Start by marking “Enemies on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #1)” as Want to Read:
Enemies on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #1)

Enemies on Tap

(Sweet Salvation Brewery #1)

Brewing up trouble one pint at a time.

Enemies ...After years away, Miranda Sweet returns to Salvation, Virginia to save her family's brewery, but her fate is in the hands of her lover-turned-enemy, Logan. What's a girl to do when the only person who can help her is the man who betrayed her?

Lovers ...Logan Martin can't believe his luck when the woman who smash
Published July 14th 2014 by Entangled: Indulgence

To ask other readers questions about Enemies on Tap, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enemies on Tap

Start your review of Enemies on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #1)
Catarina
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Rival Stars.

Two rival families. A forbidden romance that went bad ten years ago. A small town that despise her because of her family’s mistakes. An inherited brewery.
Now Miranda is back to try to save the brewery along with her two sisters, but the town power members are decided to go against her. And that includes Logan, the man she had a forbidden story a few years ago and it went bad when the town found about it. Ten years later the feelings are back, but how can you successfully love s
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5--Sweet--Stars!!

He's a Martin...
She's a Sweet...
He's the Prince of Salvation...
She's the daughter of felons...

"...two families on opposite sides of the track who grew up hearing tales of the other's treachery and general worthlessness."

Let the games begin...

If you like the enemies to lovers trope, then I recommend this one. Unfortunately, for me, while there really wasn't anything wrong with this one, it also didn't have anything to make it stand out!

Miranda Sweet grew up trying to being anything other than a Sweet. Thfelons...
3.5----Stars!!
Claire Robinson
3 - "He's a Martin. You're a Sweet. This is Salvation." Stars!

Enemies on Tap, is my first experience of Avery Flynn’s writing, and I really enjoyed it, a little romantic suspense, and sexy couple and a whole plethora of quirky townspeople make for an interesting beginning to the Sweet Salvation Brewery Series.

Miranda Sweet has avoided Salvation like the plague ever since upping and moving to the city for College. The Sweet family has a less than stellar reputation in town and as such are looked down upon by almost eve
Nicola
Jun 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm a huge fan of the enemies to lovers trope and that of reacquainted first loves. Enemies on Tap is both and with a Romeo and Juliet feel to it, it made for a fantastic read that I inhaled in one sitting. Avery Flynn has a gift of creating spirited characters with fight, fire, determination and a real likeability factor.

I loved both Miranda and Logan. Childhood sweethearts, their families couldn't have been more different. The Martin's own the town's bank, are wealthy, powerful members of the co
RJ
2.5 Stars.

"West Virginia had the Hatfields and the McCoys, Shakespeare had the Capulets and the Montagues. Salvation had the Martins and the Sweets."

Logan and Miranda were once high school lovers, they even lost their virginity to each other, but the town of Salvation was never nice to Miranda and her family so she high tailed it out of there right after high school. Fast forward a decade and Miranda is back in Salvation because her uncle left Miranda and her sisters his brewery. A brewery that is in sham/>
Staci
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book about first love revisited. Miranda and Logan's story had a real Romeo and Jukiet feel to it, although no one died in this version! It was a great story about family redemption. I fell in love with some of the secondary characters, and truly hated a few others! I cannot wait to see what is in store for Miranda's two sisters in books to come.
Tina "IRead2Escape"
Hotness Rating 3 out of 5

Enemies on Tap is the first book of the Sweet Salvation Brewery series by Avery Flynn and oh what a great start to a series it is. The witty and often times hilarious plot line was so much fun to read. But, none of this took away from the attraction between Logan and Miranda. This book is just a feel good, lovely read from beginning to end.

The Sweet triplets were born and raised in Salvation which was not sunshine and roses. You see historically and n
Jodi Linton
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Simply loved this book. Avery Flynn had me from the get-go with the whole premise of beer and a deliciously bad-boy hero, Logan. I really do enjoy Ms. Flynn's ability to write a story with witty dialogue and sharp humor. Avery Flynn is an author to watch. She's about to take the romance world by storm one, hunky hero at a time.
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)

“West Virginia had the Hatfields and the McCoys, Shakespeare had the Capulets and the Montagues. Salvation had the Martins and the Sweets.”

Not as dramatic as the McCoys or the Cap
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance copy of this book so that I could share my honest opinion when it is available for you to read. Well, that opinion is that I LOVED IT.

It has the feel of a small town community and real personal interactions.

Do you remember being in high school and saying that as soon as you graduated you were getting out of this place and not looking back? Now imagine that your family were the town screw ups, the freaks from the "wrong side" of the track. How fast w
Rachel
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Avery Flynn has started a new series with a bang. This book had me hooked from the blurb, through the opening and till the very last word.

There is something about a enemies to lovers trope that sucks me in and this was no exception.

Logan and Miranda were just fantastic. I loved how the sparks immediately flew and despite what else was happening continued to burn all through the book.

"Sweetling, I'm not going anywhere except upstairs, where I'm going to make love to you till you pa
Sheryl C. Nash
Absolutely LOVED IT!!!! Will write my review soon, but as per usual, you kicked it out of the ballpark, Avery Flynn!!!!

*ARC courtesy of Netgalley and Entangled Publishing*
Kimberly Kincaid
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, sassy, fun. Avery Flynn's new series centered around three sisters running their family brewery is another home run. Sharp dialogue and smokin' hot sex scenes make this a hot romance must-read!
Monique
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's Avery. It's AWESOME!!! What did you expect! Romeo and Juliet Avery-style but no one dies!
Mona
Shelves: done, earc

Ms. Avery wrote an astounding book..two enemies because of there families. Bittersweet story. This book was pure perfection. Look at what's important to the one you love.

You see Logan Martin and Miranda Sweet have a history. She only came back to the town of Salvation after she and her sisters inherited the Sweet Salvation Brewery when Uncle Julian passed away. Logan Martin has his own plans for that land he wants to build an industrial park. He wants to prove to his family he can do something
Under the Covers Book Blog
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Sometimes, it pays off to have a sexy and a half naked model in a book’s cover. In this case, judging a book by its cover worked in my favor. Avery Flynn is a new-to-me-author, and I’m damn glad I took the chance to read her book. Enemies on tap had a great brew of revenge, second chances and a hate-to-love romance...it was a perfect blend.

Not as dramatic as the McCoys or the Cablend.
“West

Carla Krissinger
I was gifted a copy of this book by the author - Thanks SOOOO much for that!!!

I am a small town, beer loving country girl, so imagine my happiness to read Enemies on Tap, the first story in the Salvation series by Avery Flynn. It's a fabulous little gem about a woman, Miranda Sweet, returning to her hometown of Salvation, to re-vamp her family owned brewery. The brewery left to her, and her sisters, by their crazy uncle Julian.

But the downfall is that her once crush, and maybe even
Crystal
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Miranda Sweet and Logan Martin have a long history, most of which is not pleasant. Historically the Sweet and Martin families don't get along. However, no matter how hard they try to stay apart there is a strong attraction pulling them together.

Miranda is back in Salvation to save the brewery that she and her sisters have inherited from her uncle. If she can make it profitable she gets a promotion and a corner office.

Logan is determined to see Miranda f
Tricia
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as a gift from the author for a honest review.

This was such a great start to Avery's new series. I love when authors can truly bring in so many different emotions in a book. At one point you want to throw Logan against a wall to knock some sence into him and the next you want to throw him against a wall for, well you know. Miranda is a strong female who can stand up for what she believes in and doesn't let others walk all over her. Some would have given up to hav
Kym Roberts
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Avery Flynn's novel Enemies on Tap is as refreshing as an ice cold beer on a hot summer day. The town of Salvation is everything you hate in a small town at first glance, but everything you love when you discover it's heart. At first I wasn't sure Flynn could redeem her hero, Logan, enough to satisfy me. But I was oh, so wrong. She turned his pompous ass around in the best Romeo and Juliet story I've read this year. Thank God, it doesn't end in tradegy ;). Congrats to Flynn for making the town p ...more
Robin Covington
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a way to start a series! This book was sexy and fun from word one and never slowed down. In typical Flynn fashion, the characters leapt off the page and sexual chemistry was molten. You will need to keep a cold beer nearby to cool you down.
Kelly
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-read
I don't get the high stars at all. There was no designation on when the book changed POVs. Logan called her sweetling, enough said. It was insta love after years and they shared one night in high school. Not for me.
Natalie Dee
Jul 11, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars! A very enjoyable read. Didn’t have quite the emotional punch for me that other Avery Flynn books have had but still a great way to spend an afternoon.

Also - I don’t understand what this cover has to do with the book 🙄
Laurie Gyd
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Funny, cute and sweet

This is a sweet, funny and cute romance. Two old flames have the hardest time staying away from each other, then they make a bet that has them working opposite sides while fighting their attraction.
Blushing Reader
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-books-read
Enemies on Tap is the first book in a new series about the Sweet Salvation Brewery and my first book by Avery Flynn which is based on the enemies to lovers romance trope. I am always fascinated how authors take two characters that can't stand each other and turn it around to have them fall in love. Avery Flynn does a great job messing with the readers' emotions in Enemies on Tap, reading about Miranda and Logan's journey to love was a fast paced and fun time and I was hooked from the beginning!< ...more
Dee
Jun 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2014
review copy provided by author

Oh Avery, Avery, Avery…lol! Anyone who knows me knows that I am a sucker for an Enemies to Lover story – it is probably one of my favorite romance tropes. So when I saw the description of Enemies on Tap, and then saw the post on facebook that there were going to be ARC’s available, I was on it faster than (insert some kind of inappropriate joke here) – which goes along with the story itself.

To say that I hugely enjoyed EoT is an understatement. There
Maria Rose
Avery Flynn has a definite winner with this enemies to lovers story set in the small town of Salvation. Miranda and Logan defied their historically feuding families as teenagers with one night together that ended in disaster. Miranda is back in town years later to save her family's brewery and needs Logan's bank's financial help. Can they find a way to come together and help the town, and find their way back to each other in the process?

I loved this story! I found that once I started
Emily
The last time Miranda Sweet was in Salvation, Virginia was what she hoped to be her last. After a disastrous public entanglement with the town's "prince" leaves the rumor mill spinning with the tainted attachment to a "Sweet", Miranda knows opinions will never change. From the dawn of time the Sweets and the Martin's have been at war, they are enemies from birth and it doesn't help that the Martin's are the epitome of well bred people while the Sweets have a history of being slightly off kilter. ...more
Nicole
ARC provided in exchange for honest review.

I hoped I would be getting a pretty decent story when I started this book, and for the majority of the book it really is entertaining.

Both Miranda and Logan are descendants of the town's founding fathers, but they couldn't be more opposite from each other. Growing up, Logan was the privileged golden boy of the town, while Miranda and her two sisters were always treated unjustly and shunned simply because of their family name. Eve
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Rosalie‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

More than once, the bank executive Logan Martin stuck his foot in his mouth with his high school “cannot be touched because their families were the equivalent to the Hatfield and MacCoys”. Trying to put up a development on top of the dilapidated, family-owned, Sweet Salvation Brewery that Miranda Sweet is trying to bring back to life, causes delicious fights, that the
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Romance Readers R...: Group Buddy Read Bonus- Sept/Oct- Enemies On Tap 15 206 Oct 13, 2014 06:30PM

• Happy Trail (Park Ranger, #1)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • Stud Muffin (Donner Bakery, #2)
  • Kiss Me Not (Kiss Me, #1)
  • The Accidental Girlfriend
  • Baking Me Crazy (Donner Bakery, #1)
  • Code of Conduct (Cipher Security, #1)
  • What's Your Sign?
  • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Kiss Me, #2)
  • Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
  • Perky
  • How to Lose a Fiancé
  • Sticking to the Script (Cipher Office #2)
  • Crazy Rich Cajuns (Boys of the Bayou, #4)
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • Master Baker
  • Little Miss Perfect

Sweet Salvation Brewery (3 books)
  • Hollywood on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #2)
  • Trouble on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #3)
“I don’t want to want you, and this doesn’t change anything. I still hate your guts.”
“Liar.”
9 likes
“Sweetling, I'm not going anywhere except upstairs, where I'm going to make love to you till you pass out happy.” 5 likes