Start by marking “Blown Away, The Final Chapter (Walk the Right Road, #5)” as Want to Read:
Blown Away, The Final Chapter (Walk the Right Road, #5)

Blown Away, The Final Chapter

(Walk the Right Road #5)

From USA Today Bestselling Author Lorhainne Eckhart comes the final book in Walk the Right Road Series.

“This is the FINAL PART OF a great series. I don't want to say anything much about the story but it’s extremely fast paced with brilliant narration which keeps the readers at the edge of their seats. The characters are built throughout the story and are extremely true to
ebook
Published May 11th 2014 by Lorhainne Eckhart (first published February 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Blown Away, The Final Chapter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blown Away, The Final Chapter

Start your review of Blown Away, The Final Chapter (Walk the Right Road, #5)
Catlou
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the finale to the series, and it’s filled with surprising twists and turns. It brings some closure to the stories of Marcie, Sam, Richard, Maggie, Diane and Zac; not so much Dan McKenzie, although some will say he has finally reaped what he had sown. This is as compelling a tale as you have come to expect from this intriguing series. As with the previous stories, you will be enthralled from beginning to end, and most will think it’s a very fitting end indeed. I highly recommend this fasc ...more
Linda Zelinsky
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
A different ending to an enjoyable series. Lorhainne gives the impression that all three couples have a happy ending but leaves the reader with a hint of which one really did the crime. I really enjoyed the series.
Jennifer Prescott
The return of one that everyone thought dead throws everyone for a loop. The group go through several struggles, both as a group and as coup!es, but eventually find a way to a happy ending. Great finish to an incredible series!
Dee Cash
Blown Away is the end of it all.

Blown Away ties up the loose ends of the Walk the Right Road series by Lorhainne Eckhart. I didn't like the fact that Dianne, seemingly because she wasn't beautiful like the other female characters, had to be paired with a man who was scarred. I also didn't like the impression left of who metted out justice to the bad guys.
April
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great wrap up

I really enjoyed this series. Ms. Eckhart has done it again. A spectacular series that has a suspenseful storyline and well developed characters that I fell in love with. You have to read this series.
Amanda
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't really care for the other books in the series, so I have no idea why I read this one. I'm glad I did, though. It was a much better story, and I didn't find the characters as annoying.
Peggy
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Peggy

As always I so enjoyed this book . Ms Eckhart is one of my favorite authors . I'm glad that Dan finally got his .
Teresa
Jan 19, 2015 rated it liked it
The series dragged on a little too long for me...just lost interest in the end. Still it was a good read.
Corie
May 07, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, mystery, series
I loved the Walk the Right Road series but this book, the last in the series, seemed to leave loose ends.
Misty N
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wish it wasn't over!

This was a great book! Very exciting & full of suspense. I really wish this book series didn't have to end! I'm really gonna miss all the characters!
Lynda
Mar 23, 2019
Jane Devanna
Nov 01, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Taming the Alpha (Alma Venus Shifter Brides, #4)
  • Eat, Pray, Die (An Eat, Pray, Die Humorous Mystery, #1)
  • Claimed by the Dragons (Alma Venus Shifter Brides, #3)
  • Double Shift (Shifted, #3)
  • Totally Shifted (Shifted, #5)
  • Shifting Magic (Shifted, #4)
  • Cry Wolf (Shifted, #6)
  • Thrown to the Wolves (Shifted, #8)
  • Wolf's Bane (Shifted, #7)
  • Found (Bitten, #10)
  • Which Wolf is Witch (Shifted, #11)
  • Hidden (Bitten, #8)
  • Running With the Wolves (Shifted #9)
  • Lone Wolf (Shifted, #10)
  • Changed (Bitten, #9)
  • A Man of Honor (Starting Over Book 2)
  • All My Loving (Butler, Vermont, #5)
  • Choosing Happily Ever After
"Lorhainne Eckhart is one of my go to authors when I want a guaranteed good book. So many twists and turns, but also so much love and such a strong sense of family."
 (Lora W. Reviewer)

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3m2c0At
Facebook: https://bit.ly/3k6nP6z
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LEckhart
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lorhainneec...

New York Times & USA Today bestseller Lorhainne Eckhart writes R

Walk the Right Road (5 books)
  • The Choice (Walk the Right Road, #1)
  • Lost and Found (Walk the Right Road, #2)
  • Merkaba (Walk the Right Road, #3)
  • Bounty (Walk the Right Road, #4)