-boy meets girl, have problems, make up and get married. They are good for mindless reading and they are simply fun.
Camille Norland knew that going to the mall with her sister Eden was not a good idea. However, their father had kept them cooped up for so long that any glimpse of freedom looked good. Still, she felt she should contact Nick
Marissa
Nov 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC for Review

Camille Norland is used to living the good life and everything she wants is at her feet since her father is a billionaire. Security has always been tight, so when she and her younger sister sneaks off to go shopping at the mall for her father’s upcoming birthday things do not go their way.

They find themselves kidnap but her younger sister is let go. Her kidnapper is a Russian mobster who is into matrimony and he wants her as his bride despite their twenty plus years difference.
Margaret
I just love Romantic Suspense and Paranormal Romance, and I love how Rebecca York blends both elements in to her books. Destination Wedding was a quick read that had a great mix of forbidden attraction, mystery, suspense, and a touch of paranormal thrown in to keep things interesting.

Nick and Camille were great together – Nick fighting the attraction he felt, Camille doing everything she could to get Nick’s attention. Camille was an awesome heroine. She was always surprising me with her ability
Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
This is a short novella that you'll be able to read in one sitting.

Camille Norland and Nick Cassidy have been lusting after each other for a while now, but because he's on of her father's bodyguards things haven't progressed.

When Camille is kidnapped by a Russian Mobster, a business acquaintance of her father, is up to Nick and the security company he works for to locate Camille and bring her back to safety.

But with a wedding already on the works and time running out will Nick be able to rescue
Marie
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Having not read all of the previous books in this series, I would have to say that if you're wanting to read this one, then you should start with the beginning. Sure, this one COULD be read as a standalone, but there are elements to the story that are better explained and understood if you've already been invested in the characters.

The story begins with action and intensity right away. Which made for a very interesting read! Nick and Camille had amazing chemistry from the get go. Their
Geri
Nov 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a terrific read! I was not at all expecting the story based on the title, but you can never judge a book by the cover. There was love, suspense, mystery, Russian mafia, kidnapping, overprotective parents, and lots of heat. Camille and Nick were ideal together and throughout the story I found myself holding my breath waiting for what was going to happen next. This was not your ordinary wedding and some of the characters were not what you believed them to be. Add in Nick's special talent ...more
Tabitha Jones
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic!! It had everything in a book that I love. Suspense, drama, and hot romance.
York really kept this book moving and had you wanting for more. Camille has grown up privileged but doesn't always want to abide by the rules with security that is until she is kidnapped. Taken to an isolated island she finds her captor Zanov who intends to make her his bride. Not wanting to part take in this she hopes and prays that Nick will come to her rescue. With out giving to much a way i
Shannon Binegar-Foster
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I have read by Rebecca York. I just love the Decorah Security series. This book had everything I love; action, drama and romance. Camille finds herself kidnapped by a Russian mobster dead set on marrying her, thankfully Nick from the Deborah Agency works for her father and leads the search team to rescue her. This is a very quick read. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review, which in no way influenced my ...more
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Nick and camille has been denying their feelings for sometime but when she is taken by a rich guy who her father deals with nick sets out to rescue her......will she be forced to marry the rich guy who steals her or will nick succeed in his rescue.
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
I was ask to read this for an honest review. im not going lie when I seen the cover I thought it would be a sappy love story, but I was wrong it was more it had suspense, drama, action and love. I was really surprised.
Rhonda
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quick and easy

Short and sweet. Would have liked to have more background information about their relationship before the kidnapping. It was a good story but could have been more.
Carolyn Jenkins
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Surprises Throughout

There were surprises in most chapters. The characters had a lot to overcome before they could come together. Danger surrounded them at every turn.
Paganalexandria
Mar 30, 2017 marked it as in-collection-instafreebie
in Hotshot Charmers Men Women Love (Hotshots Book 2) by Sharon Hamilton boxset
Chrissy
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this book... Get yours today, you will love it...
Becky Hale
Annie
rated it it was ok
Oct 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

• Defending Allye (Mountain Mercenaries, #1)
  • Elite Elements: Seven-Novel Cohesive Military Boxed Set
  • Defending Chloe (Mountain Mercenaries #2)
  • Defending Morgan (Mountain Mercenaries, #3)
  • Deep Allegiance (Noah Wolf #16)
  • Defending Harlow (Mountain Mercenaries #4)
  • Shifting Alliances (High House Ursa, #4)
  • Blood Bearon (High House Ursa, #5)
  • Missing Lynx (Lynx #2)
  • Chain Lynx (Lynx #3)
  • Cuff Lynx (Lynx #4)
  • Elite Ghosts: Six-Novel Cohesive Military Romance Boxed Set (Elite Warriors Book 2)
  • Uncommon Enemies Boxed Set
  • Mine (Kate Hamilton, #1)
  • Yours (Kate Hamilton, #2)
  • Strike Force Boxed Set: From the Iniquus World of Romantic Suspense Mystery Thrillers
  • Full Force: First Novels from the World of Iniquus Romantic Suspense Mystery Thrillers (Iniquus Security Book 1)
  • Elite Metal: Eight-Novel Cohesive Military Romance Boxed Set (Elite Warriors Book 1)
Ruth Glick (born 1942) is a best-selling author of healthy cookbooks and has also written dozens of romantic suspense romance novels under the pen name Rebecca York.

Ruth earned a B.A. in American Thought and Civilization from George Washington University and an M.A. in American Studies from the University of Maryland. Although she always wanted to become a writer, Glick was convinced that her lack

Decorah Security (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • On Edge (Decorah Security, #1)
  • Dark Moon (Moon, #10; Decorah Security, #2)
  • Chained (Decorah Security, #3)
  • Ambushed (Decorah Security, #4)
  • Dark Powers (Decorah Security, #5)
  • Hot and Dangerous (Decorah Security #6)
  • At Risk (Decorah Security, #7)
  • Christmas Captive (Decorah Security, #8)
  • Rx Missing (Decorah Security, #10)
  • Hunting Moon (Decorah Security, #11)