Start by marking “Finding Us (Jade, #6)” as Want to Read:
Finding Us (Jade, #6)

Finding Us

(Jade #6)

Finding Us is in both Jade's and Garret's POV

After the events of last year, Jade and Garret are anxious to get a fresh start in a new town and a new college, far away from the people who tried to tear them apart.

But soon after moving, their relationship problems begin. Jade finds out Garret hasn’t been completely honest with her. And knowing he’s been keeping secrets drive
ebook
Published October 3rd 2014 (first published October 2nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Us, please sign up.
sophie No, "Becoming Us" is the 7th book in the series and there will be one more after that https://www.facebook.com/AuthorAllieE...

Andrea Fleury
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This a Great series.

I absolutely love this series and I have read them all. This one left me sitting on my seat wondering what would happen every second. The romance between Garrett and Jade is so loving and romantic.I'm so glad Allie has continued this series as I will continue to keep reading. I have given this book and all of these a plus 10.
Andy
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Juli
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series!!

This book was amazing! Talk about suspense and surprises!! Garrett and Jade are so great together and their love for each other is what romance is all about! Their love for each other just grows even better each day! I love the suspense that Ms. Everhart has brought into the series and has continued to weave more suspense in each book!! Loved the dual POV! If you've read this series you will want to continue with this book! I absolutely cannot wait for the next book!! If you
Rose
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god!!!! This was so amazing! My eyes never left the page! It was so intense and by far the best book! Allie out did herself! I cannot say enough good things about this book! The one thing... Book seven needs to come out!! That ending was and is killing me!! Way to leave your readers craving more!!
Brooke
May 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book is part of a series and its one of the best series I have ever read. In this book Jade and Garrett want a new start in life but than stuff happenes and people stop being honest. Read the series to find out what happenes next in this book which is #6 in the series.
Whitney
Jun 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Super excited for this book to come out!
Lin
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Still Love It ❤❤ I just can't stop myself from reading this series over and over. ...more
Debbie Messenger
Dec 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loving this series

Omg I'm loving this series of books. The suspense is driving me mad. I need to see what Garret and Jade will do next
Kamaryn
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
READ THIS!!!!

Loved it! This was such an amazing read and I'm glad I stumbled upon it. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Keionda Lewis
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: If you're in love with Jade and Garrett's story, I HIGHLY recommend this one!
I would describe Finding Us as: A Page-Turner

Hmmm. Where to start?

So first, all I have to say is WOWT! I've followed this series since book number one. In the series, there will be a total of seven books with this being the SEVENTH. So I'll admit it, I have some re-reading to do but I'll GLADLY do it because this series is 'DA BOMB DIGGITY FRESH!

YA HEARD MEH?

Okay, enough of that and on to the review! ♥

The theme of this book for me was that although we have problems in life, those problems can't
Kayla Williams
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book had be on the edge of my seat from the first page. I love the whole Jade/Garret series, and I had been waiting for a while for this book to come out. I finished way too quickly, and now I need more!!!! I really liked reading the first books, of Jade and Garret trying to figure out their relationship and all, but this new book... really adds a new perspective to it. I really enjoyed reading the issues that they were having with their new married life. I feel like they have some of the i ...more
Torey
Nov 29, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jade and Garret are newlyweds, about to embark on their new life in California at a new school. As exciting as it all is, it immediately becomes clear that it's not going to be easy. Their school proves to be less than perfect, their argument free summer is clearly over, and are their troubles with the organization really over? With all the strange things that have been happening, it doesn't seem like it.

Halfway through this book, I was thinking how it was good to have the drama of the Jade and
Carol
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
In this book we see Jade and Garret move to a new town to start their married life and a new start at a different college.
Jade is overwhelmed with to much homework and unable to make friends.
Garret old injury could be the thing that keeps him away from what he loves most.
Things are happening in the new neighborhood they moved to and suspicious people and in town causing them fear.
Easy read and a few twist to the story.
The thing that is confusing to me is so many things are being brought up witho
Sandy Knox
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY FREAKIN WOW!!!
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book but OMG! I can't wait for book #7. I NEED TO KNOW NOW! Lol. There are so many unanswered questions. This series has been an amazing journey. Every book leaves you wanting more. Jade and Garrett are THE super couple with a love for each other that is beyond words. I'm envious. I know I'd love to have a man love and cherish me the way Garrett does Jade. Don't get me wrong, I have an amazing husband who I know truly loves me but we don't have wha
Deasy Rostianti
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it

Yayyy, I actually thought that after Forever You there will be no more stories about Jade and garret. but, boy..did I think wrong. Allie Everhart, thank you for continuing the story because Jades series is one of my favourite series so far. So, what’s up with Garrett and Jade? The story continues with the newly married couple, Jade and Garrett. They moved to new town, new college place, and new home. Too bad, trouble still followed them. Apparently, the old buried secrets and problem still haunt

Natisha
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jade
Ok love this series from the go it's a very good conspiracy series u get drawn in love how they have come from so far all the death threats and enemies they had to go against. finding us , was good not alot of action I think garret should be more focused on there protection because he still so thrusting when it come to strangers. jade needs to grow up and get stronger learn to shoot or karate she is still to weak at this stage in the game they should be a force strong and getting stronger. they ...more
Shirleann Frances
Aug 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: favorites
Jacquelyn Smith
Something to talk about ...Will Jade leave her family or will the love or her life save her? I can't wait until book seven comes out!!

What an amazing finish to this book, it left me with my mouth wide open. I love Jade and Garrett's characters, but they can't get a break with the organization on their backs. If you are looking for a great love story with lots of adventure this is it....A love of a lifetime
Mandy
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
Loved the first 4 books, but the last two books were disappointing. The dialogue between Jade and Garrett (and everyone for that matter) was so "high-schoolish". There was finally a bit of drama in this book that the previous book didn't offer. I was ready to give up this series, but I guess I need to read #7.
Nina Camarillo
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG . . . I can't wait till book 7 comes out I was hesitate at first to read this one because book 5 kind of disappointed me a bit but wow the author did in this book she drew back in i cant wait till the next one come out and I've been a huge fan of this series from the beginning. I highly recommend this book
Sonya
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an awesome book and a Romantic Love Story! Garrett & Jade are so much in love. They do everything together & they have several rituals they keep every day. They begin their mornings with gentle love making & a shower together. Love is wonderful. Jade is beginning to trust Garret completely, almost. College begins but something is just not right. What's going on?
Shawana
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I can't believe I finished this book already. Was it shorter than the others? I really enjoy this series. The author has a true talent in keeping the audience captivated. It's written like a soap opera. It has twists and turns and you get the same characters you love. I don't think many writers can pull this off.
Angi Naerebout
Aug 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
I hate cliffhangers. I really liked it, but too many unanswered story lines for me. It felt like it was just setting up the next few books or so. Which I am okay with, but I feel like SOMETHING should have been concluded. It just didn't feel like an entire book, ya know? Anyhow, I will keep reading. Overall I still love Jade and Garret.
Ashlyn Riccione
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
again...amazing

No surprise here, the book is brilliant. All of the Jade Series is amazing, well written and always keeps you on your toes! You can't say much more without giving everything away. Trust the ratings and reviews. This is definitely a series worth your time!
Bree
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg!!! You can't leave me hanging like that!!! How am I suppose to go on with my life without knowing who it was!!! Ahhhhh! These books are so good! But let me tell you. You read one and in the snap of some fingers you will be through them all! It's addicting:)
Nana Pickrell
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! What a book. I was so into the story, I wasn't paying attention to how far I was til I got to the last page. Then I realized NO I don't want it to be over. I loved the dual POV. For me it gives you a better connection to the story. I can't wait for the next one.
Carmen
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!

I simply cannot put these books down!!! Each book in this series gets more intense and I have to finish each one because I can't wait to read what happens next. I can't wait to read the next book!
Heather Hampsey
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
I didn't care for this book. Jade and Garret complain about never having friends, yet every time someone asks them to go out... Garret says he's busy. Jade and Garret are so far up each other's ass it's disgusting.
Gina
OMG

I need book 7 Now!!! Allie never disappoints. I never get tired of reading Garrett and Jade's story. I loved the dual POV. I cannot wait to see what lies ahead for the newlyweds
Kindrea West
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Jade and Garrett.

I love how the characters change throughout the series. I love that there is more then one story going on. One of my favorite series. The only bad thing I can say is that it's not long enough, I have to wait for more.
#6 1 14 Jun 23, 2014 07:12AM

• Stealing Ryder (Sharing Harper, #2)
  • Fix Up (Patch Up, #2)
  • Change of Heart, Part 2 (Change of Heart, #2)
  • Colton (Hadley #1)
  • Make Me Forget
  • Beyond Eighteen (Wilson Mooney, #3)
  • Trick
  • Never a Slave: Sofia's Story (The Slave Series #3)
  • Let Me Love You (Love, #4)
  • Dead or Alive
  • Redemption (The Bet, #2)
  • Loving Lies (Granton University, #2)
  • Out of Her League
  • Chasing Happy (A Happily Ever After Novel #1)
  • Lone Girl (Wolfling, #2)
  • Dirty Rich Obsession: All Mine (Dirty Rich, #8)
  • Twisted Ties (Ties, #2)
  • Love, Unexpected (Discovering Love, #2)
Allie Everhart has published twenty-six novels and is the author of the bestselling Jade Series. Allie tells stories about love, often with a twist of mystery and suspense. She loves writing for hours on end, reading in the wee hours of the morning, drinking strong coffee, sipping bourbon, and sitting outside on a sunny day coming up with story ideas.

Find her online at

News

Jade (8 books)
  • Choosing You (Jade, #1)
  • Knowing You (Jade, #2)
  • Loving You (Jade, #3)
  • Promising You (Jade, #4)
  • Forever You (Jade, #5)