Start by marking “Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns” as Want to Read:

Whether it's spring or summer, winter or fall, this is the perfect season for crocheting. You'll find a great project in this free eBook, Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season 17 DIY Accessories Crochet Clothing Patterns. Whether you want to make something for the upcoming season or for the season you are in now, you will find this eBook handy and fun. These amazing proje ...more
Published June 3rd 2014 by Prime Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Crochet Patterns for Every Season, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crochet Patterns for Every Season

melrea pierz
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good Gift Ideas

This instruction book has ideas for all four seasons that can be used to gifts. It features a wide variety of designers, so the items are varied.
Carly
Jul 24, 2017 rated it did not like it
Not impressed. Very boring options.

Have seen a lot better and these are extremely basic and possible patterns from WWII. I do like a modern twist on old patterns but these are just vintage.
Dani Robinson
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Neat patterns

There’s several patterns I can’t wait to make. Great little collection of quick work patterns. The instructions are very detailed and easy to follow
Kaylee Palmer
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I enjoyed the patterns and pictures. The spring reef was one of my too five favorites and I can't wait to make it!
Melissa Monk
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nice patterns

There are a variety of patterns to choose from. Love the little girls ruffle skirt pattern. I will enjoy making all of these.
Susan Marie Molloy
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Easy to read and follow; I found a few patterns that I can use, particularly the purse and a scarf.
Deanna
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Pattern Book

I don't necessarily like all the patterns in this book, but, those that I like are great! I got it for free, so, how is that a bad deal? It features accessories, such as wrist warmers, shawl, and, a cowl, baby and toddler clothes, bags, hats; also, there are links to similar free patterns.
Gardener0126
Dec 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Most, if not all these patterns are available free online

This little book contains some cute crochet patterns. However, I've seen many of these patterns available for free in various places online. (I did not check the ones I haven't seen before.). How well they are written depends on the where the pattern came from.
Rowena Lee
Jan 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Looks like great ideas...but instructions are in code I don't understand

Some of the patterns have pictures of the process, but most use the "crochet lingo" and I don't yet understand it.
Colleen Murray
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not exciting

Not very exciting there were very few patterns that interested me I found this book very old fashioned and one of the reasons I gave up crochet in the first place is it all looks so old and fussy
Stephani McGarity
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very cute projects

This book is full of wearable crochet patterns. Very cute ideas and instructions are easy to follow. I do wish the pictures of the finished items were larger in the book.
Pia Vidal
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Crochet

I'm just starting with crochet and this has been a wonderful book to practice my new acquired skills. Good and basic.
Nancy Pelletier
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Patterns were easy to follow
Atlantis
Aug 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Cute eclectic collection of crochet patterns. Including little girls dress, cowls, shawls and purses. Currently a free e-book download on kindle!
Tina  Roper
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Very neat patterns that are modern and there's something for everyone. Patterns are well written and the pictures are in color.
wendy
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Learned a lot

Learned a lot
Very quick read very reliable. Very informative. Taught me a lot. Will be sure to read again.
Korrie Stacy
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
Ehh

A lot of the patterns in this one can be found online for free, but they are not bad patterns
Gail Thompson
Zahra
Sep 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Welcome to Our Home - Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart
  • Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
  • Granny Square Crochet for Beginners US Version
  • Easy Hat, Scarf and Neck Warmer Crochet Patterns in 4 sizes: Baby to Teen/Adult
  • Quirk Books D.I.Y. Gift Guide
  • Coconut Oil Bible: (Boxed Set): Benefits, Remedies and Tips for Beauty and Wight Loss
  • The New Guide to Knitting & Crochet
  • How to Embrace a Minimalist Wardrobe - Making the Most Out of Your Closet!
  • How to Work for Yourself: 100 Ways to Make the Time, Energy and Priorities to Start a Business, Book or Blog
  • Box Set: The Complete Guide on Learning How to Crochet from Beginner to Expert
  • Learn Tunisian Crochet: Beginner Stitch Guide & 6 Easy Potholder Patterns (Tiger Road Crafts Book 2)
  • The Story of the Greeks